Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Had a ticket in my cart in the app and then it timed out itself and I lost the ticket. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Got 2 General Admission tickets for 81 each,not the worst price I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

veganrun wrote: »
    Had a ticket in my cart in the app and then it timed out itself and I lost the ticket. WTF?

Same happened to me, keep trying.

Unfortunately it's saying no standing tickets are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Got offered 2 tickets in Block H at 9.20. €200 each, they can jog on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

cramp wrote: »
    unbelievable got 3x tired seating and and half way through checkout i got "theres been an error sorry" iam fuming!!!!
    i was logged into my account also !!!

Know the feeling. I kept getting that error in the pre-sale, maybe 3 or 4 times. I did get tickets in the end, slightly crappier ones and not the night I was looking for, but I got them.

Moral is...... Stick with it

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Got a seat for Saturday.
    Block P in the gods but I reckon it'll be a great Vantage point to take it all in from.

Anybody have a similar seat in 2015, any feedback? Tbh I'm chuffed just to be in the room! Love this band!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

For anyone not successful yet, keep refreshing/retrying for the next half hour to forty minutes. Tickets will show up. They may not be the ones you want, but people will be constantly releasing/losing their tickets from their baskets.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Got two tickets on the app for Friday and it crashed out and wouldn't take my money.... 5 mins later I got 2 standing again and it went through.... what a rollercoaster that was!!!!! Really do hate ticketmaster sometimes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Reckon there's still any point in trying for standing tickets on Friday? I'm inclined to give it up but I'm remembering people in previous years randomly getting tickets up to an hour after the sell out despite almost everyone else getting sold out messages O_o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,635 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Has it sold out? Great time for my dam internet to go down in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Have to laugh, im trying for the 39.05 tickets, says "sold out" but then redirects me to battle the dots, Atari style!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

Reckon there's still any point in trying for standing tickets on Friday? I'm inclined to give it up but I'm remembering people in previous years randomly getting tickets up to an hour after the sell out despite almost everyone else getting sold out messages O_o

Keep trying especially if you just want one ticket. I've got single ones before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,813 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Got a seat for Saturday.
    Block P in the gods but I reckon it'll be a great Vantage point to take it all in from.

Anybody have a similar seat in 2015, any feedback? Tbh I'm chuffed just to be in the room! Love this band!

Yeah you're miles away and you've been overcharged by a massive amount. They saw you coming.

I'm on the website too and I think it's stuck. It's been searching for the past 15 mins or so. Don't know if to refresh or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I got pitch 2 (close to the stage) for Croker at around 10:30 so I'm going to keep trying here.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

When you log into your account online, is it just one of the nights in the 3 arena that you are able to search for at a time? Really frustrating this......

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

Just got 2 for Friday at about 9.20. Kept refreshing. And I'm on Dublin Bus wifi which is not ideal as coverage is not great in some areas. Keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

2 browsers - Nothing .

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭bren2001

veganrun wrote: »
    I'm on the website too and I think it's stuck. It's been searching for the past 15 mins or so. Don't know if to refresh or not.

Open an incognito window or a different browser and just let that one run. Chances are its not working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Ticketmaster done me dirty with U2 again >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Click on all pictures without vehicles.........Are you for real Ticketmaster??

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Peter138

Go on the app. Plenty of seating f for Belfast now.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

The Nal wrote: »
    Yeah you're miles away and you've been overcharged by a massive amount. They saw you coming.

I am in Same position . Block P.
    Never seen them before so will suck up the price.
    No such thing as miles away in 3 arena anyway
    Can write off the cost over the next 8 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bigguns2

I am int he queue for sat 39.05 tix , still refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭highnc

just got 2 standing tickets for Monday at 09:30 on the website (after refreshing since 9)...was about to give up hope!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,635 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Getting nothing at the min, looks like the first round are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Just got 2 standing for Tuesday on the app after alot of back and forwarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Fcuk that .........
    not even a single ticket for any of the Dublin left ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

"No tickets, now what", FU Ticketmaster, i'll keep trying!!!!!!

Advertisement