Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

bclar12 wrote: »
    Lights Of Home
    Best Thing About...
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than....

Will all be played. It's fitting the hits and rarely played around those that's going to be the big thing.

Electric Co. Discotheque, Mofo, The Fly, Stay and California will do me.
    Genuinely cannot see a tour without Streets. The show builds to that crescendo. It's the ultimate peak

Yes please to all of the above. Still spinning SoE regularly here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Lights Of Home
    Best Thing About...
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than....

Will all be played. It's fitting the hits and rarely played around those that's going to be the big thing.

Look forward to Lights/Summer/Red Flag/Love is Bigger. Stand out tracks on the album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

The more new songs the better. As we saw from SOI though, there's no guarantee of any of them bar the singles. Poor ol' This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now never got played, and California barely. Both were in my top 5 on the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Wooderson wrote: »
    Look forward to Lights/Summer/Red Flag/Love is Bigger. Stand out tracks on the album.

I'd be blown away by a "Love Is All We Have Left" opener or first encore. I can't get enough of that one.

I'd be blown away by a "Love Is All We Have Left" opener or first encore. I can't get enough of that one.

Yep, I think it'd be great if the show opened with Bono in the screen. They could have some epic visuals along with it. Go straight into Lights of Home then.

• Advertisement

The more new songs the better. As we saw from SOI though, there's no guarantee of any of them bar the singles. Poor ol' This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now never got played, and California barely. Both were in my top 5 on the album.

I love(d) the alt version of The Troubles. Mad that its been discarded.

Wooderson wrote: »
    I love(d) the alt version of The Troubles. Mad that its been discarded.

Troubles was fantastic, but I think the fact that Lykee Li's vocals featured so prominently killed that live. I'm sure Edge could have done a decent impression :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Playing YouTube clips of Slane. U2 should release a live recording of that similar to JTParis. I would love to have that on car stereo.

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Playing YouTube clips of Slane. U2 should release a live recording of that similar to JTParis. I would love to have that on car stereo.

Pretty sure they did! Might have been a fan club release. Would be very easy to get a copy seeing as there’s a dvd release. There’s some great U2 fan torrent sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/U2-Home-Live-Slane-Castle/dp/B0007DDPWK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

LOL
    Pretty sure they did! Might have been a fan club release. Would be very easy to get a copy seeing as there’s a dvd release. There’s some great U2 fan torrent sites.

Yea, DVD was official release. The CD was issued to fan club about 10 years ago as the gift

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Seve OB wrote: »
    LOL

Yea, DVD was official release. The CD was issued to fan club about 10 years ago as the gift

Judging by the efficiency of the U2.com gift mailings, that CD should arrive on some member's doormats any day now.

LOL

I’m very aware the DVD was official, I’m on it :pac:

ITgirl was referring to the CD release specifically. LOL?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Just rip the audio from the DVD.

Easily done.

I’m very aware the DVD was official, I’m on it :pac:

ITgirl was referring to the CD release specifically. LOL?

yea i know you know.

i was LOL'ing at ITgirl ;)

Actually, I must dig out my copy of Hasta La Vista Baby and stick it on the aul iPod

All the juicy stuff from "Melon" is on the Achtung vinyl boxset.

I was 15 when those Perfecto remixes started to filter through. Man did they sound good! Real Thing and Lemon both improved IMO. Fabulous time.

good news folks..........
    Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in replying to your email. We will be glad to assist you today. We are sorry to hear that you have yet to receive the merchandise associated your fan club membership. We have good news. Our warehouse processed and shipped your order on Thursday, February 15, 2018. Your order was sent to the below address. For addresses in the United States and Canada, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Customers outside the United States and Canada, please allow 3-8 weeks for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Teacher0101

Yeah, I joined in Feb. - ordered the vinyl, they posted back 'it'll come some time later in 2018'.

+ ordered a t shirt at same time, 2nd Feb - hasn't arrived. What are they doing? Bono paying someone in Mali $15 per stitch to make it? Dunno, they were fairly efficient at having enough ready to flog in Croke Park in July.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I joined in Feb. - ordered the vinyl, they posted back 'it'll come some time later in 2018'.

+ ordered a t shirt at same time, 2nd Feb - hasn't arrived. What are they doing? Bono paying someone in Mali $15 per stitch to make it? Dunno, they were fairly efficient at having enough ready to flog in Croke Park in July.

I ordered a t shirt back in November and still waiting.....

Christ that’s bad!!! Even Ali Express is quicker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blinkwink

Lights Of Home
    Best Thing About...
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul
    Summer of Love
    Red Flag Day
    The Blackout
    Love Is Bigger Than....

Electric Co. Discotheque, Mofo, The Fly, Stay and California will do me.
    Genuinely cannot see a tour without Streets. The show builds to that crescendo. It's the ultimate peak

Hopefull The Little Things as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I order one of the JT Tour t-shirts too back in October/November and have to say it was delivered within a week or so.

Also redeemed the vinyl gift at the same time and still waiting on that mind.

My gift arrived yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

My gift arrived yesterday.

Got en e-mail today, advising mine is on the way! At loooooooooong last :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭Beric Dondarrion

Don't know if this is the right thread for this question but it concerns membership of U2.com.

Has anyone whose membership is due to expire in the coming weeks received any notification from them that their membership was due for renewal?

I have received an email at least once a week for about four weeks prior to my renewal date every year.....except this year so my membership lapsed a week ago. The good news is that I can renew for $50! Had I renewed before the expiration date it would have been $40.....I also lose my priority group status due to the lapse...so back I go to the rear of the queue.

Times must be hard in the U2 camp....ffs...sneaky and underhanded would be words I would use if I was cynical.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

Got en e-mail today, advising mine is on the way! At loooooooooong last :p

I got the same email today about the vinyl singles shipping... the odd thing is, the singles arrived about 2 months ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Teacher0101

The new manager is meant to be a ferocious prick.

They'll be touring their little titties off for the next few years. There's no money in albums. Songs of Innocence sold 650,000 worldwide.
    Joshua Tree sold 18 million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blinkwink

Advertisement