Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

lyoness wrote: »
    Yep entry was perfect very well organised in Belfast staff excellent.

I presume there were no ID checks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Nope, just a swipe of the card and away you go.

I was at the Saturday night gig and thought it was great but the ending left a bit to be desired, felt very anti-climactic. A 40 to end would have been nice. The visuals were great as usual for a U2 show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Don't mind ID checks, you could have smuggled an off license in with you through security! VERY laid back

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Really hyped for next Tuesday

Tbh when it was announced I was meh as I only saw them in Croke Park but reviews of this tour so far have been great and who would of guessed a u2 show without the Joshua Tree songs would get so many good reviews

Sadly won't see the stage show in its wonder as I was too stingy at the time and got price level 2 tickets and stuck in Block E but what can ya do

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Really hyped for next Tuesday

Tbh when it was announced I was meh as I only saw them in Croke Park but reviews of this tour so far have been great and who would of guessed a u2 show without the Joshua Tree songs would get so many good reviews

Sadly won't see the stage show in its wonder as I was too stingy at the time and got price level 2 tickets and stuck in Block E but what can ya do

You can normally upgrade your seat by ringing up Ticketmaster if better seats become available but they are off today and they havent answered the phone in a week .

Block E should be fine though ,I know a few people sitting there in 2015 and the tickets were only 110 euro but they had a superb view of everything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Might make an appearance in Dublin...
    Surprised The Edge is singing it

bclar12 wrote: »
    Might make an appearance in Dublin...
    Surprised The Edge is singing it

Think this was first rehearsed before Manchester 1. They'll surely throw it in at a Dublin gig if they want oit to make the Berlin DVD/Blu Ray.

I for one would welcome this with open arms.

Think this was first rehearsed before Manchester 1. They'll surely throw it in at a Dublin gig if they want oit to make the Berlin DVD/Blu Ray.

Yep

Also sounds like nothing else will be dropped in it's place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Seems that the Bad+40+spotlight denouement of I+e won’t be matched. Thought the end to the Joshua Tree gig was pish.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Edge is actually a better singer than Bono now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭eltonyio

OU812 - trying to message you about Monday but your mailbox is full I think?

OU812 - trying to message you about Monday but your mailbox is full I think?

OU 812 - trying to message you about Monday but your mailbox is full I think?

Apologies for multiple posts - keep getting this message tonight 'Boards services are not available at this time. Please try again later.'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

eltonyio wrote: »
    Apologies for multiple posts - keep getting this message tonight 'Boards services are not available at this time. Please try again later.'

Thanks Eltonio. I'll clear it out & also it could be site error related. Will pm you my phone also

OU812 wrote: »
    Thanks Eltonio. I'll clear it out & also it could be site error related. Will pm you my phone also

Cheers. I replied, think it worked this time.

JKerova1 wrote: »

The Edge is miming on a few songs it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

JKerova1 wrote: »

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

200 Euro seems like a robbery for a seated ticket

200 Euro seems like a robbery for a seated ticket
    It is..hopefully there wont be empty seats up there on the monday/tuesday shows..best seats in the house!

• Advertisement

It is..hopefully there wont be empty seats up there on the monday/tuesday shows..best seats in the house!

Theyll hardly come down will they if not sold? Id sit there for a hundred euro, but not what theyre asking.

Theyll hardly come down will they if not sold? Id sit there for a hundred euro, but not what theyre asking.

They might .
    They have cut ticket prices in alot of cities near the event .

I still dont understand why they are selling Block N and P as Platinum tickets ,surely the lower tier seats are much better irrespective of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

might end up having a wander around so at the show and see if I can upgrade from my peasants seats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

The Edge is miming on a few songs it seems.

What songs?
    The Fly, fair enough but is there others?

What songs?
    The Fly, fair enough but is there others?

There's not!

I have IEM recordings from the tour and he's singing. You can hear it through the IEMs. Can hear his live voice, loud and clear

It's just on stuff like Beautiful Day, Red Flag Day, The Fly and Love Is Bigger that the backing tracks adds in extra vocals.

Dublin 1 GA drop now

I got saturday GAs at 9.01
    ..when i went back in it was "sorry there .." so they are dropping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Dublin 1 GA drop now

Lovely, I got two GA's for Tuesday... delighted.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

So tempted to get Tuesday! But I’ll leave it. Already going 3 other nights!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Has anyone managed to get Ticketmaster on the phone? It’s been a week now and still hasn’t gotten through to them. Tweets and emails not working either 🀬

Advertisement