Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Dermoth

Saw them last weekend in Copenhagen. You won’t be disappointed. Really great show. Similar to I+e in setup but a very different vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Lots of extra seats released for Belfast and standing tickets popping up every now and again if anyone is looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Just got Friday standing.
    Have 2 in my basket expiring in 3.00 if anyone wants to try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

should be more now for friday standing,had two for friend but he just got them too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

My Saturday that week just became free. Hopefully I'll scrape a ticket. Nothing else on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Offering tickets for the Monday but, you have to enter your U2 pre sale code.

Don't have it anymore. Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

If they keep that Copenhagen setlist for Dublin (full band Stay, natch) i'll be a happy camperoony.

Incidentally, if the setlists get much looser now, that would lend a certain credence to the "end of an era" chat thats been doing the rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

I think from what I read in their interviews is that they will take a long break before another album\tour. That used to be 4-5 years in the past so would guess the same again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

PTH2009 wrote: »
    If my ticket doesn't arrive this week I'll email them to keep them on there toes

Still waiting on my Slayer tickets which is on the 1st Nov

Still waiting on my tickets also PTH2009 (For u2) so keep me up to date if you here anything.

I think from what I read in their interviews is that they will take a long break before another album\tour. That used to be 4-5 years in the past so would guess the same again.

To be fair, they'd deserve the couple of years at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Got as far as mastercard verify this morning with 2 saturday night tickets for Dublin but changed it's mind and they disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Just a question about Belfast standing tickets - are these possible to buy from other people (adverts/donedeal) or would it be not possible because or credit card check at entrance??

Just a question about Belfast standing tickets - are these possible to buy from other people (adverts/donedeal) or would it be not possible because or credit card check at entrance??

You need to have the credit card so they would have to give it to you .
    You swipe the card at the entrance .

is it the same in Dublin?

is it the same in Dublin?

Yes

So basically only option is to subscribe to this thread and see if any tickets are released through ticketmaster

So basically only option is to subscribe to this thread and see if any tickets are released through ticketmaster

This site paid off for me in 15 and 17 anyway

Few standing there for Mon and Tue now

gone

Hopefully another drop for Monday happens. Dying to get to that gig.

Also...
    Zoo Station
    rumoured to be in the set tonight. Hopefully not because it's Germany

• Advertisement

bclar12 wrote: »

Also...
    Zoo Station

German Unity day today so probably a one off,hopefully not though

Also...
    Zoo Station

Good show tonight :D

Good show tonight :D

Will be very disappointed now if it's not in the set :D

Will be very disappointed now if it's not in the set :D

I happened to listen to a Mixlr at the right time. Bono made a little speech about Berlin/Hansa Studios after. I was there only the ther week. Goosebumps hearing the notes to the next song play in the background. Bono sounds absolutely fantastic tonight. Excitement has officially landed. I'm reaaaddyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Few standing there for Mon and Tue now

Ah just missed this again. Short one standing ticket for the Monday. Will have to keep an eye out

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Ah just missed this again. Short one standing ticket for the Monday. Will have to keep an eye out

Keep a close eye here. The days/weeks leading up to the i&e shows were class on here helping and seeing people get sorted for the shows. Hope its the same this time, really created a good homely buzz about the shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Keep a close eye here. The days/weeks leading up to the i&e shows were class on here helping and seeing people get sorted for the shows. Hope its the same this time, really created a good homely buzz about the shows.

Yea I got two the day b4 in 2015 thanks to this thread, had a great night. Got tickets myself already for this year but missus wants to go now too

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Yep it was in the set, just seen a clip, sounds fooking deadly. Roll on Manchester and Dublin . Can’t wait 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Updates here re tickets are great. But you'd want to be on boards all day long to be ready to jump at an opportunity, which is just not realistic, so there is a huge element of luck involved.

I'm going to see them in Milan on Monday 15th, which will be my 9th time seeing them (3 x Dublin 05, Dublin 09, Auckland 10, 2 x Dublin 15, London 17).

Milan will be seating, which will be only the second gig where I will not be in the GA. However, with this being an arena gig I am thinking (hoping!!) that I will feel much closer to the gig than I did during the one time at Croke Park that I was up in the stands.

I'm staying away from setlists. I want it to be a surprise. I'm very oldskool like that.

I really hope I can nab a ticket for Dublin. I can't do the Saturday night, but all other 3 nights I can. Goes without saying, but if a ticket comes available from any of you, and you want to ensure it gets into the hands of a massive fan, just PM me. :)

(Will happily sit a quiz for the ticket :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I picked up a standing ticket for Dublin 4 this morning on ticketmaster.

I had the browser open in work and hit F5 every now and again to refresh the page and bingo!

Advertisement