Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Dublin ZOO at this time

Options
  • 22-11-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

My daughter have a birthday on monday 27th november, and she loves animals, so I was thinking to get a ticket for a Dublin ZOO. Since we were never in Dublin ZOO how is it to go at this time of year? I tried to get for night ZOO light tickets but everything is already sold out. Is there any animal left so we can check it? Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I believe the animals are actually tucked up in bed when the evening lights are on, so if its animals that your daughter likes, just go during regular zoo hours. The zoo is operating as it does all year 'round. Better to go in outside the summer to see the animals / beat the crowds.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sashab

Thank you. We want to go during day, around 10AM on monday, I was just wondering if there will be anything to see if we go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yes, there will be things to see. Wrap up warm and enjoy the walk!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sashab

Ok will do, thanks all for help, hope we will enjoy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

100% make sure to be at the Elephant place for 12 noon, and check the times of the Sea Lion exhibition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

100% make sure to be at the Elephant place for 12 noon, and check the times of the Sea Lion exhibition.

2.15 for sea lions.

Advertisement