Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Rebel8 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for that info.Was trying all day for tickets and just got two standing for Tuesday!

i got annoyed with the €200+ tickets only available this morning and gave my code to one of the lads in work..

he texted back to say thanks but no thanks, and when i checked back loads of standing available!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

there seem to be only €200+ tickets available for Friday and sat. So went back to Tues and got seating for €81, So happy enough with that. There seem to be standing available afew mins ago for Tues night also

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

My U2.com subscription expired earlier this month. If I renew today, will I qualify for the iNNOCENCE Presale on today/tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Rebel8 wrote: »
    Peatys wrote: »
    Innocence standing tickets back available for tue and fri Dublin and sat Belfast

Thank you so much for that info.Was trying all day for tickets and just got two standing for Tuesday!

Same here fair play buddy got 2 standing for Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    My U2.com subscription expired earlier this month. If I renew today, will I qualify for the iNNOCENCE Presale on today/tomorrow?

Yes you'll get a code, but don't expect to find many (if any) tickets left at this stage. Most iNNOCENCE tickets seem to be sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

v10 wrote: »
    Yes you'll get a code, but don't expect to find many (if any) tickets left at this stage. Most iNNOCENCE tickets seem to be sold out.

Thanks!
    Is it just the €200 ones left or are more becoming available, you just need to keep checking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Did any of ye see some thing about names being on the seated tickets and ID being required to get in ?
    does anyone know about this. can i sell seated tickets on

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Thanks!
    Is it just the €200 ones left or are more becoming available, you just need to keep checking?

Different Seats for Sat (bar standing) seem to be coming in (every breaking) waves :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

does anyone know about this. can i sell seated tickets on

I think its nonsense about the ID.
    Why didnt they make all tickets credit card entry if they wanted to go down that route.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The price of the seating is scandalous though. I'm in prime seats for Arcade Fire in April for €86. How in the hell are they getting away with some of these prices!

• Advertisement

Never heard of em..

Thanks!

They seem to be randomly adding various seats back in now and again, but they're rare at this stage.

Yabadabadoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Got a spare 3 presale code. Any takers? PM me.

First come, first served

EDIT: Code gone.

Greg81 wrote: »

First come, first served
    yes please

v10 wrote: »
    yes please

PM sent

Good luck and enjoy.

PM sent

Good luck and enjoy.

Great thanks for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

First come, first served

Fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

First come, first served

Good man

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

For Belfast , there is a further option listed, you can buy tickets on ticketmaster with a subscription to U2.com, £45 extra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

Just realised the debit card I bought paperless tickets with will be out of date by the time the concerts come around. Presume this wont cause problems when gaining entry?

weadick wrote: »
    Just realised the debit card I bought paperless tickets with will be out of date by the time the concerts come around. Presume this wont cause problems when gaining entry?

Bring the card with you. No problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭6am7f9zxrsjvnb

Managed to get 2 standing tickets for Belfast for €187..the fact that it's the Saturday of the Bank Holiday makes it even sweeter!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The price of the seating is scandalous though. I'm in prime seats for Arcade Fire in April for €86. How in the hell are they getting away with some of these prices!

Its laughable allright ,200 euro to sit in the back rows of the 3arena.

They arent releasing any lower level tickets as expected ,mostly reserved for Platinum tickets ,Hospitality and Bonos buddies.

Might have a spare 3 sale code too for the first thread regular to reply

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Might have a spare 3 sale code too for the first thread regular to reply

Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi7

Got 2 standing tickets for the Friday night in the finish with an innocence subscription (50usd).

But is it just me, or is the whole process just a gigantic pain in the hole!?

1. You join u2.com with no guarantee of getting tickets
    2. Your desired tickets don't show available on the ticket master website until some random juncture during the day (resulting in a woeful waste of time, checking and re checking on that stupid site throughout the day, until your tickets eventually miraculously appear, if ever)
    3. So I panic when 1&2 look like they're not going to work, and pre purchase their new album to get another loyalty code that might
    4. I never see/receive the album pre sale code
    5. I can't download the included electronic tracks still (4/5 hours later) & there is no clear method to do so (I mean wtf!?)
    6. The whole process is a gigantic waste of time and puts me off attending concerts at all and being nudged into signing up to money milking vessels such as u2.com
    7. Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. There was no obvious way of unclicking event insurance so I ended up shelling out for that as well when I didn't want it

So all in all, yes I got my tickets, which is good, but I also was forced to waste a load of time, spend on ancillary items such as u2.com sub, New album pre sale & event insurance, when all I wanted was concert tickets. Takes a lot of the good out of it tbh.

Anyway rant over:)

Meh

Do u want it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

So this morning was a nightmare, eventually I had to go out at 9.20 to bring my kid to school and head for work. At that stage no tickets had become available at all.

Brought my laptop and set my phone to hotspot mode, dropped kid off and back in car refreshed and straight away got offered tickets for Friday night. Saturday just wouldn’t come up at all. But they were expensive ones. Kept tying and in fairness it didn’t take long till I got 2 standing for Friday..... me nerves were shot! Be bringing the other half to that one.

Roll on 11:50. Sitting in a meeting, I excused myself and told them I had more important business to attend so punched away at my laptop while the chatter went on around me. Retail presale came up but only for Saturday and Monday. Much like earlier Tuesday was not coming up at all.

This time I wanted 2 tickets but to bring my 9 year old kid, so they had to be seats. Ideal was 2 restrictive view seats for Monday or Tuesday and then try for Saturday standing (to go with my pal) in the Friday morning mayhem. I kept being offered standing! But did get offered reasonable restricted view seats for Monday. Every time I went to check out though I kept getting error. Eventually all I was getting were Saturday and seats not quite as good, but same money as I was previously getting.

Might of panicked a bit, but I pulled trigger and secured them.

It means I’m unlikely to go Monday or Tuesday now with my mate as we would of made a weekend night out of it, but I’m happy with Friday and Saturday shows. My daughter will be 9 in July and this will be her birthday preside. Her first ever concert. Starting her off right :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 toshmurray

daithi7 wrote: »

So all in all, yrs I got my tickets, but wasted a load of time, spent on ancillary items such as u2.com sub, New album pre sale & event insurance, when all I wanted was concert tickets.

Anyway rant over:)

The album pre order codes were given for albums pre ordered before the end of last November. So I've no idea what you were getting today. Apart from the album the tour is based off obviously.

Advertisement