Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ironman 70.3 Dunlaoirge

Options
  • 22-11-2017 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Ok so I have entered my first Half Ironman 19th August 2018 Dunlaoirge. Tuned in last night to listen to race director talk about course profile & I have to say the cycle route scares the life out of me 😩to date I have only done a few sprint Triathlons & even at that I just do them to complete them I’m not a speedy triathlete. Beginning to wonder if I’ve jumped the gun a bit. Would love to hear from any other Novices who are doing it this year & also experienced triathlete & cyclists familiar with the course especially the cycle. Is is achievable for newbies like me with not much cycle experience & none up the mountains. Thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement