Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

The Church seems to have the most on !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

cramp wrote: »
    The Church seems to have the most on !

4 to 5 is a terrible time should be an hour later, still heard nothing back about the windmill Lane tour

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

What is the windmill lane tour about? Hasn't the studio U2 recorded in there been knocked to rubble a couple or so years ago? I don't think they had any dealings with the newer studio as far as I know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

What is the windmill lane tour about? Hasn't the studio U2 recorded in there been knocked to rubble a couple or so years ago? I don't think they had any dealings with the newer studio as far as I know?

Their was a draw last week to get a tour off it. Got nothing since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

All That You Can't Leave Behind, Pop and Zooropa

Rory, U2, Status Quo and Van Morrisson were the biggest to use the old one as far as I know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

more monday/tuesday tickets up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

but1er wrote: »

Their was a draw last week to get a tour off it. Got nothing since

I got an entry for this, they sent out emails to all that applied last Tuesday, rejections and succesful people, but there is no plus 1, due to numbers restrictions, might be in your spam.

As the old studio is long since demolished, this one is in a new studio on Ringsend Road, by Grand Canal Dock. I can only assume they brought a lot of stuff from the old studio with them, not expecting much to be honest, bit will go along for a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

psychozeb wrote: »
    good stuff. My mate mate just got sorted for Tuesday.

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

You'd wonder if they actually sold any tickets for this back in February as they seem to be releasing tickets every day for the last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

You'd wonder if they actually sold any tickets for this back in February as they seem to be releasing tickets every day for the last month.

You'd imagine that they'd have similar amounts of tickets up for fri/sat night but it has been mainly mon/tue ones. would lve to know how many have been released the last few weeks.

• Advertisement

You'd imagine that they'd have similar amounts of tickets up for fri/sat night but it has been mainly mon/tue ones. would lve to know how many have been released the last few weeks.

I would imagine the vip packages that these tickets are coming from had a better chance of selling out on a Friday and Saturday .....leaving less tickets for these dates

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Ah fec... just deleted stupid question

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Was at the first night in London tonight and oh boy, are you in for a treat. I hadn't paid too much attention to the setlists for this tour so lots of plesant surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

Hi,
    If anyone is going to gig in Belfast on Saturday.
    I have a room booked in The Titanic hotel beside venue that i don't need.
    I can change the name & details on the booking if anyone wants it
    PM me if you are interested. otherwise need to cancel it tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

legohouse wrote: »
    Hi,
    If anyone is going to gig in Belfast on Saturday.
    I have a room booked in The Titanic hotel beside venue that i don't need.
    I can change the name & details on the booking if anyone wants it
    PM me if you are interested. otherwise need to cancel it tomorrow
    How much is the room?

lyoness wrote: »
    How much is the room?

€163 incl breakfast.
    I think its a 2 min walk to the SSE arena

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

legohouse wrote: »
    €163 incl breakfast.
    I think its a 2 min walk to the SSE arena

Stayin in the Merchant Hotel Sunday. Anyone stayed before advise any decent pubs near by?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Merchant is right in Cathedral Quarter so you've plenty to choose from. Duke of York and the Spaniard would be more on the "traditional pub" scale but there's plenty of other joints there too and you're not far from McHugh's, which is on your way to the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

mrk75 wrote: »
    Merchant is right in Cathedral Quarter so you've plenty to choose from. Duke of York and the Spaniard would be more on the "traditional pub" scale but there's plenty of other joints there too and you're not far from McHugh's, which is on your way to the venue.

👍

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kev217

If anyone is looking for 2 tickets for the gig in belfast for this coming Sunday, the 28th of October at the SSE Arena let me know. Tickets are digital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

Kev217 wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for 2 tickets for the gig in belfast for this coming Sunday, the 28th of October at the SSE Arena let me know. Tickets are digital.

PM sent.

Pdoghue wrote: »
    PM sent.

Replied :)

Still available.

Standing and seated tickets currently available for Sat in Belfast

single standing for fri in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blinkwink

Can anyone enlighten me about this whole updating credit/debit card details thing with Ticketmaster?

I bought the tickets with a debit card that is now expired, which Ticketmaster said is fine, I can just bring that card with me.

However I recently bought tickets to something else and naturally I had to update my debit card details to my new one?

Il probably ring Ticketmaster just to confirm and be in the safe side, but if someone bought the tickets with a debit/credit card, then why does Ticketmaster need to know about your new details for the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Bring both cards - just to be sure.

When you go into the venue, you will be asked to pop the card, that you used for the booking,
    into a machine. This is your access into the venue.

I've done it once previously for Robbie Williams back in 2012 and it was a really good system.
    There wasn't a tout in sight that evening for a sold out gig.

blinkwink wrote: »
    Can anyone enlighten me about this whole updating credit/debit card details thing with Ticketmaster?

I bought the tickets with a debit card that is now expired, which Ticketmaster said is fine, I can just bring that card with me.

However I recently bought tickets to something else and naturally I had to update my debit card details to my new one?

Il probably ring Ticketmaster just to confirm and be in the safe side, but if someone bought the tickets with a debit/credit card, then why does Ticketmaster need to know about your new details for the show?

I hadn’t got my original cc that I booked tickets on
    Had to ring Ticketmaster and update with new card
    Quite quick ..
    They might be busy today as Westlife have begging bowl out today !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

My understanding is that the expired card will still work so bring that with you.

If it's a case you no longer have physical expired card then you likely need to ring ticketmaster to update.

Also - print out a copy of your order confirmation from your profile on the ticketmaster website. This has the last 4 digits of your card listed - and also your name / order number etc. Just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

and don't forget your photo ID!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 rathlyon

Guys I have GA tickets for Friday but have a college graduation starting at 4pm earlier in Blanchardstown. Presume I will need to skip the graduation to get in the queue!

What time are you guys heading to 3 arena at?

Another option is to swap the tickets for another night if anyone interested???

They are electronic

Advertisement