Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transaction identifier

Options
  • 22-11-2017 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi, I need to lodge money into a persons BOI business account. I was supposed to the transfer this money over from my AIB account but I lost my card and won't have a replacement on time. Anyways they told me to ensure that my name is the transaction identifier. Can I do this if I am lodging it in the bank. Or is there some sort of way to show that the money is being lodged from me.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, I need to lodge money into a persons BOI business account. I was supposed to the transfer this money over from my AIB account but I lost my card and won't have a replacement on time. Anyways they told me to ensure that my name is the transaction identifier. Can I do this if I am lodging it in the bank. Or is there some sort of way to show that the money is being lodged from me.

Thank you for your help.
    Hi Siena Thankful Nutshell, thanks for getting in touch.

If you're lodging cash directly to their account, you can do this using one of the lodgement ATM's in our branches. You'll have the option to include a reference on the lodgement so that they'll know who has paid into their account. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Thank you for your help.
    Hi Siena Thankful Nutshell, thanks for getting in touch.

If you're lodging cash directly to their account, you can do this using one of the lodgement ATM's in our branches. You'll have the option to include a reference on the lodgement so that they'll know who has paid into their account. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, Nicola 
    Brilliant, thank you

Advertisement