Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

5.00 camacho man 25/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Out of luck today,HAPPY DIVA travelling well having been hampered 4 out crumpled on landing at the 2nd last and while it was too early to say she would have won she was definitely in with a shout at 16/1,JUDICIAL failed to get away from his outside berth,ran on for 5th in race where PP was 4 places.

No great luck today but it does balance and there will be better days.

Absolute turd Andrew mullen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    5.00 camacho man 25/1

good ew shout, 2nd 33/1. Didn't see it, was it close?

8.30 may the sixth 12/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

but1er wrote: »
    Two rides the weekend he's off the Wetherby tomorrow for a ride on Lithic at 4/1.

Thought he gave that a good ride, went 1/2 in running and just ran out of it
    Sunday cheltenham 3pm on a 10/1 shot called Tegerek

Looks like the 10/1 is gone along time ago

Some comments on Betfair forum, show he is attracting some attention and he may soon be getting an additional 3lb claim

11 - Sestriere @ 13/2 / Is That love 12/1

8 - Masalai @ 12/1

8 - Sunset Nova @ 15/2

5 - Tai Sing Yeh @ 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

abarkie wrote: »
    Thought he gave that a good ride, went 1/2 in running and just ran out of it

Looks like the 10/1 is gone along time ago

Some comments on Betfair forum, show he is attracting some attention and he may soon be getting an additional 3lb claim

Young Brogan learned a lesson dont start 10 lengths behind in heavy ground yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Young Brogan learned a lesson dont start 10 lengths behind in heavy ground yesterday

To be fair the horse was acting up. Had to be dismounted twice (I think) and was tending to plant itself.

For very small stakes ew multiples on 5 of Danny Tudhope's mounts at Newcastle today could provide a it of fun and possibly a bit of profit during these crazy times.

3.40 EAGLES FOOT
    5.15 ELLAND ROAD BOY
    6.15 COME ON LINDA
    6.45 HARD SOLUTION
    7.45 INSURPLUS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

For very small stakes ew multiples on 5 of Danny Tudhope's mounts at Newcastle today could provide a it of fun and possibly a bit of profit during these crazy times.

3.40 EAGLES FOOT
    5.15 ELLAND ROAD BOY
    6.15 COME ON LINDA
    6.45 HARD SOLUTION
    7.45 INSURPLUS.

The lockdown is getting to you Zim.

My only bet today will be e/w on a horse well overdue a win, Shine baby shine,9-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Stand Free 6.15
    Billy Dylan 7.15

Both have a good ew shot

The lockdown is getting to you Zim.

My only bet today will be e/w on a horse well overdue a win, Shine baby shine,9-1.

I don't think so,though i am a bit bored with the end of the flat season and so much low grade racing,i threw a few quid on Danny's mounts today,trebles and 4 timers for buttons.

The only bet i had today worth talking about is on Portugal and in need them to score again to have a chance of collecting,2-2 at the moment.

I am looking at the weekend big races now and i will not be donating any more small amounts to paddy until the weekend when there are a few interesting races taking place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I don't think so,though i am a bit bored with the end of the flat season and so much low grade racing,i threw a few quid on Danny's mounts today,trebles and 4 timers for buttons.

The only bet i had today worth talking about is on Portugal and in need them to score again to have a chance of collecting,2-2 at the moment.

I am looking at the weekend big races now and i will not be donating any more small amounts to paddy until the weekend when there are a few interesting races taking place.

Well Portugal obliged!
    Don't suppose you had a fiver on Spain to beat Germany 6-0 ?

Well Portugal obliged!

lad in work had torres hat trick 70/1.. rang the guards on him

Well Portugal obliged!

No,Portugal was my only bet and i think i used a share of the luck we all have as Portugal got up on the line.

4.25 mitrosonfire 10/1

4.25 mitrosonfire 10/1

well backed and won well

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

4.25 mitrosonfire 10/1

Stormed through, great shout!

5.40 quiet place 11/2

• Advertisement

6. Rathbone
    15/2

18:00
    8. Deconso
    10/1

18:30
    1. Six Til Twelve
    15/4

19:00
    3. Chitra
    7/2

Brutal from Tom eaves

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Fancy feldspar in the last

Rosie and Milly had a wind OP and ran ok before blowing up on first run back,ran in mares listed races last year and was not let in particularly well for first handicap but has been losing ground by jumping out to the right and going right handed will suit today.

An ew chance at 15 to 2 -8/1 PP is money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th in the race but only for a tenner 2.40 ascot.

sexy lot ran again today. last to first and won easy.

sexy lot ran again today. last to first and won easy.

Will go up to 100 now after 2 easy victories.

Rosie and Milly had a wind OP and ran ok before blowing up on first run back,ran in mares listed races last year and was not let in particularly well for first handicap but has been losing ground by jumping out to the right and going right handed will suit today.

An ew chance at 15 to 2 -8/1 PP is money back if 2nd 3rd or 4th in the race but only for a tenner 2.40 ascot.
    A small profit and a tenner free bet for my troubles.

Bellick 12-1
    6.30 Dundalk

Liking this one for a ew, 4 places on offer. Great record around here

Pillar 9-2 will try to make all as usual ,

Bellick not even trying to win that, I know a fake ride when I see it. Not at it at all when clear, just pretending, and not even using whip when needed.

I guess it's next week for him.The drift in market telling

• Advertisement

Documenting is a shade of odds on for the 1.10 at Lingfield and he was the winner of this race last year,he must have a good chance of a repeat but i think he worth taking on with SPANISH CITY trained by Roger Varian whose last 4 runners have won.

An excellent 2nd in the Ayr Gold Cup SPANISH CITY has a few pounds to find but with the stable in such form he may do it at around 7/2.

Advertisement