Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Chivito550 wrote: »
    Is the B stage half way down the catwalk in Dublin as opposed to at the end of it?

Was the last time yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

more tickets up,monday/tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Great gig tonight. Was quite close to the small stage. Screen is cool. Best being either side. Those up at the main stage missed quite a lot. Dublin will be a different set up though.

41fEdkdh.jpg
    0ttqGR6h.jpg
    EZvZimqh.jpg
    2w19tT5h.jpg

That last pic wasn't taken from the screen. Was when they were on small stage. That end was quite empty for standing as most were up at main stage end. Played a good few songs there and the whole MacPhisto bit too, although you need to see that on the screen :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

psychozeb wrote:
    Friday tickets available again and Saturday

psychozeb wrote:
    more tickets up,monday/tuesday

Feck it! I keep missing these. What time approx? Morning? Afternoon? Eve? Cos I've tried all 3 and still nothing. Are they all standing tickets?

GaGa21 wrote: »
    Feck it! I keep missing these. What time approx? Morning? Afternoon? Eve? Cos I've tried all 3 and still nothing. Are they all standing tickets?

Normally around 11:00 or 15:00. Majority have been standing although there has been the occasional seated ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Last night in Manchester was amazing. Lads, this blew 2015 out of the water. A little tender after it all, nursing a very well worth it hangover. Roll on Belfast/Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Last night in Manchester was amazing. Lads, this blew 2015 out of the water. A little tender after it all, nursing a very well worth it hangover. Roll on Belfast/Dublin!

I see for Dublin and Belfast they say doors open at 6:30pm, what time has U2 been taking to the stage generally and how long is the set ? Thanks.

v10 wrote: »
    I see for Dublin and Belfast they say doors open at 6:30pm, what time has U2 been taking to the stage generally and how long is the set ? Thanks.

Came on before half 8- just over the 2 hour mark set but not sure I wasnt paying particular attention!

Mate of mine was there last night. Said it was superb and on a par, if not better, than the Stop Sellafield gig back in 1992.

Interestingly, he said its not so much political but, more a community vibe type theme

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

heading to Belfast for Sunday gig and staying over ! (also lucky to get tickets to Dublin Monday gig)
    Plenty of u2 themed bars for Dublin gigs and tribute bands galore !!!

Anyone know if anything like that happining in Belfast
    Or recommend bars to go before /after gig ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

cramp wrote: »
    heading to Belfast for Sunday gig and staying over ! (also lucky to get tickets to Dublin Monday gig)

I'm heading to Belfast for the Saturday gig, have standing tickets and am in Dublin on 9 Nov, with seating tickets...any advise of Belfast bars are also welcomed...

bclar12 wrote: »
    Mate of mine was there last night. Said it was superb and on a par, if not better, than the Stop Sellafield gig back in 1992.

Interestingly, he said its not so much political but, more a community vibe type theme

Thats right, its a very positive vibe throughout. Pretty much, we are all Europeans, lets be brilliant like we can be.

The new intro gave me goosebumps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I'd recommend not relying on trying to get drink in the venue.
    I was up there last year and it was a nightmare trying to get served ,only a few bars and huge queues.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

If I leave Cork at 3, 2.5 hour drive normally but hitting rush hour. I believe there are roadworks on Naas Road at the moment. My plan is to park at red cow and take luas to gig. Seated ticket so no GA pressure do I have enough time??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    If I leave Cork at 3, 2.5 hour drive normally but hitting rush hour. I believe there are roadworks on Naas Road at the moment. My plan is to park at red cow and take luas to gig. Seated ticket so no GA pressure do I have enough time??

Should be plenty of time .

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hard to believe the Dublin gigs are only 2 weeks away tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

I'm heading to Belfast for the Saturday gig, have standing tickets and am in Dublin on 9 Nov, with seating tickets...any advise of Belfast bars are also welcomed...
    McHugh's probably the best one in terms of proximity to the venue. One of the oldest pubs in the town and a music venue too so the vibes should be good before and after.
    Plenty of pubs in the Cathedral Quarter, which is a short stroll on from McHugh's. The Spaniard probably the best of the bunch...

Can't wait for Belfast on Sunday!

Apart from the gig, I've always wanted to spend a day/night in Belfast on the piss and exploring the City.
    Only ever go up to get guitars and stuff

tuesday tickets up now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Any idea what time the gig will finish up in the 3 Arena? Looking to get down to Aston Quay for 11.45 to get a bus, so want to give myself plenty time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Expect it will be finished by 10.45 going by previous gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

I potentially have a spare GA for Belfast on Saturday if anyone knows anyone looking for one. Face value obviously. I will be travelling up from Dublin on Saturday afternoon and the buyer will need to enter with me as it's ticketless/credit card entry.

[apologies if it's against the rules posting - would prefer it the ticket goes to a fan]

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

psychozeb wrote:
    tuesday tickets up now

Thanks. Got mine today at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Which U2 themed bars are there for the Dublin gigs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Which U2 themed bars are there for the Dublin gigs?

The church pre and after party and tramline after party's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

but1er wrote: »
    The church pre and after party and tramline after party's

Is this for all nights? Something post gig on the Friday would be great. After the Tuesday gig doesn’t suit with work the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Sorry to ask but can't find it on the venue website. Doors open in Belfast at 6 30. What time would U2 kick off and is there any support?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Sorry to ask but can't find it on the venue website. Doors open in Belfast at 6 30. What time would U2 kick off and is there any support?

about 2030, and no support

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

zooropa are everywhere it seems
    The Church has most of it covered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Is this for all nights? Something post gig on the Friday would be great. After the Tuesday gig doesn’t suit with work the next day.

Yep pop onto their Facebook page and tramline id say be very good as it's a venue.

Advertisement