If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha RXV683 AV Receiver

Options
  • 22-11-2017 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    very interested in this and just wondering what your best euro price would be. 
    Can't get the web page to switch from sterling to euro pricing for some reason.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ollaetta wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hi Ollaetta.

The error should now be corrected on our website with the euro issue.

Currently priced at £449 or 529.00 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202723-rxv683.aspx

Let me know you thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Hi,
    Hi Ollaetta.

Thanks for that.   I thought the sterling euro rate might have brought it in a bit less but that's still a good price.

My local dealer is more expensive but I might have one last crack at him tomorrow before deciding for definite.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,
    Hi Ollaetta.

Thanks for that.   I thought the sterling euro rate might have brought it in a bit less but that's still a good price.

My local dealer is more expensive but I might have one last crack at him tomorrow before deciding for definite.
    Ollaetta,

many thanks for giving us the opportunity to quote - our current € price on the Yamaha RXV683 is €529 which as far as I can see is almost €100 cheaper than anyone else online in the ROI - you could buy from us, add our 10% 6 year warranty and still sale almost €50! And our price includes shipping anywhere in Ireland - you may actually be slightly better purchasing it from our site in £ sterling as its just £449 with £6.99 ROI shipping??
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202723-rxv683.aspx?swapstore=1

Lots in stock - keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,
    Hi Ollaetta.

Ollaetta,

many thanks for giving us the opportunity to quote - our current € price on the Yamaha RXV683 is €529 which as far as I can see is almost €100 cheaper than anyone else online in the ROI - you could buy from us, add our 10% 6 year warranty and still sale almost €50! And our price includes shipping anywhere in Ireland - you may actually be slightly better purchasing it from our site in £ sterling as its just £449 with £6.99 ROI shipping??
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202723-rxv683.aspx?swapstore=1

Lots in stock - keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    OK, you got me!    Can't argue with the value and just placed my order.

Can't wait to get going with it.  The excellent Yamaha it's replacing has just died after 12 years and is a comparative dinosaur features wise.

Many thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks a million for the Biz Ollaetta - its really appreciated :)

The Yamaha RXV683 is cracking value at £449 / €529 - we would hope to get that out to you on Monday for delivery Tuesday / latest Wednesday - thanks again and don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

The Yamaha RXV683 is cracking value at £449 / €529 - we would hope to get that out to you on Monday for delivery Tuesday / latest Wednesday - thanks again and don't hesitate to drop me a line if I can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 
    Thanks very much John.  Looking forward to it.

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 
    Hey Ollaetta.

Hopefully you have received your amp, any issues let us know :)

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 
    Hey Ollaetta.

Arrived today.   Great service.  Ceremonial unpacking and hooking up later on.

ATVB,

John Mc & crew 
    Hey Ollaetta.

Arrived today.   Great service.  Ceremonial unpacking and hooking up later on.
    Happy Days....

Thanks for letting us know.

Should you have any questions once setting up drop us a PM or a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.