Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handicap cutting

Options
  • 23-11-2017 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can anyone give me a list of courses that are cutting all year round or for most of off season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,609 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

I doubt anyone can. But most links courses would play qualifying all year round due to the sandy soil and because they're not much affected by frost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Very few if any of the links courses have counting all year round.
    In Dublin they are off matts or drop off the fairway
    Corballis, portmarnock links and the European are the only 3 that I have seen qualifying all year round.

I didn't know that, thanks. In any case its a bit of a silly question. Like, oh ye, I had that list just prepared yesterday, here you go man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

4golf wrote: »
    Just wanted to know a few courses that were cutting . You wana be smart you tell me your name and address and we'll see then

WTF!

Just wanted to know a few courses that were cutting . You wana be smart you tell me your name and address and we'll see then

I didn't phrase that well. Fair enough. What I meant was its unlikely such a list exists. Relax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'm glad I clicked onto this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Hahahaha.... Absolute Hard Man!!
    Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I didn't phrase that well. Fair enough. What I meant was its unlikely such a list exists. Relax.

Be careful man - You could be sleeping with the fish soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭backspin.

neckedit wrote: »
    Hahahaha.... Absolute Hard Man!!
    Brilliant.

Hard bast**d we're all terrified now..

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

Hate to be up against this guy in singles match play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,888 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Sign this lad up for Ryder Jug team now.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

I'd recommend Sillogue for you chief

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭martinkop

Well that escalated quickly!!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Deep breaths everyone, move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭joxer1988

Who said golf was boring?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Can anyone give me a list of courses that are cutting all year round or for most of off season?

I think every course is cutting all year round because if they don't the fairways get very long and it's hard to find your ball and it's tough to putt on greens that are rough.

Although I'd say you'd have no problem putting from the rough if ye know what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

UFG

It's a cross between UFC & Golf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Someones off 12.4 and need one more +0.1 before years out :)

Advertisement