Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

"Promised ?" No I never said that

"Cost 8 genuine fans tickets that morning ?" No, it cost them nothing

"Greed and stupidity ?" Tried to buy tickets for friends and family, sounds very greedy alright.

"They won’t be upset when 4 of them get refused entry on the night?" No, I don't plan to try and use any of the void tickets you twat.

"Yawn" .. exactly, go back to sleep.
    Tbh I find it hard to believe that you got 3 different lots of tickets when others got offered none(myself included) . If you did id love to know ur secret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

"Promised ?" No I never said that

"Cost 8 genuine fans tickets that morning ?" No, it cost them nothing

"Greed and stupidity ?" Tried to buy tickets for friends and family, sounds very greedy alright.

"They won’t be upset when 4 of them get refused entry on the night?" No, I don't plan to try and use any of the void tickets you twat.

"Yawn" .. exactly, go back to sleep.

So you haven’t promised the tickets to anyone? Your problem solved buddy! Give Ticketmaster a call and explain you can’t read good and bought 8 tickets more than the limit and 4 still wait to be voided and they can void them for you chum.

You cost the genuine fans the tickets they tried to purchase that morning but little did they know you were spamming Ticketmaster worse than you are this thread :pac: x

So wait, are you not clear still that the limit is 4 per person or will I tell you again?

Greed and stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 justfortoday

Tbh I find it hard to believe that you got 3 different lots of tickets when others got offered none(myself included) . If you did id love to know ur secret.

Believe it or not I got 6 different lots of 2 tickets, I was surprised myself, I used the app on the iPad, so maybe that helped.

Believe it or not I got 6 different lots of 2 tickets, I was surprised myself, I used the app on the iPad, so maybe that helped.

Well if that's the case I call BS

So you haven’t promised the tickets to anyone? Your problem solved buddy! Give Ticketmaster a call and explain you can’t read good and bought 8 tickets more than the limit and 4 still wait to be voided and they can void them for you chum.

You cost the genuine fans the tickets they tried to purchase that morning but little did they know you were spamming Ticketmaster worse than you are this thread :pac: x

So wait, are you not clear still that the limit is 4 per person or will I tell you again?

Greed and stupidity.

Your stupidity is quite funny. I assume you're 11.

• Advertisement

Hi, looking for peoples opinion on this

Blah blah blah

Thoughts ?

Well you did ask, I’m just giving you my opinion bbz xo

Your stupidity is quite funny. I assume you're 11.

Even an 11 yr old realizes that 2x6 = 12

And that 12 > 4

Duhhhhhhhhhh :pac:

Well if that's the case I call BS

Nope.

442665.JPG

Well you did ask, I’m just giving you my opinion bbz xo

Right thanks, You've entertained me enough now. Good luck.

Right thanks, You've entertained me enough now. Good luck.

good-riddance-gif-8.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

This thread never fails....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'll gladly lock this thread for a week if any more bickering like the above goes on.

Unless you have something useful and or interesting to say:

1. Don't post
    2. Don't reply

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

The Nal wrote: »

Indeed.

Wide Awake in America
    POP
    All That You Can't Leave Behind

All reissued on 180g vinyl on April 13th.
    Pre-order available through u2. Com

I'm excited by the constant flashbacks to POP of late. I hope E&I sees these songs get a well deserved dusting off! It's the only period of U2's back catalog that's been totally neglected since it's release and the Popmart tour in 97/98. Here's hoping!

Edit..... Now that I think of it again, Staring at the Sun (acoustic) and Gone got a few outings on the 2001 Elevation tour...... But yeah not enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Laughable dinosaur "critics" like Caryn Rose saying Pop was a "disaster" as recently as a couple months ago. Nonsense.

Well it kinda was a disaster commercially. It's still my favourite album of all time. Adore it. Not the reworked songs, the originals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Mofo indoors this autumn to kick off the encore would be pretty gnarly.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wooderson wrote: »
    Mofo indoors this autumn to kick off the encore would be pretty gnarly.

hard to guess the setlist for this tour. The JT 2017 tour was kind of a greatest hits tour. The band have a big back catalogue but need to have a bit of a balance and play a good few of the known hits. A gig with a huge amount of SOE songs along with rarities might get boring for the casual U2 fan

Wasant there a rumour going around that the band don't want to play any Joshua Tree songs on this tour ???. A u2 show without 'WOWU, Streets and ISHFWILF would be odd and id be a bit disappointed (although they played all them in Croke Park last summer obvs). I was disappointed they didn't play ISHFWILF or One when I saw the first (Dublin 2 I&E tour 2015)

Got lucky and heard them play a lot of my fav songs the 2 times I've seen them live but would love to hear 'All I want is you' and 'Sweetest thing',

PTH2009 wrote: »
    hard to guess the setlist for this tour. The JT 2017 tour was kind of a greatest hits tour. The band have a big back catalogue but need to have a bit of a balance and play a good few of the known hits. A gig with a huge amount of SOE songs along with rarities might get boring for the casual U2 fan

Wasant there a rumour going around that the band don't want to play any Joshua Tree songs on this tour ???. A u2 show without 'WOWU, Streets and ISHFWILF would be odd and id be a bit disappointed (although they played all them in Croke Park last summer obvs). I was disappointed they didn't play ISHFWILF or One when I saw the first (Dublin 2 I&E tour 2015)

Got lucky and heard them play a lot of my fav songs the 2 times I've seen them live but would love to hear 'All I want is you' and 'Sweetest thing',
    All I want is you into streets at slane was epic. Check it out on YouTube. Was watching it one night and my 11 year old daughter was amazed that 1. I was there 2. The size of the crowd and 3. Bono's voice.

All I want is you into streets at slane was epic. Check it out on YouTube. Was watching it one night and my 11 year old daughter was amazed that 1. I was there 2. The size of the crowd and 3. Bono's voice.

It’s perfection.

The Please - Streets combo on POPmart goes close though, wonderful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I did love Zooropa into Streets during the I+E tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

anyone get their gift yet?
    becoming ridiculous at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

not a sausage but I think it should say shipped on the order so that you have an idea that it's at least inbound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Some joke they are flogging new vinyl albums when they haven't yet produced the vinyl gift they told subscribers they were getting nearly a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

...they haven't yet produced the vinyl gift they told subscribers they were getting nearly a year ago.

Is that the set of 4 Joshua Tree singles you're referring to, or something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Seve OB wrote: »
    Nope. I remember someone saying on here that they were going to be issuing more in February. Strange how some people got theirs last year and then others are left waiting. I wonder is there an email to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

MML wrote: »
    Is that the set of 4 Joshua Tree singles you're referring to, or something else?

yes that's it. They had some issue with capacity at the vinyl plant I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yes that's it. They had some issue with capacity at the vinyl plant I understand.

I think you have to redeem in your u2.com account to get the JT single Vinyls ???

I didnt and tbh dont want them but i got the mp3's of them instead

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I think you have to redeem in your u2.com account to get the JT single Vinyls ???

I didnt and tbh dont want them but i got the mp3's of them instead

just get them and sellt them on, or store them in the attic and sell them when Bono dies and they will be worth a fortune! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭neilc

Seve OB wrote: »
    Got mine ages ago!
    Pictured with the originals!!

63ED550D-420E-4A62-A4A6-0E72EBDC736A_zpsgarzsaob.jpeg

E2E5C4BE-145E-470F-98AA-17DDDD12A205_zpsbg1lkxun.jpeg

Advertisement