Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what sort of hunting items can be advertised on boards

Options
  • 22-11-2017 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

as the title says - what sort of hunting items can be advertised on boards?

I have a few hunting related items but dont know if i can offer them for sale on boards.

no Guns just bag\optic\cleaning kit\barrel lock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Look on the Shooting for sale/wanted section. I'm sure all you've mentioned can be sold there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

All the rules are laid out in the for sale section.

Unlike Facebook, Donedeal, and pretty much every other selling site we have only two restrictions. No reloading components in the form of propellant and primers and no counterfeit goods.

Other than those you can sell anything you want. It is your responsibility to make sure the buyer has any necessary licenses before selling and while Boards.ie provides the platform for selling we do not get involved in the sales. Its between each party.

Just make sure to read the rules especially number 17 regarding the requirements for an advert which cover pictures, price, etc. Its important you read and understand this as any violation may result in the advert being removed without notice.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

Great thanks for the info links. i will take a look.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement