Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

..................and dont forget to tip as well..........:p

can imagine a pissed off heavy set person in a high vise jacket coming over and just saying whoever is VIP come on were going over now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

PTH2009 wrote: »
    prob be a steward from the 3arena sent over to collect them

I think Bono comes over for you. Or Harry Crosbie, starting from the bottom again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

40 pounds each for seats in Belfast with the album pre sale. Great excuse for a bank holiday trip to Belfast also. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Peter138

Mr.H wrote: »
    40 pounds each for seats in Belfast with the album pre sale. Great excuse for a bank holiday trip to Belfast also. Happy days
    So, if I buy the album on the U2 website, I can get tickets today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Peter138 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it was a pre-order deal only

• Advertisement

Damn, tomorrow is gonna be messy! *crosses fingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

Peter138 wrote:

Unfortunately it was just the pre release

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I'm  sorry to be annoying as I can imagine this has been asked in this thread over and over but I can't find it. I have the link for the 3 presale, and I have my code, but none of the 3 presale options seem to relate to the 3 presale?

I'm also well aware that it'll be like trying to win the lottery tomorrow morning, going down this route!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

dulux99 wrote: »
    I'm  sorry to be annoying as I can imagine this has been asked in this thread over and over but I can't find it. I have the link for the 3 presale, and I have my code, but none of the 3 presale options seem to relate to the 3 presale?

I'm also well aware that it'll be like trying to win the lottery tomorrow morning, going down this route!

9am on Feb 2nd same time as the standard sale

They got X number of tickets allocated for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

Anyone know why the U2 gigs have disappeared off the 3 presale gigs list on 3plus app?
    Do you use your 3 presale code through TM or through 3plus app?

• Advertisement

Same with the SSE Rewards website for gigs at the Odyssey in Belfast. They were there on Tuesday, and now just completely disappeared from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

presale was open till 5pm i believe

closed now till the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Anyone know why the U2 gigs have disappeared off the 3 presale gigs list on 3plus app?
    Do you use your 3 presale code through TM or through 3plus app?
    3 Presale is cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

3 Presale is cancelled.

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

UsedToWait wrote: »
    3 Presale is cancelled.

Source?
    Its on the 3 app on the U2 page..Due to circumstances beyond our control there will now be no 3 presale..codes will no longer be valid etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Its on the 3 app on the U2 page..Due to circumstances beyond our control there will now be no 3 presale..codes will no longer be valid etc.

Just got this too very bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Just got this too very bad form

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Just got the text

From 3Plus: Due to unforeseen circumstances the 3Plus U2 ticket sale is cancelled and the code you obtained is no longer valid. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Tickets on sale at 9am Friday 02/02/18 from usual ticket outlets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Just got the same text now.FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

dulux99 wrote: »

I feckin knew there was something weird up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Hahaaaa! Cowboys ted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Same texts,

I'm going for the Monday show with the idea who wants to see u2 on a Monday? Hopefull for loads of tickets then fingers cross pick up a standing ticket for the Saturday in one of many drops closer to the gig

Probably very few tickets left with all of the other pre-sales :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

U2 couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery ,yet another debacle.

Its ok for them to have an O2 presale for the Uk gigs but they cant have one for Ireland ,jaysus even a few tickets would have been a token effort.
    Its probably all for nought anyway as they were going to have the 3 presale at 9 tomorrow and we all know the Ticketmaster website will be in meltdown then.
    I see they are using their garbage queuing system tomorrow ,glad I got my tickets and dont have to resort to that lottery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I see they are using their garbage queuing system tomorrow ,glad I got my tickets and dont have to resort to that lottery.

How does that work?
    Need to be online before 9 I take it?

How does that work?

Anyone any tips for this? I don't trust the queuing system. I've been on before and nothing was happening, I refreshed and got tickets.

A colleague was getting tickets on Wednesday and we both had the page open. I refreshed and she didn't. Tickets displayed for me but was still spinning for her. Told her to refresh and she got tickets.

How does that work?

It doesnt work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Can’t wait for the bloodshed.

Standing will be all gone by 9:01 if it isn’t already gone.

How does that work?

Seriously Im not sure ,its some random queue allocation mechanism .
    Usually goes live just before 9 .
    Anytime Ive had to use it its been a disaster and they are using it tomorrow ,says it on the FAQ.
    What can I expect when I log on to the Ticketmaster website on the morning of the sale?
    There will be a queuing system on the website. If you are placed in to a virtual queue, please be patient and follow the on-screen instructions. If you are in a queue and refresh your browser, you will lose your place. Do not open multiple windows on your web browser.
    Can’t wait for the bloodshed.

Joe:Ive got a caller on the line who is upset about not being able to get tickets for U2 this morning.
    Caller: Ticketmaster are a disgrace ,sold out at 9 O Clock ,I couldnt get any tickets ,and they are all up on Seatwave now for 10000 euro .Something has to be done about this .
    Joe: Hold on we have Noel Rock on line 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

So the madness starts again at 9am tomorrow! Need a few tips as to how to go about getting tickets on Ticketmaster in the morning. I know it's probably a 0.00001% chance of getting one but how should I do it in the morning to give myself a small chance of getting tickets. My boss won't be in work until 10am so I will have uninterrupted access to the internet.

Advertisement