Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

I’d say an earlier poster is right and these tickets gone back too general sale are some of those expensive packages that haven’t been sold

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Cant wait to hear this in Dublin ,gives me goosebumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Is Heuston Station a parking option travelling from Cork to gig? Does it open late?

Travelling alone to gig & want stress free travel & safe parking & easy access back to cork that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Jesus, Ticketmaster are worse than I thought. I'm trying to change my card details for Belfast because I lost my card. I was told I've to call.

I called 7 times yesterday, each time getting either an "off the hook tone" (after the minute long intro) or being told "Sorry all our agents are busy, try again later".

How the hell are you supposed to change your details then!? Mental service. I've opened a ticket but I guarantee I'll be told that I'll have to call one of the reps. Anyone had to do this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Is Heuston Station a parking option travelling from Cork to gig? Does it open late?

Travelling alone to gig & want stress free travel & safe parking & easy access back to cork that night.

Park at red cow park and ride,the handiest if not familiar with roads around Dublin.luaa to and from 3 arena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Paper tickets finally arrived yesterday from Ticketmaster for Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

psychozeb wrote: »
    Park at red cow park and ride,the handiest if not familiar with roads around Dublin.luaa to and from 3 arena

Do the Luas run from the venue until there's no queue, or do you need to be running out straight after the gig to catch the last one?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Deadwards.com

A few more tickets back up there now. Just got 2 standing for Tuesday.......delighted doesn't even come close!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I got email re paperless tickets

still waiting on other tickets to arrive in post

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Had one and timed out on verification page

this happened to me too yesterday, timed out at visa secure verification page (im with PTSB), tried 2 visa cards. On chrome, but didnt try IE

• Advertisement

this happened to me too yesterday, timed out at visa secure verification page (im with PTSB), tried 2 visa cards. On chrome, but didnt try IE

mine was mastercard on chrome,it just ran down the clock.2nd time in last few weeks that's happened for me.

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Do the Luas run from the venue until there's no queue, or do you need to be running out straight after the gig to catch the last one?

Not sure of that,I'd normally check the setlist from a few previous nights to have an idea of what the last song is and be ready to go then.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Prob my own fault for not buying the dear tickets but I'm a bit wary of what I'll actually see from my seat in the 3arena going by this pic and imaging the u2 stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Prob my own fault for not buying the dear tickets but I'm a bit wary of what I'll actually see from my seat in the 3arena going by this pic and imaging the u2 stage

You'll see most of the show alright

UsedToWait wrote: »

I think the last Luas leaves the Point at 12.15 ,so there is no rush.
    They get the people to queue up after the gig then fill up a tram ,then fill another etc.
    I often go into the Gibson for a pint and leave the queue off especially in Nov ,its a bitter spot down by the river.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

^ Sound, thanks Mr A - haven't taken the Luas after a gig there before.
    Nice to know we can compose ourselves for a bit, rather than running to join the queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Just be aware that at the 2015 gigs the bouncers at the door to the Gibson were only letting in residents after the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Exactly the same situation myself, same result when trying to call .. there must be a direct number that skips the intro at least ??
    Jesus, Ticketmaster are worse than I thought. I'm trying to change my card details for Belfast because I lost my card. I was told I've to call.

I called 7 times yesterday, each time getting either an "off the hook tone" (after the minute long intro) or being told "Sorry all our agents are busy, try again later".

How the hell are you supposed to change your details then!? Mental service. I've opened a ticket but I guarantee I'll be told that I'll have to call one of the reps. Anyone had to do this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

Just be aware that at the 2015 gigs the bouncers at the door to the Gibson were only letting in residents after the gig.

And before seems to be the deal for anythin in the Point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Just got a standing ticket for Saturday lads. Keep refreshing throughout the day! You'll get sorted

• Advertisement

got saturday tickets too,the joy of having a broken foot!!!! missed my marathon but got my gig tickets.

Female travelling alone is red cow car park safe that time of night? Don’t want to put myself in a dodgey situation 😳

v10 wrote: »
    Exactly the same situation myself, same result when trying to call .. there must be a direct number that skips the intro at least ??

They've drawn all this on themselves by sending out those emails about changing the credit card details
    Its hard enough to get through to them at the best of times but it will be nigh impossible now.
    Are they still playing that vile Ed Sheeran jingle as you wait ?

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

Just nabbed 2 myself for the Saturday

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Female travelling alone is red cow car park safe that time of night? Don’t want to put myself in a dodgey situation 😳

Should be alright as tram would be full of concert goers,walk to car from tram would be less than 100m's

Should be alright as tram would be full of concert goers,walk to car from tram would be less than 100m's

Perfect planning on getting taxi back rather than Luas. Under pressure to get back home ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Trying to get tickets on my phone is useless

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Messi19

Trying to get tickets on my phone is useless

I got mine on the app

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Messi19 wrote: »
    I got mine on the app

Trying that as well,guess it’s all down to timing , I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Luna Moon Hunter

Any idea at what time the show will end, approx? Just trying to work out will I make the bus back or do I need a hotel. Thanks :)

Advertisement