Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

blinkwink wrote: »
    Can anyone enlighten me about this whole updating credit/debit card details thing with Ticketmaster?

I bought the tickets with a debit card that is now expired, which Ticketmaster said is fine, I can just bring that card with me.

However I recently bought tickets to something else and naturally I had to update my debit card details to my new one?

Il probably ring Ticketmaster just to confirm and be in the safe side, but if someone bought the tickets with a debit/credit card, then why does Ticketmaster need to know about your new details for the show?

You just bring the expired card as that is the one you used to purchase the U2 tickets.
    The last 4 digits of that card should be in your Ticketmaster order history for the U2 booking.

The fact that you used a different card to make newer bookings is irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

rathlyon wrote: »
    Guys I have GA tickets for Friday but have a college graduation starting at 4pm earlier in Blanchardstown. Presume I will need to skip the graduation to get in the queue!

What time are you guys heading to 3 arena at?

Another option is to swap the tickets for another night if anyone interested???

They are electronic

oh no they are not!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Did anyone get tickets to the Rattle and Hum screening in Dublin tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rathlyon

Guys I have GA tickets for Friday but have a college graduation starting at 4pm earlier in Blanchardstown. Presume I will need to skip the graduation to get in the queue!

They are electronic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

They are electronic

Mountain out of a molehill. Unless you want to be right up the front, then just head over to the 3 Arena once you are done with the graduation. You have plenty of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

They are electronic

GA tickets are paperless. You need to present the credit card you used to book at the door to get into the arena. I don't know how you plan to swap these? The only option I can think of is to turn up at the venue and scan the buyer in and trust them to do the same on the night you are going.

To the previous poster, no Rattle & Hum tickets for me sadly. Would have loved to have gone. The band might even make an appearance for an acoustic performance of When Love Comes to Town! Any luck yourself?

To the previous poster, no Rattle & Hum tickets for me sadly. Would have loved to have gone. The band might even make an appearance for an acoustic performance of When Love Comes to Town! Any luck yourself?

No luck here either unfortunately. I have seen a few comments from others elsewhere who didn't get tickets either. I Haven't seen anyone that did. Maybe it will be a case of the usual suspects 'getting lucky'.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Where's Rattle 'n' Hum on? Is that a u2.com thing? First I've heard of it...

mrk75 wrote: »
    Where's Rattle 'n' Hum on? Is that a u2.com thing? First I've heard of it...

An email went out to U2.COM subscribers in Ireland on Tuesday night where you supply name and email address if interested in attending. The first 50 to apply would get a pair of tickets and receive more details yesterday. It didn't say where it would be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

OK folks,
    mods please delete if inappropriate but I have a spare standing ticket for Monday 05 in Dublin if anybody wishes. (Paperless/ticketless so we'll have to meet). First come/First served

Mods, if this is not allowed, please delete but I'd prefer to help a fan. Face value of 88:85 of course.

• Advertisement

Didn't get that e-mail. I'm in the north, so maybe that explains it.

So much for north and south of the river, eh...? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rathlyon

GA tickets are paperless. You need to present the credit card you used to book at the door to get into the arena. I don't know how you plan to swap these? The only option I can think of is to turn up at the venue and scan the buyer in and trust them to do the same on the night you are going.

You can swap them to another person legally and safely through the Ticketmaster system

Anyway what time are people heading for concert with GA tickets - presume you would want to be early to get near stage

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

You just bring the expired card as that is the one you used to purchase the U2 tickets.
    The last 4 digits of that card should be in your Ticketmaster order history for the U2 booking.

The fact that you used a different card to make newer bookings is irrelevant.

I'm in the same situation. Bought the tickets with a card that is now expired, but I presume if I just bring the expired card I should be okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kev217

Kev217 wrote: »
    If anyone is looking for 2 tickets for the gig in belfast for this coming Sunday, the 28th of October at the SSE Arena let me know. Tickets are digital.

Still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

I have 1 x spare GA for tomorrow's (Saturday) gig in Belfast. Face value. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Tuesday tickets have available and a Monday single one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Long shot, but if anyone has 2 x GA tix for Dublin available. Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

OU812 wrote: »
    Long shot, but if anyone has 2 x GA tix for Dublin available. Let me know

Keep eye on TicketmasterIE they are dropping tickets daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Fantastic gig in Belfast tonight. I really wish they’d lay off the politics a bit though but it didn’t spoil it. His voice was amazing but you could tell he was holding back in places alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Thought there were some lulls in the show tonight but the highs were amazing. My brother who'd been at a previous Belfast gig thought the setlist was poorer but the stage show better than before.

But the important thing is that I'm now going to be a better person thanks to Bono! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Amazing in Belfast on Sat night, was my first time up there. A great venue, much better than The Point. Great set list, amazing vibe, Bono's voice was awesome. Was 2 metres from the circle at the B stage. Amazing night.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Amazing in Belfast on Sat night, was my first time up there. A great venue, much better than The Point. Great set list, amazing vibe, Bono's voice was awesome. Was 2 metres from the circle at the B stage. Amazing night.

I know it was amazing wasn’t it love the sse arena crowd was lovely loved the setlist fly was fab and got to hear Gloria for the 1st time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

lyoness wrote: »
    I know it was amazing wasn’t it love the sse arena crowd was lovely loved the setlist fly was fab and got to hear Gloria for the 1st time

No Gloria last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Monday €201 tickets on TM now.

Saturday in Belfast was incredible. Lads on top form! Still shook.

Yeah, great night in Belfast on Saturday. Band was on top form - Larry especially. Wild Horses and Acrobat among the highlights for me.

Crowd really seemed up for it and the guys were taken aback at times, I felt.

Just a minor thing but it maybe went a bit flat towards the end. Love Is Bigger... doesn't really achieve lift off. A Bad or Streets would have taken the thing to a whole other level but I get why they weren't played. 13 was a bit of a downbeat ending with the crowd sort of breaking into a light applause to end the show rather than roar them off.

Similar to ending the JT30 gigs with Little Things....but just a minor gripe. A great night. An Achtung Baby-heavy set - magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

mrk75 wrote: »
    An Achtung Baby-heavy set - magic!

Think this is what is saving this show to be honest. Also it is a pity The little things that give you away isn't used to end this show. It should really be in the set somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Got tix last minute and went to Belfast gig Saturday. Sse is a top notch venue. As a standalone gig it was brilliant but the setlist isn't the best overall which wouldn't have this gig in the most memorable of u2 concerts for me. The end is totally flat.

Such a shame they dont rate the Pop album. Wouldve been great to hear 2 or 3 songs from that.... drop the likes of elevation, vertigo or one.... the last song has been played to death. Wild horses and new years day were the highlights from Saturday night.

Personally as a former obsessive fan, I think they need to disappear for a min of 5 years, come back with a greatest hits tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Monday €201 tickets on TM now.

Saturday in Belfast was incredible. Lads on top form! Still shook.

Sneaky out releasing them on a bank holiday so people cant ring up to upgrade seats if they already have them.
    Not that it would really matter as the phone line hasnt worked in a week.

How did the credit card entry go in Belfast ,I hope everybody got in without issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

Sneaky out releasing them on a bank holiday so people cant ring up to upgrade seats if they already have them.

How did the credit card entry go in Belfast ,I hope everybody got in without issues.

Yep entry was perfect very well organised in Belfast staff excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Yeah, very sneaky. I've found myself with Monday/Tuesday off so now contemplating going to the Monday show if I see a standing ticket.

Advertisement