Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

UsedToWait wrote: »
    May be skirting the rules slightly, but would appreciate a link for the Apollo show if someone could pm?

Read its been repeated until the end of the month on some radio station... Will more than likely end up on YouTube or doing the rounds like the RDS gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

More dire ticket sales for their show in Philly tonight, look at the size of that blacked out area!

Dfr-5O0UcAAly9S?format=jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

More dire ticket sales for their show in Philly tonight, look at the size of that blacked out area!

Dfr-5O0UcAAly9S?format=jpg

I've seen worse....A lot worse tbh. Bands of their stature etc

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Liam92

They've played four North American legs since 2015's I&E Tour. The regularity of them touring certain states, twinned with very expensive tickets, seems to have not appealed to people on this tour. Understandably so considering the staging is essentially the same as the I&E staging and the setlist hasn't changed much as the tour has rolled on.

The European leg of this tour is selling far better in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

https://twitter.com/U2start/status/1010079292385038336

A full multicam video of the U2 show at The Apollo, mixed with exceptional sound. Enjoy this historic show:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Great video and great sound! I think ill have to resist watching in full though.

I remember years ago knowing the Daft Punk set inside out when they were doing the tour with the pyramid. By the time they came here, as excellent and all as it was, some of the magic was definitely lost from knowing too much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

wylo wrote: »
    Great video and great sound! I think ill have to resist watching in full though.

This is not the Experience + Innocence tour setlist, it was a special setlist used just for Apollo Theatre which was special show for invited guests and contest winners only and not part of the tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lord a year already, only seems like the other day. What a night it was

https://www.instagram.com/p/BljFVksHqj8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=131011v5uc9pn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Lord a year already, only seems like the other day. What a night it was

https://www.instagram.com/p/BljFVksHqj8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=131011v5uc9pn

Oh what a crappy crappy seat I had, but what a night!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭wilsixon

We bought 2x GA for 5th November (album presale). But a newborn baby and family visiting at the time have us questioning whether we can go.
    With the whole ID/credit card entry, does anyone know what our options for passing our tickets on to somebody are?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

RTÉ had mentioned U2's recent success about their remix EP of Love is Bigger Than Anything in it's Way. It got to #1 in The Billboard Dance Music Charts.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0720/980106-its-a-beautiful-day-u2-top-billboard-dance-club-chart/

My favourite track from the EP is the Daybreakers remix.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Tickets are starting to arrive!
    Got mine today! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

I'm sure this has been asked before but some help would be great. I bought standing tickets (paperless) with my debit card but have since received a new card from my bank. Do I need to get in touch with ticketmaster and try get them changed to the new card or can I just bring the old card and swipe that at the door even though it's now obsolete?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Got my Manchester ticket a few weeks ago too. It was a nice surprise!

Messi19 wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked before but some help would be great. I bought standing tickets (paperless) with my debit card but have since received a new card from my bank. Do I need to get in touch with ticketmaster and try get them changed to the new card or can I just bring the old card and swipe that at the door even though it's now obsolete?

As far as I know you just need to bring the old card with you. They'll scan it and see it matches a purchase on their system.

Hopefully the boys get some rehearsal time in before the off, so we get treated to some more gems!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

Anyone get Belfast tickets yet?

ORBY73 wrote: »
    Anyone get Belfast tickets yet?

Yeah, it's the Belfast ticket I got this morning.
    Friend of mine got theirs a week ago, so they should be with you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

Yeah, it's the Belfast ticket I got this morning.
    Friend of mine got theirs a week ago, so they should be with you soon!

👍

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

My circumstances have changed too & I am wondering if I will get to concert. If I drive up from Cork direction Monday 5th what would traffic be like & where would the best place be to park to get out fast & drive back home? I am banking on them finishing @ 10:45 & bring back @ 1:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

I’m hoping they play The little things on the euro leg, one of my favs from the album. And maybe bring back wild horses, only played on the first couple of nights I think ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

ORBY73 wrote: »
    👍

How about Dublin tickets? Anyone get any? Its the wifes b'day soon and want to be able to give her an actual ticket, if possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

...remember now everyone if you bought standing there’ll be no paper tickets arriving by post. Innocence tour I was fretting till I remembered standing is paperless!😂

Nunu wrote: »
    ...remember now everyone if you bought standing there’ll be no paper tickets arriving by post. Innocence tour I was fretting till I remembered standing is paperless!😂

Still curious how this works ?!

I no longer have the card I purchased my tickets with as it was replaced by my bank, how does Ticketmaster keep on top of this I wonder ?

Also I have tickets for GA1 and GA2 on same card .. obviously my card can't be at both entrances !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

v10 wrote: »
    Still curious how this works ?!

I no longer have the card I purchased my tickets with as it was replaced by my bank, how does Ticketmaster keep on top of this I wonder ?

Also I have tickets for GA1 and GA2 on same card .. obviously my card can't be at both entrances !

The expired card can be used, if you still have it. If not call TM and they can update the details

The expired card can be used, if you still have it. If not call TM and they can update the details

It's not expired. It was cancelled and replaced by bank due to some fraudulent use on it. It has completely new new card number where expired cards are generally replaced with same card number and different expiry date and cvv.

Anyway yeah I'll call Ticketmaster and update it, I was just curious what would happen if I didn't as surely plenty of people are going to arrive on the night with replaced cards that haven't contacted Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Prospectors

Nunu wrote: »
    I have seated tickets (printable), and they make no reference to purchasing card. Does that mean I don't need to produce the correct card?

I have seated tickets (printable), and they make no reference to purchasing card. Does that mean I don't need to produce the correct card?
    I believe it is only standing that is 'ticketless' and so needs the card.

Has anyone parked in car park near 3 arena for sold out gig? I have seen some reports that it is either easy/quick to exit post sold out event to people saying it takes an hour to exit. Would I better to park elsewhere to make quick getaway after concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Ive never had a problem getting out after gigs there to be honest. All sold out or practically sold out.

• Advertisement

wylo wrote: »
    Ive never had a problem getting out after gigs there to be honest. All sold out or practically sold out.

Did you use car parks nearby?? I am not familiar with that part of Dublin but if I do drive up I need to be back as early as possible

Advertisement