Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Iris and Cedarwood Road badly needed to be binned ,hopefully we never hear them again.
    Hopefully by the time they come to Dublin we have more old stuff on the setlist .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

has anyone got their tickets for the dublin shows yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Seve OB wrote: »
    has anyone got their tickets for the dublin shows yet?

Still waiting on my ticket

Obv standing don't get tickets

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Still waiting on my ticket

Obv standing don't get tickets

ive standing on friday and seated on saturday

would have expected the tickets to have arrived by now

nice to here im not the only one still waiting.... was getting worried mr post may have swiped them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Iris and Cedarwood Road badly needed to be binned ,hopefully we never hear them again.

Well, maybe in about 10 years time, rejigged, shorter and in a minor cameo role.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Well, maybe in about 10 years time, rejigged, shorter and in a minor cameo role.

Going by today's article, I don't think there'll be anything in 10 years time

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Hopefully by the time they come to Dublin we have more old stuff on the setlist .
    A good move. Hopefully now there'll be a bit of variety if that change-up worked. That middle section is all a bit clunky - it's like "U2 the Musical".
    The songs aren't great and anyone who was at I&E has seen it before. I think they need to move on but it's as if they have the walk-in screen and are determined to use it.

In fairness, it's very impressive visually but the songs don't match the presentation for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

I cant believe they played Stay, Gloria, Wild Horses and the Unforgettable Fire last night in Copenhagen, they will play these at one of the Dublin gigs and I just hope that will be the Friday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

bclar12 wrote: »
    Going by today's article, I don't think there'll be anything in 10 years time

?

Random question

What was the 2018 gift??

It's been so long I've forgotten

I got a mail last week telling me it is on its way …. was sure I had already received it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Random question

What was the 2018 gift??

It's been so long I've forgotten

I got a mail last week telling me it is on its way …. was sure I had already received it

12" single with 3 remixes. U2-3D
    When Love Comes To Town, God Part II and Desire.

psychozeb wrote: »
    12" single with 3 remixes. U2-3D
    When Love Comes To Town, God Part II and Desire.

has everyone else got that?
    don't think I actually did, will have to check when I go home but I think the last thing I got was the Joshua tree vinals

my sub is nearly over and they are now sending me last years stuff!!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

has everyone else got that?
    don't think I actually did, will have to check when I go home but I think the last thing I got was the Joshua tree vinals

my sub is nearly over and they are now sending me last years stuff!!!! :cool:

Only recieved mine last thursday

psychozeb wrote: »
    Only recieved mine last thursday

I got email on 20th sept

just logged onto website, says shipped 19th.... should be here by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I got email on 20th sept

just logged onto website, says shipped 19th.... should be here by now?

Mine shipped 13th and no sign / no tracking number / no response to an email a week ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭septern

my seated tickets arrived last thursday, print date on them was 3rd Sept

?

Article in The Times...

I just don't think there'll be anymore sadly and if there is, it won't be much and won't be for a long time after reading it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Article in The Times...

I just don't think there'll be anymore sadly and if there is, it won't be much and won't be for a long time after reading it

Linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

I know it's a long long shot but what would the chances be of picking up a couple of tickets for either of U2's four concerts in the 3arena? Will they release a batch of tickets closer to the gigs?
    Would give anything to see them live especially if the rumours are true about this potentially been their final world tour. I doubt it is but it could be a long time before they play 4 nights indoors in Dublin again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

/\ its not a long shot..there WILL be lots of tickets released the week leading up to the gigs..you just have to be online at the right time..and check here of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

After Sunday Times “depressing” piece do people feel that this is one of the last times that we will see U2 live?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    After Sunday Times “depressing” piece do people feel that this is one of the last times that we will see U2 live?

It'll be my first so it better not be depressing!

It'll be my first so it better not be depressing!

It could very likely be your last

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

It could very likely be your last

One of the reasons I pushed hard to see them this time tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Med101007 wrote: »
    I know it's a long long shot but what would the chances be of picking up a couple of tickets for either of U2's four concerts in the 3arena? Will they release a batch of tickets closer to the gigs?
    Would give anything to see them live especially if the rumours are true about this potentially been their final world tour. I doubt it is but it could be a long time before they play 4 nights indoors in Dublin again.

There was ticket drops last week for the Monday and Tuesday Shows, all standing tickets. I picked up three for the Tuesday . Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Article in The Times...

Bono and the lads are playing in the Uk this month ,there are tickets to be sold ,this story is to push sales.
    The boys love money ,they aren't going to stop touring .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Bono and the lads are playing in the Uk this month ,there are tickets to be sold ,this story is to push sales.
    The boys love money ,they aren't going to stop touring .

Yeah I did think about that when I saw it. There is no doubt for me that U2 is a bit stale right now. As this tour has looked a bit too similar to I+E 2015 at times, and then we had the Joshua Tree last year. They could have done with a break somehow, but that is the way the albums fell this time after the almost 6 year break between No Line.. and Songs of Innocence.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If my ticket doesn't arrive this week I'll email them to keep them on there toes

Still waiting on my Slayer tickets which is on the 1st Nov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

SoE still getting a regular spin from me. Really looking forward to hearing the tunes live.

Advertisement