Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Deluxe Umbrella Holder

Options
  • 22-11-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Please excuse my stupidity if there is an obvious answer!!

I was in Halpenny in Lucan today and I purchased a Masters Deluxe Utility Umbrella Holder, arrived home got out the powercaddy but I can't make head nor tail how to attach it, am I missing a part?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

Did it come with 2 tiewraps? Could be in the bottom of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 super saints

No Jimmy, just the piece which has the clap at the bottom with 2 screws going through it with a tightener attached and the cup to place the umbrella handle in with a tightener on that too, also a small tightener at the side of the cup to hold the umbrella in place.

Apologies if all that sounds double-Dutch.......and there's me thinking the Rubic Cube was head melting ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭martinkop

martinkop wrote: »

Thanks Martinkop, the bracket is totally different on that YouTube clip to the one that I have.
    I will have to bring it back to Halpenny, which is a nuisance because it's an hour drive return journey.

Thanks again Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

Think that most Masters Golf stuff comes with a free roll of Duct Tape.

• Advertisement

Think that most Masters Golf stuff comes with a free roll of Duct Tape.

Cheers Billy......
    Are you suggesting I stir clear of the Master umbrella holder, that when I return it I get a different one??

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭martinkop

I got a Masters one a while back, (universal clip) it is grand.

You might have a universal connector super saints, if so you need a universal holder on the trolley to connect

Cheers Billy......
    Are you suggesting I stir clear of the Master umbrella holder, that when I return it I get a different one??

I was being smart. Masters Golf stuff is at the cheap end of the market. I've had an umbrella, a trolley and a bag from them which didn't last very long. I've no experience with umbrella holders from them. They might be fine.

I was being smart. Masters Golf stuff is at the cheap end of the market. I've had an umbrella, a trolley and a bag from them which didn't last very long. I've no experience with umbrella holders from them. They might be fine.

As it happened Billy, the Masters holder I got which was the original problem that I could not fit, brought it back to the shop and then I was informed that I needed an attachment on the bag which I did not have, so I shelled out the extra €15 for the Powakaddy holder that had the attachments for 3 different models of Powakaddy, guess what when I tried to fit this one I was unable to do so because mine (PK Fairway) was not included.......3rd visit to Halpenny for a holder coming up, it better rain a lot after all this 😀😀

Actually, I just remembererd myself that I have an umbrella holder which I never fitted. Can remember if it was for an old Powakaddy I have or a recent 3 wheel trolley - Big Max I think. Must dig out and see if I want to fit it.
    I find it rarely enough rains when I'm playing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement