Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Just rejecting 2 standing for Friday so they should be popping back up. Seems to be lots of standing popping up just keep refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bigguns2

anyone else still in the queue??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Are the paperless standing ones non transferable? How strict is it. I’ve 2 Monday standing but really want to get fri or sat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Stacksey wrote: »
    3 times ive been offered Sat night GA, need seated tickets for once

HOW !!!!! How in the name of god ??? how ..... :confused::confused::(:(

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

greenspurs wrote: »

Use the app and keep trying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

Picked up a standing ticket for Tuesday at 9:45
    and another at 9:55, keep trying and go for one at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

I presume all tickets are gone now and ill get back to work????
    Soooooo frustrating........

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Peter138

Got 2 seated for Belfast in North 1, right in front of the Edge side of the stage. Least I will be there.

But not sure how I feel just blowing £400. The price is really sinking in. Will have to write off the cost over the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

I get "mobile app sales unavailable"
    go to ticketmaster.ie jeezz

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

greenspurs wrote: »

I had 2 in my basket on phone app at around 09:05am, then it started giving me an error message as I tried to process payment, "no credit in your basket"??

Anyway, kept trying with app, and secured 2 GA tickets for Sat night at around 9.45am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭J-C

My app is now saying "Mobile App Sales Unavailable" and is telling me to go to ticketmaster.ie

which needless to say is offering me nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ba3

still in the q since 9:00,anyone else has same?

ba3 wrote: »
    still in the q since 9:00,anyone else has same?

Yes for 39e tickets on friday since 9.03am, still waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ebsis

At 9.40 I got 2 standing tickets for Monday . And at 9.50 I got two standing tickets for Saturday.
    I have a feeling they sell most of the cheaper tickets later.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

Got 2 restricted view on Wednesday and another 2 this morning. Selected "print at home". Still can't see them in my account. Orders are there and I've printed receipts.

TM haven't taken the money for Weds yet. My card is not enrolled in MasterCard security (I rarely use it online).

I'm concerned that TM will cancel order. I've emailed them and also asked my bank if not having card enrolled will make a difference to TM taking the monies.

Am I over-reacting? Please reassure me all will be okay :o

shar01 wrote: »
    Got 2 restricted view on Wednesday and another 2 this morning. Selected "print at home". Still can't see them in my account. Orders are there and I've printed receipts.

TM haven't taken the money for Weds yet. My card is not enrolled in MasterCard security (I rarely use it online).

I'm concerned that TM will cancel order. I've emailed them and also asked my bank if not having card enrolled will make a difference to TM taking the monies.

How long you were you in the queue for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

I've had 2 GA €81 tickets in my basket on at least 12 occasions for numbers nights trying to buy for a friend in work who doesn't have a TM account and if fairly clueless but once I put this card details and hit buy an error comes up.
    Obviously because his card name doesn't correspond with mine, I agree with the anti touting but this is where it sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Just got two Friday standing tickets, ditched the app and used the website. Delighted !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I had heard various stories through the years about dodgy ticket sales and today I witnessed it at first hand.

Was 2nd in the queue at my local ticketmaster outlet this morning, the 1 person in front of me was only looking for 1 ticket.

Come 9am , the shopkeeper said " I hope we get ye sorted as we took orders yesterday for customers "

He proceeded to print approximately 10 tickets and shoved them under the counter.

The guy in front of me got his 1 ticket, then the shopkeeper said none left.
    Then only offering the 200 euro + tickets

Thankfully I got sorted through the app later on, but the above I shall 100% be reporting to ticketmaster, not that they will care.

Seen it with my own eyes finally the carry on of ticketmaster and their agents !

bigguns2 wrote: »
    How long you were you in the queue for?

Got in just after 9. I've a reputation in work for having a "lucky" account :) but now I'm bricking it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

shar01 wrote: »

I think they will email you a link to print tickets. You can't view the ticket on ticketmaster anyway.

On these limited view seats, I wonder how much you will see of the band if the screen is blocking the main stage view. And the b stage looks to be in the centre of the standing area on the map on ticketmaster. Not down the end of the ramp like it was for innocence tour. Will be old skool where you go and listen to the music exclusively, like a gig pre Zoo TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Tazium

Got 2 for Friday, happy days. Hate Ticketmaster though. It's a like a lottery.

solerina wrote: »
    Just got two Friday standing tickets, ditched the app and used the website. Delighted !!!

HOW???? I've been trying since 9am for tickets on the website and I've been offered absolutely nothing!!

I think they will email you a link to print tickets. You can't view the ticket on ticketmaster anyway.

On these limited view seats, I wonder how much you will see of the band if the screen is blocking the main stage view. And the b stage looks to be in the centre of the standing area on the map. Not down the end of the ramp like it was for innocence tour. Will be old skool where you go and listen to the music exclusively, like a gig pre Zoo TV.

Yeah - I've gone thru link. Still nothing.

I had restricted view in Croker and reckon I had as good a time as someone who paid top dollar.

Fingers crossed and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Misguided1

What is the story with Official Platinum tickets? Is that just a rebrand of Seatwave (or whatever it was called).

I eventually managed to get tickets this morning. Tried for 4 and 2 so many times that I wasn't sure what I got in the end. Got 2 tickets. Wait for it........651 each!!! I was so thrilled to get tickets, I didn't pay any attention to the price and just hit confirm. Assumed it must be for 4 tickets but it wasn't.

No need to call me stupid - I've been doing that all morning but talk about a scam. Is the Platinum thing new or have I just walked into a well known con:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

Gave up at 9.05 took dog for a walk - while in park at 9.55 just tried standing Saturday for craic and got 2 within 30 seconds! Bizarre set up !! Sorry to anyone queing all morming - totally unfair system - happy i got lucky ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Friday sold out ?

All dates coming up "OH no - these tickets went fast and were unable to find more right now" ...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Still trying via website and app, no joy so far....

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

Tickets still available in London at O2 on the Wed
    have 2 tickets @ £100 in basket

• Advertisement

This is now coming up on Ticketmaster for all dates in Dublin:

"Oh-no! These tickets went fast and we're unable to find more right now"

Presumably this means all dates in Dublin are now sold out??

Advertisement