Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

As these are paperless tickets, if I was to get 2 tickets on the general or 3 sale on Friday, can I easily sell the Belfast tickets (face value)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

As these are paperless tickets, if I was to get 2 tickets on the general or 3 sale on Friday, can I easily sell the Belfast tickets (face value)?

You'd have to meet someone in Belfast, outside the venue, scan your card and let them walk in

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

For the 3 pre sale, do you buy on ticketmaster or do you need to log in to the 3 site to get these? i.e will ticketmaster have a drop down for 3 presale ?
    I have a code from a friend but not their login details to 3.ie/bihkn .

Thanks

I have read most of this thread but can't find the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

would love to know this,
    on the 3.ie page it looks as if you can book through that page????

Just looks like the page is ready to be set to active

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Im not a Robot. My eyes hurt!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Im not a Robot. My eyes hurt!!

Is there a wide range of tickets available?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Just got 2 standing for Belfast hassle free, nice one!

Im being specific and picky!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

What is the story with the three presale? According to their site it starts at 9am on Feb 2nd...same time as the standard sale? Does this make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

whats block J or H like, keep getting offered 2 for sat night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

R777B wrote: »
    What is the story with the three presale? According to their site it starts at 9am on Feb 2nd...same time as the standard sale? Does this make sense?

They got X number of tickets allocated for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭R777B

Greg81 wrote: »

So best option would be to try both? General release and three release?

I imagine they'll both be as in-demand as the other

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

My U2.com subscription expired earlier this month. If I renew today, will I qualify for the iNNOCENCE Presale on today/tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Greg81 wrote: »

It's a weird one. I guess you can benefit by having 1 person chase em in general, and the other by 3presale. If you're shopping alone though you've got a tricky gamble to make.

Who's to say you have a better chance in the "presale"? There's 100,000+ 3 members. Even more. They probably have about 20 allocated standing tickets per night.....

I'd probably shoot for general if I had to choose.

capefear wrote: »
    whats block J or H like, keep getting offered 2 for sat night

Same as that. Greedy fecker me.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

R777B wrote: »
    So best option would be to try both? General release and three release?

I imagine they'll both be as in-demand as the other
    It's a weird one. I guess you can benefit by having 1 person chase em in general, and the other by 3presale. If you're shopping alone though you've got a tricky gamble to make.

Who's to say you have a better chance in the "presale"? There's 100,000+ 3 members. Even more. They probably have about 20 allocated standing tickets per night.....

I'd probably shoot for general if I had to choose.

Just try both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Just try both!

You're gonna have to pick one to refresh at 9am :D The standing tickets will be gone in seconds.

I'm just curious. Happy out with my Friday night standing. 1 show is plenty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Innocence standing tickets back available for tue and fri Dublin and sat Belfast

Regularly being offered seats for Sat night toward the back rows...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

Got sat night section N, the 3 arena seating plan on their website is so hard to understand where exactly the seats are, I got seats 192-193 but on the map it looks like they are split by stairs. I didn't feel at the time I could be so choosey when the tickets came up. Just happy pre-ordering the album paid off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

id say tickets will be easier to get for this tour

the 2015 shows were in high demand cause it was the first time u2 played the 3arena (obv played the point in the past) and it was the first hometown shows since 2009. They only played Croke Park last summer and put on an amazing show, this tour is a direct continuation of 2015s I&E tour and prices are high. Setlist could go anyway but cant complain after last years JT tour (my fav u2 album)

Still happy i got a good level 2 ticket for Dublin 2 and it will be nice to look forward to something later in the year :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Not sure if I'm having a senior moment but....

... when clicking on "view tickets" link, I can't see my tickets in my account.

Before I contact TM, just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

PTH2009 wrote: »

the 2015 shows were in high demand cause it was the first time u2 played the 3arena (obv played the point in the past) and it was the first hometown shows since 2009. They only played Croke Park last summer and put on an amazing show, this tour is a direct continuation of 2015s I&E tour and prices are high. Setlist could go anyway but cant complain after last years JT tour (my fav u2 album)

Still happy i got a good level 2 ticket for Dublin 2 and it will be nice to look forward to something later in the year :D:D:D

Yeah lets face Irish winter is a horrible miserable time of the year, least this gives us something to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

PTH2009 wrote: »

That's wishful thing I'd imagine, 4 gigs at the 3 arena is still about 20,000 less tickets than 1 croke park gig. They'll be tougher to get than last years concert I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Are people signing up today to u2.com and getting codes straight away? I’m joined since 2015 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rebel8

Peatys wrote: »
    Innocence standing tickets back available for tue and fri Dublin and sat Belfast

Thank you so much for that info.Was trying all day for tickets and just got two standing for Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

shar01 wrote: »
    Not sure if I'm having a senior moment but....

... when clicking on "view tickets" link, I can't see my tickets in my account.

Before I contact TM, just wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat.

I've no issues, can see my tickets okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SkinnyGuy7

Hey Guys! got two tickets this morning for the 3 Arena just went for best available and got them for GA 2. Does anyone know where this is? was under the impression they were seated but the area marked GA appears to be standing (which is what I'd prefer) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

I've no issues, can see my tickets okay.

I'll fire an email off so. Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

SkinnyGuy7 wrote: »
    Hey Guys! got two tickets this morning for the 3 Arena just went for best available and got them for GA 2. Does anyone know where this is? was under the impression they were seated but the area marked GA appears to be standing (which is what I'd prefer) :)

General Access - Standing Tickets

Advertisement