Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Experience + Innocence Tour **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales or Requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

CFC007 wrote:
    Has anyone managed to get Ticketmaster on the phone? It’s been a week now and still hasn’t gotten through to them. Tweets and emails not working either 🀬

You may be better off going to one of their kiosks if you can? I have found them hard to make contact with in the past too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

bclar12 wrote: »
    Might make an appearance in Dublin...
    Surprised The Edge is singing it

The rehearsal recording of this is utterly incredible.

Bono giving it Henry Rollins spoken word, Edge taking lead. Never played in Europe before. Make it so, U2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Wooderson wrote: »
    The rehearsal recording of this is utterly incredible.

Bono giving it Henry Rollins spoken word, Edge taking lead. Never played in Europe before. Make it so, U2.

He won't like that comparison :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

travelmaster have cancelled some of there routes for the u2 shows

guess its Bus Eireann for me then

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

PTH2009 wrote: »
    travelmaster have cancelled some of there routes for the u2 shows

guess its Bus Eireann for me then

Same here 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Does anyone know what the stage times will be? Will it be 8 or 9? Think it was 8 in Belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

martin101 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the stage times will be? Will it be 8 or 9? Think it was 8 in Belfast

Was near half 8 in Belfast. Would assume the same for Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

And so the madness has begun ,the looney brigade are here
    I hope their arses are frozen off them.

https://twitter.com/U2start/status/1058007966652268544

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lyoness

And so the madness has begun ,the looney brigade are here
    I hope their arses are frozen off them.

https://twitter.com/U2start/status/1058007966652268544

The funny thing is the way the stages/screen are set up there is no point being ‘on the rail’ best spot is in the middle between Estage & main stage a few rows back so you can see the full effect of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

lyoness wrote: »
    The funny thing is the way the stages/screen are set up there is no point being ‘on the rail’ best spot is in the middle between Estage & main stage a few rows back so you can see the full effect of the screen.

Spot on, i was at Madrid #1 and Belfast #1 & #2,
    It is pointless going into these gigs too early.
    I arrived at about 7.15 for both Belfast gigs, and there was no problem getting a spot at the mid point facing the screen. After seeing them in Belfast in 2015, it was a no brainer, its the smallest venue on both tours,(i & e 2015, e & i 2018) everyone is closer. Its roughly one third smaller than the 3Arena.

Belfast started at 8.25 both nights, finished about 10:40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ORBY73

fafy wrote: »
    Spot on, i was at Madrid #1 and Belfast #1 & #2,
    It is pointless going into these gigs too early.
    I arrived at about 7.15 for both Belfast gigs, and there was no problem getting a spot at the mid point facing the screen. After seeing them in Belfast in 2015, it was a no brainer, its the smallest venue on both tours,(i & e 2015, e & i 2018) everyone is closer. Its roughly one third smaller than the 3Arena.

Belfast started at 8.25 both nights, finished about 10:40.

And was ****in brilliant. Less ****e talkin from Bonzo and more singin thanfully

ORBY73 wrote: »
    And was ****in brilliant. Less ****e talkin from Bonzo and more singin thanfully

Bonzo? GFY.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

More GA tickets up for monday and tuesday and seats for friday,nothing up for saturday yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

I'm very luckily & thankfully sorted by eltonio, for Monday night, but I've now got a friend who wants to go.

If anyone has one GA spare for Monday, we'll meet you outside at 6 & go in with you as well. He's not on boards, so let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

OU812 wrote: »
    I'm very luckily & thankfully sorted by eltonio, for Monday night, but I've now got a friend who wants to go.

If anyone has one GA spare for Monday, we'll meet you outside at 6 & go in with you as well. He's not on boards, so let me know.

There were more tickets up on TM earlier, keep refreshing. Failing that, there's a group on FB called Helping u2 fans. People getting sorted left right and centre. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Ticket drop right now. I was able to secure one for my buddy but they seem to be limiting it to one per purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Teacher0101

I've tickets (the print at home ones) but I've lost the debit card that is on them. What can I do?

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭clickhere

I've tickets (the print at home ones) but I've lost the debit card that is on them. What can I do?

Thank you.

It's only standing you need the credit card for, obviously you have seated tickets.

Thank you.

Only standing tickets are credit/debit card entry .
    If you have a physical ticket you do not need to bring along your debit card.
    Entry into the event!

The Standing area is a credit card/ debit card entry event only.

You will not receive any tickets via email or post.

To gain entry you must bring the credit card/debit card used to purchase the ticket(s) (most important) and Photo ID.

All Attendees must be present when the credit/debit card is swiped as the credit/debit card will only be swiped once.

Very important!!

If you have received a new card since purchasing the tickets, but the full card number is the same, you do not need to call to update. Your expiry date & CCV number will not effect entry into the event.

If you have received a new card with a new 16 digit number on it, but you still have the original card used to purchase, you can bring your original card to gain entry.

If you no longer have the original card used to purchase, and your new card has a new 16 digit number on the front, you will need to go to the venue box office.

If you have changed your card please make your way to the venue box office on the night of your event and our staff will assist you.

If you are not attending yourself and wish to give the credit card to someone else ,Ticketmaster are saying that person will need a photocopy of your ID on the night.
    There were no ID checks in Belfast so 99.999% no ID checks in Dublin .

Ticketmaster are barely answering the phone the last 2 weeks,they seem to have only about 2 operators on the phone .

Phew! Thank you. Panic over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭cannco253

Ticket master has tickets for all dates atm all eur200 though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

OK folks. Monday standing ticket still available. Face Value. 88.85 if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Doors 6.30pm
    Show 8pm

Looking forward too Tuesday

With the price of tickets they should of had a support band on this tour but prob someone else would look a bit odd on that stage

What was rhe merch like in belfast ?? Prob €35/€40 for a tshirt ?

Doors 6.30pm
    Show 8pm

With the price of tickets they should of had a support band on this tour but prob someone else would look a bit odd on that stage

Support band would detract from this for me. I like that it’s “just them”. Tickets prices are what they are. Mad, regardless.

A support band looking 'odd' - they would just use the main stage, no big deal. It would be a leg up for a lot of bands. It's bad form and an effort to maximise profits.

There are plenty off bands in Dublin that could do with the exposure, along with local acts , that they could take a bit of time out and research if they were suitable for the audience.

It's all $$$$ now.

It was £25 for a T-shirt in the north. I wouldn't be arsed, they aren't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

OK folks. Monday standing ticket still available. Face Value. 88.85 if interested.

PM sent.

A support band looking 'odd' - they would just use the main stage, no big deal. It would be a leg up for a lot of bands. It's bad form and an effort to maximise profits.

There are plenty off bands in Dublin that could do with the exposure, along with local acts , that they could take a bit of time out and research if they were suitable for the audience.

It's all $$$$ now.

It was £25 for a T-shirt in the north. I wouldn't be arsed, they aren't great.

I doubt U2 have avoided support bands on these two indoor tours to “maximize profits”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Doors 6.30pm
    Show 8pm

£25 sterling for T shirts - I got 2. Some class ones available.

Well it cuts down on their bill - as it is quite an expensive stage to lug around with 29 trucks.

• Advertisement

Well it cuts down on their bill - as it is quite an expensive stage to lug around with 29 trucks.

Speaking of trucks Kevin Bridges is in the 3arena tonight so the U2 crew wont be able to start work until late tonight.
    It's not really ideal preparation for tomorrow nights gig .

Advertisement