Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a WiFi access point

Options
  • 23-11-2017 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Got FTTH install and all working dandy. Getting 142MB on the 5G WiFi. As we live in a long bungalow I need another access point.

Previous to Eir I had this setup: Imagine LTE,router and an old TP link router set as an access point at the other end of the house via TP link home plugs. No issues

Since putting the Eir F2000 router in place of the imagine one I'm only getting 10MB to the access point. Even an ethernet connection from the homeplug to laptop gives only 10MB.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

jonny_b1 wrote: »
    Got FTTH install and all working dandy. Getting 142MB on the 5G WiFi. As we live in a long bungalow I need another access point.

Previous to Eir I had this setup: Imagine LTE,router and an old TP link router set as an access point at the other end of the house via TP link home plugs. No issues

Since putting the Eir F2000 router in place of the imagine one I'm only getting 10MB to the access point. Even an ethernet connection from the homeplug to laptop gives only 10MB.

Any help appreciated.
    Hi jonny_b1,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you get in touch with our technical support department they'll be able to help you out here. Their direct number is 1890260260 or you can free phone 1901 and you'll be able to get through to them.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭jonny_b1

Anyone else? Haha

Advertisement