Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reponse re Eir complaint

Options
  • 22-11-2017 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Good evening,

I recently sent a letter to your Complaints Department in Dublin but having received no response 10 days letter, I phoned the complaints team on 1800 200 481, as advised by your agent Tracey on here.

I was assured on the phone by the representative that I would receive an e-mail the following morning with an update but I am yet to hear anything 6 days later. 

I also submitted a query using your online form to Customer Care 3 days ago and no one has been in touch with me. 

Could you please look into what is causing this lack of communication? This is very disappointing service from Eir. I can PM the specifics when required.

Thanks in advance. I expect that this is the last time I will need to voice my complaint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Good evening,

I recently sent a letter to your Complaints Department in Dublin but having received no response 10 days letter, I phoned the complaints team on 1800 200 481, as advised by your agent Tracey on here.

I was assured on the phone by the representative that I would receive an e-mail the following morning with an update but I am yet to hear anything 6 days later. 

I also submitted a query using your online form to Customer Care 3 days ago and no one has been in touch with me. 

Could you please look into what is causing this lack of communication? This is very disappointing service from Eir. I can PM the specifics when required.

Thanks in advance. I expect that this is the last time I will need to voice my complaint.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from your complaint yet. Can you PM me your account number and full name, please?

- Adam

Good evening,

Hi,

Sorry to hear you haven't heard back from your complaint yet. Can you PM me your account number and full name, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yeahscience

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam
    Hi Adam, I have just sent you on a PM with the details. Thanks.

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam
    Thanks, I've received your PM. I'll get back to you shortly.

- Adam

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 

• Advertisement

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

I have just sent you a PM back.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks.
    Thanks. 

Adam will come back to you through PM's shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey. I don't see a PM back yet but I'll keep an eye out this afternoon. 

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey. I don't see a PM back yet but I'll keep an eye out this afternoon. 
    Adam should have got back to you now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for that Tracey. I got the PM :-)

Good evening,

Hi,

- Adam

- Adam
    Thank you Adam. 
    No worries.

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

Thanks.
    Thanks. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for that Tracey. I got the PM :-)
    No problem, glad to hear it :)

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement