If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Silver 50

Options
  • 23-11-2017 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

listened to the new MA Silver 50 recently and find them actually great for their size, so could you please make me an offer for a pair (walnut) and add some 6m of AUDIOQUEST FLX-SLiP 14/4 cable. Could place order asap. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

listened to the new MA Silver 50 recently and find them actually great for their size, so could you please make me an offer for a pair (walnut) and add some 6m of AUDIOQUEST FLX-SLiP 14/4 cable. Could place order asap. Thanks a lot.
    Hi Justin Sane.

Sorry for the delay.

Perhaps my price will make up for it.

I could offer a pair of the Silver 50 (Excellent speakers) for £445 delivered.

We are completely out of stock on the Audio Quest 14/4 cable unfortunately.
    We can order this in but in may take 7 - 10 days to arrive into the store with us.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Justin Sane

Hi guys,

Hi Justin Sane.

Sorry for the delay.

We can order this in but in may take 7 - 10 days to arrive into the store with us.

Hi Kenny, thanks for getting back. I'll definitely take the speakers, if you could add some 6m cable of equivalent quality I go with it. I'm not to particular about cable brands just shouldn't be bell wire ;)
    Will drop you a PM with my details

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Hi Justin Sane.

Sorry for the delay.

Hi Kenny, thanks for getting back. I'll definitely take the speakers, if you could add some 6m cable of equivalent quality I go with it. I'm not to particular about cable brands just shouldn't be bell wire ;)
    Will drop you a PM with my details
    Thanks for the Order Justin Sane :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.