If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65 inch 4K OLED telly

Options
  • 22-11-2017 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Guys

First off, just to thank you all for your help and patience with me when I was buying an amp and speakers setup. You sold me on the Denon AVRX-2400 and the Monitor Audio R90HT1 set, as well as a pair of C165 ceiling speakers for the Dolby Atmos. They all arrived yesterday and am very pleased, so thank you!

Now of course I'm thinking, what telly to go with all this? I'm leaning towards a 65 inch OLED 4K currently. Can you give any advice on what / what not to consider?

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 robertbobert

Guys

First off, just to thank you all for your help and patience with me when I was buying an amp and speakers setup. You sold me on the Denon AVRX-2400 and the Monitor Audio R90HT1 set, as well as a pair of C165 ceiling speakers for the Dolby Atmos. They all arrived yesterday and am very pleased, so thank you!

Now of course I'm thinking, what telly to go with all this? I'm leaning towards a 65 inch OLED 4K currently. Can you give any advice on what / what not to consider?

Thanks again

I'm looking at an oled as well. I like the idea of your sound system Mod Snip

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

robertbobert,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, this is not a usual Boards discussion/conversation forum, interventions like this in other folks threads is not appropriate. I've snipped your post above accordingly. If you want to discuss something with another Boardie you can always request it by PM if you wish.

If you have any queries about the contents of the Charter, feel free to contact me by PM, but do not post further on this thread.

Thanks.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Guys

Thanks again
    Hi Simulacra75.

Glad you are happy with your Radius setup, they really are class speakers!

For a 65" OLED it would have to be the 65B7 priced at £2499.00 (Black Friday Price). Comes with our 6 year guarantee.
    Stock is running on fast on both the 55 and 65B7 due to their price and their quality.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.