Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Honestly shocked :D:)

Me too - likesay, there was nothing but top price available for Manchester at 9.01 in the album presale..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

2 standing for Tuesday. Hotel 2.5 km from the venue booked last week at 80 euro. Just booked the time off work. Last time I saw them was in Páirc Uí Chaoimh which I can barely remember. Very excited. My partner is a huge fan but he wasn't able to get to see them the last two times they played. He's delira and excira. It's his birthday present from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Honestly shocked :D:)

Flabbergasted. I took my time with my 2 Belfast tickets, even going so far as to make a balls of selecting the wrong country.

Then managed to waltz onto ticketmaster.co.uk and get my Manchester ticket sans hassle.

Absolutely mental. I hope that lots of the real fans out there had the same experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

I just signed up as an innocence member, but all the ticket categories that are coming up when redirected to ticketmaster are showing not available when I select them and enter my code!?!

Everyone else seems to be getting tickets, am I doing something wrong !?!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Lovely. Two standing for Belfast in the eEXPERIENCE pre-sale and two standing for Dublin (Saturday) the retail pre-sale.

Didn't think the latter would be of any value at all and that it was probably just a ruse to bump up physical album sales but no bother getting tickets at all - compared to my friend who had an innocence code and got nothing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

All ****ed up.. I had innocence presale and got nothing, yet album presales are getting tickets with ease. I got tickets for the innocence tour with ease. Got 2 now also, but for Belfast, which isn't ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

daithi7 wrote: »
    I just signed up as an innocence member, but all the ticket categories that are coming up when redirected to ticketmaster are showing not available when I select them and enter my code!?!

Everyone else seems to be getting tickets, am I doing something wrong !?!

Redirected to Ticketmaster?
    Shouldn't you just go onto Ticketmaster.ie and put in the code and select either best available or where you wanna sit/stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

All ****ed up.. I had innocence presale and got nothing, yet album presales are getting tickets with ease. I got tickets for the innocence tour with ease. Got 2 now also, but for Belfast, which isn't ideal.

Makes absolutely zero sense, but hey, that's ticketmaster for ya! Fairness? nahhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

bclar12 wrote: »
    Redirected to Ticketmaster?
    Shouldn't you just go onto Ticketmaster.ie and put in the code and select either best available or where you wanna sit/stand?

Redirected from the U2.com site tours section.

I'm a bit peeved with u2 incorporated tbh it seems I should have gone for the album presale instead....... peeved:(((

• Registered Users Posts: 10 j1234

I can get anything! Tried the innocence experience and album presale code and sorry no tickets match ur search. How come everyone else seems to be getting them?

• Advertisement

daithi7 wrote: »
    Redirected from the U2.com site tours section.

I'm a bit peeved with u2 incorporated tbh it seems I should have gone for the album presale instead....... peeved:(((

Did you use the code previously?

j1234 wrote: »
    I can get anything! Tried the innocence experience and album presale code and sorry no tickets match ur search. How come everyone else seems to be getting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Jesus, I just got 2 standing for Friday on the Innocence presale.

Chuffed!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭optiplex780

As its ticket less does anyone know if there is any way of swapping tickets? I have two standing tickets for one of the nights for the parents but think they would prefer to seat if possible. Not sure if it is, but said I'd ask incase anyone had done something similar the last time? Cheers.

Dibble wrote: »
    Jesus, I just got 2 standing for Friday on the Innocence presale.

Chuffed!

What time did u get them at?

bclar12 wrote: »

NO...just tried using it today

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

j1234 wrote: »
    What time did u get them at?

I'd say about 1.15.

I'd been getting the 'no tickets available' this morning but just tried for Friday standing and was offered 2. Shocked tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Is it ok to buy 2 tickets in Innocence for Dublin and 2 in the Album presale for Dublin different night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Is it ok to buy 2 tickets in Innocence for Dublin and 2 in the Album presale for Dublin different night ?

Yeah that's what I was going to do but think I'll just stick with the ones I got in the album pre-sale, happy with them. There's no issue doing it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭deeroy12

Yup bought 2 each with Expierence,Innocence & Album codes for Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I used the same retail code for tm.ie and tm.co.uk and was sorted.

Are the police going to come after me and break my U2 albums?

I used the same retail code for tm.ie and tm.co.uk and was sorted.

Are the police going to come after me and break my U2 albums?

Depends what Sting is up to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Excuse my ignorance, but got a 3 presale code but not sure if there is a different 3 portal on Ticketmaster to use it? On the options on the site it's saying code is invalid

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Yeah that's what I was going to do but think I'll just stick with the ones I got in the album pre-sale, happy with them. There's no issue doing it though.

Could you buy 2 and 2 for the same night ?

Could you buy 2 and 2 for the same night ?

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

LowOdour wrote:
    Excuse my ignorance, but got a 3 presale code but not sure if there is a different 3 portal on Ticketmaster to use it? On the options on the site it's saying code is invalid

The three pre-sale doesn't start until Friday at 9am.

General sale also starts then so I assume three pre-sale has an allocation which might make it easier to get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

got two at 200 for tue night. bit disappointed was hoping for standing. cant understand why the just dont sell standing tickets on first come firs serve like in general sale. tried for 90 mins and eventually bought seats but see some got ga long after me. will try again friday and then sell seats if successful

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

Got 2 seated tickets for belfast in the innocene sale at 9am straight away.
    handy enough but messed up at the payment stage so had to go back in.
    Got worse seats in East 1.. could be side on to the main stage though.

2 standing for Sat through the album presale at 12. no hassle all done by 12.02

wasnt worse ticket purchase

got two at 200 for tue night. bit disappointed was hoping for standing. cant understand why the just dont sell standing tickets on first come firs serve like in general sale. tried for 90 mins and eventually bought seats but see some got ga long after me. will try again friday and then sell seats if successful

Did any of ye see some thing about names being on the seated tickets and ID being required to get in ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

My U2.com subscription expired earlier this month. If I renew today, will I qualify for the iNNOCENCE Presale on today/tomorrow?

Advertisement