Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Hate to say it but he's spot on:pac:

Not just blaming U2 by the way. They're all at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The Nal wrote: »

The boom is back baby! Did tay tay sell out her outlandishly priced gigs?

I'm kinda glad I'm done with big gigs/festivals. Will mostly stick to the smaller and local bands until this current lunacy ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Stacksey wrote: »
    I have to say the $50 to join the u2 fansite is well worth it in my opinion, have got tickets to London,Manchester and the dublin gigs with ease on the last 2 tours

Speak for yourself. I've been joined the fan club since 2009 but let the memebership lapse a few years ago so I'm only into my second year now and I'm still an innocence member, so someone joining today would have the same chance of getting a ticket as myself even though I have been a paid for two years now.

I was just looking on one of the U2 forums and some guy who lives in the States was complaining becuase he ONLY got standing tickets to the Saturday show and is seated for the other three.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The boom is back baby! Did tay tay sell out her outlandishly priced gigs?

I'm kinda glad I'm done with big gigs/festivals. Will mostly stick to the smaller and local bands until this current lunacy ends.

Its a head scratcher alright. Festivals are where the value is though. Tickets for this were only €165. :confused:

https://www.festicket.com/festivals/mad-cool-festival/2018/

Yep Euro festivals always the way. Saw that lineup, incredible value. The weekend tickets sold out fairly sharpish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

The Manchester link has a retail countdown, but Belfast doesnt?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Torn about whether trying my retail code for Belfast or Manchester. One can't complain about anything in life when that's an issue really, can you?
    Should be able to use for both, they don't have visibility of whether a code was used across different sites (ticketmaster.ie have no knowledge of a code that was used on ticketbastardco.uk or eventim.co.uk)
    But if you try to use it twice on one site, they will reject you all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. I've been joined the fan club since 2009 but let the memebership lapse a few years ago so I'm only into my second year now and I'm still an innocence member, so someone joining today would have the same chance of getting a ticket as myself even though I have been a paid for two years now.

I was just looking on one of the U2 forums and some guy who lives in the States was complaining becuase he ONLY got standing tickets to the Saturday show and is seated for the other three.

My heart bleeds for that poor american

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

Got 2 album presale tickets for Belfast, yeehoo. Section STHU1, I have no idea where it is, but sod it, as long as I'm in the door I'm happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭zambrotta11

Got 2 GA tickets for the saturday night with the album presale! I'm pure buzzing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Album presale no problems at all. Saturday 2 standing. Delighted!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

That was easy...

Innocence pre sale code - 2 GA tickets for Friday.
    Retail pre sale code - 2 GA tickets for Saturday.

That was genuinely the least fuss I've ever had getting tickets for anything.... Weird

2 for belfast standing, done easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

2 standing for Saturday. No hassle. No problems. If only everything in life was this straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

The Nal wrote: »

80 quid for standing this tour is good value. How much is "Mimer Rodge" charging?

Album presale kicks ass :D 2 standing for Friday, straight away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Btw Nal, how much did you pay for your Cilla the Musical tickets? Think you were saying youre doing multiple nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Ah man I totally forgot to preorder the album last year. Regrets regrets 😞

2 tickets for Belfast and 1 for Manchester.

Happy out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Merry1

I know I am chancing my arm but has anyone got a spare Album Presale Code. It would be very much apprecaited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Merry1 wrote: »
    I know I am chancing my arm but has anyone got a spare Album Presale Code. It would be very much apprecaited.

Me too. Lifelong fan. 1st concert original Joshua tree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

2 standing for Belfast & 2 for Dublin Monday..

Happy days :)

(Weekend retail presale wasn't coming up for me on website, so I grabbed Monday..
    Might even try for Sat in general sale!)

UsedToWait wrote: »
    2 standing for Belfast & 2 for Dublin Monday..

Happy days :)

(Weekend retail presale wasn't coming up for me on website, so I grabbed Monday..
    Might even try for Sat in general sale!)

Thinking the same myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

YES! Got 2x tickets to the Saturday (only night I could go) using the album pre-sale code, which I didn't even think would work. Guess not many people in Ireland pre-ordered the album?

So happy!!!!!! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Will there be any support acts announced for for this? Really enjoyed Noel Gallagher last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Got two standing tickets for Tuesday after two hours of trying, only night I could get so happy out. Nearly panicked and bought tickets for Belfast.

Never seen them in the point before so looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭optiplex780

Redo91 wrote: »
    Will there be any support acts announced for for this? Really enjoyed Noel Gallagher last summer.

Pretty sure the last time they played there there was no support act. Although on the ticketmaster event it has the time as 18:30 so that would make you think there would be a support act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Redo91 wrote: »

There'll be none

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Album presale kicks ass :D 2 standing for Friday, straight away :)

Told you to have faith .

• Advertisement

Told you to have faith .

Honestly shocked :D:)

Advertisement