Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

My walter mitty :D - ???????

"My walter mitty :D " what? ????

You must be drunk bassy, cos what you said above does not compute.

Get your each way lucky 31/s on using my selections, and get to bed :pac:

you have to many picks for a lucky 31,more like unlucky 64 :D

My walter mitty :D - ???????

"My walter mitty :D " what? ????

You must be drunk bassy, cos what you said above does not compute.

Get your each way lucky 31/s on using my selections, and get to bed :pac:
    bassy wrote: »
    you have to many picks for a lucky 31,more like unlucky 64 :D

Definitely drungk hic bassy, you is. Ya cannae even count. Anyway my "muse" has just helped me pick out a few for tomorrow (Saturday) . All's good :pac:

If ya wanna cry about missing out come later on this evening; don't come on here :D

Ya were 'forewarned' and one o' the first to get the 'benefit' :pac:

The muse is fleeting, so when she strikes 'twould do you well to PAY HEED

Adiue

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,918 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mod

This is not a Humour Thread lads.

Can we cut out the nonsense. Take it to PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Just one bet today,ON THE SLOPES 1.50 Cheltenham likes the course and ran well behind Simply The Betts in a very good race last year at the track and that one is well fancied for the big one here tomorrow.

However that race was over 2 and a half miles and i feel that 2 1/2 is just a little too far at Cheltenham and the 2 miles today is much more suitable and ON THE SLOPES will take beating after a nice pipe opener 3 weeks ago will have put him right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Just one bet today,ON THE SLOPES 1.50 Cheltenham likes the course and ran well behind Simply The Betts in a very good race last year at the track and that one is well fancied for the big one here tomorrow.

However that race was over 2 and a half miles and i feel that 2 1/2 is just a little too far at Cheltenham and the 2 miles today is much more suitable and ON THE SLOPES will take beating after a nice pipe opener 3 weeks ago will have put him right.

free 5eur paddy power bet on the race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Kevin brogan has 1 ride today in the 12.18 at Newcastle Viking Ruby at 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

but1er wrote: »
    free 5eur paddy power bet on the race

where is that in the newspaper?

akelly02 wrote: »
    where is that in the newspaper?

nope log into the app on the phone and should be there in the headers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

nope log into the app on the phone and should be there in the headers.

im on laptop and no free bet

will try phone cheers

12.18 New Kiwayu 50/1

Interesting race (from a punter's perspective) . Will K Brogan land the odds on the jolly?? Definitely has a favourite's chance. And a MASSIVE plunge horse here in Sissinghurst (was 20s and bigger earlier, and backed into 7/2; about 6s now).

Me, I'm just going small each way on a bit o' a cliff horse for me in Kiwayu. Was running okay 2 years ago (now 11); and came back in Jan this year having 3 poor runs since then.

I hope he gives a decent account anyway.

• Advertisement

12.18 New Kiwayu 50/1

Interesting race (from a punter's perspective) . Will K Brogan land the odds on the jolly?? Definitely has a favourite's chance. And a MASSIVE plunge horse here in Sissinghurst (was 20s and bigger earlier, and backed into 7/2; about 6s now).

Me, I'm just going small each way on a bit o' a cliff horse for me in Kiwayu. Was running okay 2 years ago (now 11); and came back in Jan this year having 3 poor runs since then.

hows the nogging this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

akelly02 wrote: »
    im on laptop and no free bet

will try phone cheers

I managed to get it on my laptop just now

hows the nogging this morning?

It's a good as usual ta... Which aint too good or bad.. Contrary to whate'er you read, I was not sozzled last night :o

Don't know where that poster got that notion from :confused:

He usually comes across as a level-headed chap :pac:

12.18 New Kiwayu 50/1

Faded quickly, and tamely :(

Can only conclude that he's gone at the game.

Well done K Brogan, and all his fans who backed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Kevin brogan has 1 ride today in the 12.18 at Newcastle Viking Ruby at 11/4

What a ride again he's a licence to print money these days.

Two rides the weekend he's off the Wetherby tomorrow for a ride on Lithic at 4/1.. Sunday cheltenham 3pm on a 10/1 shot called Tegerek

1.50 Azzurri e/w

2.15 Southwell Castledhem 11/1 each way play here

3.00 Ch Beau De Brizais at 33s to beat these donkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Can we rename this thread to darts for today by any chance?

• Advertisement

king wasp 4.30 dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have had a couple of National Hunt bets that i expected to run well but did not perform as expected since the finish of the flat season.

It often takes me a little while to get clued in to the same level over jumps so hopefully it will not be too long before i back the winner one of those big saturday handicaps that i like to have a bet on.

The Paddy Power Gold Cup 2.15 Cheltenham is the race i had a look at over the last couple of days and with the sponsor going 6 places i think its worth going with last years winner HAPPY DIVA at 14/1.

Eight lbs higher than last year and with the same 3lbs claimer on board the mare made her 2020 debut in the same race as last year so this race is obviously the plan.

Closely matched with Simply the Betts on last years form she looks overpriced to me and is a decent ew bet especially as she regularly runs well on the course.

One other bet tomorrow is JUDICIAL in the listed race 3.40 Lingfield who also happened to win this race last year,Good Effort ,the fav is going for a 5 timer and receives 5 lbs from JUDICIAL.

Good Effort is useful but may not be good enough to beat JUDICIAL who is very good value ew at 5/1 4 places PP,JUDICIAL has a tremendous turn of foot and can finish very strongly.

I have had a bigger than usual ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭costacorta

I have had a couple of National Hunt bets that i expected to run well but did not perform as expected since the finish of the flat season.

It often takes me a little while to get clued in to the same level over jumps so hopefully it will not be too long before i back the winner one of those big saturday handicaps that i like to have a bet on.

The Paddy Power Gold Cup 2.15 Cheltenham is the race i had a look at over the last couple of days and with the sponsor going 6 places i think its worth going with last years winner HAPPY DIVA at 14/1.

Eight lbs higher than last year and with the same 3lbs claimer on board the mare made her 2020 debut in the same race as last year so this race is obviously the plan.

Closely matched with Simply the Betts on last years form she looks overpriced to me and is a decent ew bet especially as she regularly run well on the course.

I fancy Venetia Williams horse Aso in this race and I backed earlier at 20/1 . Have won on course off same mark back in 2019 . Best of luck with your bet ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Some amount of posts in this thread since I last looked, thought there had been a huge winner or something of the sort!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Yeah its a lot to get through

Put any more thought into starting your own thread leffesem?

Yeah its a lot to get through

Put any more thought into starting your own thread leffesem?

I have ya Chancer... Up and running on this forum..

Top man

Top man

Thanks..

Folk will have to go out of there way to be annoyed at me now, as I'm posting no more on here

Slate house and happy divq are two tough horses who may offer some ew value at 9s and 14s in the 2.15 cheltenham tomorrow.

On the blind side is q horse ive always liked.

Already backed 9s into 7s for yhe 2.50 cheltenham.

(Im not sure why, cant get B.O.G on any of my sites til sfter 9am)

• Advertisement

Slate house and happy divq are two tough horses who may offer some ew value at 9s and 14s in the 2.15 cheltenham tomorrow.

On the blind side is q horse ive always liked.

Already backed 9s into 7s for yhe 2.50 cheltenham.

(Im not sure why, cant get B.O.G on any of my sites til sfter 9am)

On the blind side wins 7/1.

Happy diva was in for place money but fell two out

Advertisement