Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

poundhound wrote: »
    I picked up a standing ticket for Dublin 4 this morning on ticketmaster.

I had the browser open in work and hit F5 every now and again to refresh the page and bingo!

About what time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Got a ticket for the Monday just there.

Kept hitting F5 once in awhile whilst in work.

You guys should try it

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Reznorek

Just got one for Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

bclar12 wrote: »

You guys should try it
    Keep just missing out on the Monday ones. Standing for Tuesday are still there for anyone looking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Keep just missing out on the Monday ones. Standing for Tuesday are still there for anyone looking

Got sorted with one for the Monday. Happy days. Done the refreshing thing and came up eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

You guys should try it

Got two standing for Tuesday, cheers for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Guys on the u2 forums are saying that these Standing tickets constantly being released are refunded tickets from people who can no longer go that are being put back into the system.

Guys on the u2 forums are saying that these Standing tickets constantly being released are refunded tickets from people who can no longer go that are being put back into the system.

Oh well, more fun and memories for us so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mose Harper

Just got 2 standing for Monday

Thanks guys for the heads up:-)

Monday standing still coming up, just keep refreshing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

Would it be wrong to go to 2 of the Dublin gigs haha?

Stacksey wrote: »

Well Im trying for my 2nd... 4th overall. Why not like!

Stacksey wrote: »

No!

I'm going to three and one in Belfast!

I'd do Tuesday too if I had the money

People can say whatever they want about their music but, U2 live is an incredible experience. Especially indoors

No!

I'm going to three and one in Belfast!

I'd do Tuesday too if I had the money

People can say whatever they want about their music but, U2 live is an incredible experience. Especially indoors

I think one night is enough to be honest especially on this tour.
    They seem to be mixing it up a little bit the last week but for the rest of the tour its been almost the same setlist every night in a city .
    The jokes are even scripted .
    Its almost like a theatre show thats the same every night.

Compare that to a band like Pearl Jam who played 46 different songs over two nights on their recent tour ,then going multiple nights is a big draw.
    Not so much for U2 .

Just received an email from Ticketmaster about my order for standing tickets and they have made a right mess of it .
    They are incorrectly telling me and everyone else emailed that the last 4 digits of the card are the last four digits of the order number !
    Oh boy
    Dear Customer,

We're sure your looking forward to U2 at 3Arena,Dublin! We have some important information below regarding this event.

If you have already made contact with Customer Services to Update your card details then PLEASE ignore this email.

Jot this down!...

This event is a credit card/ debit card entry event only.

You will not receive any tickets via email or post.

To gain entry you must bring your order number 61-xxxxx . The credit card/debit card used to purchase the ticket(s) (most important) and Photo ID.

Your card used to purchase the ticket(s) is VISA ending in xxxx

All Attendees must be present when the credit/debit card is swiped as the credit/debit card will only be swiped once.

If you have changed your card please call Ticketmaster Customer Services:

Republic of Ireland Northern Ireland & UK International Customers

0818 903001 0333 321 9996 00 353 818 903001

Customer Services hours: Monday – Saturday - 9:30am to 18:00pm Closed Sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah same happened with me, looked at it and thought who the feck owns that card

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Same here wrong card details ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Just received an email from Ticketmaster about my order for standing tickets and they have made a right mess of it .
    They are incorrectly telling me and everyone else emailed that the last 4 digits of the card are the last four digits of the order number !
    Oh boy

Yeah I rang them.
    They've just sent a mail saying ignore the first emaiil

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I got no such emails

I think one night is enough to be honest especially on this tour.
    They seem to be mixing it up a little bit the last week but for the rest of the tour its been almost the same setlist every night in a city .
    The jokes are even scripted .
    Its almost like a theatre show thats the same every night.

Compare that to a band like Pearl Jam who played 46 different songs over two nights on their recent tour ,then going multiple nights is a big draw.
    Not so much for U2 .

Couldn't care less.

I'm about the music, the experience etc when it comes to my favourite bands.

I've followed a band on a tour before that never changed their set. All gigs were amazing

• Advertisement

Couldn't care less.

I'm about the music, the experience etc when it comes to my favourite bands.

I've followed a band on a tour before that never changed their set. All gigs were amazing

Plus, there really isn't much else to do in Ireland, really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Updates here re tickets are great. But you'd want to be on boards all day long to be ready to jump at an opportunity, which is just not realistic, so there is a huge element of luck involved.

I'm going to see them in Milan on Monday 15th, which will be my 9th time seeing them (3 x Dublin 05, Dublin 09, Auckland 10, 2 x Dublin 15, London 17).

Milan will be seating, which will be only the second gig where I will not be in the GA. However, with this being an arena gig I am thinking (hoping!!) that I will feel much closer to the gig than I did during the one time at Croke Park that I was up in the stands.

I'm staying away from setlists. I want it to be a surprise. I'm very oldskool like that.

I really hope I can nab a ticket for Dublin. I can't do the Saturday night, but all other 3 nights I can. Goes without saying, but if a ticket comes available from any of you, and you want to ensure it gets into the hands of a massive fan, just PM me. :)

(Will happily sit a quiz for the ticket :D)

Got 2 standing tickets for the Tuesday in Dublin about an hour ago. :)

Monday & Tuesday standing tickets available at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Just got 2 standing tickets  for Tuesday in Dublin, and looks like there are more available....GO GO GO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Got 2 standing for Monday for a pal, but they're GA3 and mine are GA2
    Are these going to be on either side of the stage? I can't remember from I&e

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Got 2 standing for Monday for a pal, but they're GA3 and mine are GA2
    Are these going to be on either side of the stage? I can't remember from I&e

You can go anywhere in the standing section.

LowOdour wrote: »
    Just got 2 standing tickets  for Tuesday in Dublin, and looks like there are more available....GO GO GO!

Come on Saturday night ticket release!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

There's more Tuesday standing available now.

Monday as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

Got 2 standing for Tues. Thanks a mil for posting.

Advertisement