Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

4.30 Highest mountain 7/1
    5.00 Rectory Road 5/1
    5.30 Daafr 20/1
    7.00 Always dreaming 11/2

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    4.30 Highest mountain 7/1
    5.00 Rectory Road 5/1
    5.30 Daafr 20/1
    7.00 Always dreaming 11/2

Lovely work, i had Stringybark Creek backed in the 530
    ill have a punt on Daafr too !

Manjamm and Swiss pride in the last two for interest

LIEUTENANT COMMAND 12.10 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Off you go 15.10 Cork

• Advertisement

3.25 Iconic knight 7/2 saver on mythmaker know nothing of the jockey 11/1
    4.30 Plumette 7/1
    5.00 Regal eagle 9/2
    5.30 Ageus 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Plumette 4.30 Wolver

Ran on really well last time here at Wolverampton after a long lay off, that was in a grade 4 with horse
    rated up to 82
    Much weaker contest here.

15-2 is good ew bet

Leviosa 25-1 ew
    4 places

Has faced tough groups in it's first 4 races. With 4 places I think it will go close.

5th last time, 3rd in that race has gone on to win since.

Watchable 16-1 ew
    6.00 Wolverhampton

Very competitive race, but Watchable is as consistent as any on this surface.
    I like it's EW value

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

abarkie wrote: »
    Off you go 15.10 Cork

He was the first horse tipped in this thread 3 years ago...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

3years time flies! out of the 5/11 JP runners Offyougo raced a decent second

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

He was the first horse tipped in this thread 3 years ago...

I remember posting it!

Facethepuckout 14-1 ew

Has run in agaisnt horse in the 80's lately. Decent draw, if it breaks well it can go close

13.11 taunton (weird time)

Ask henry flew home over 2m 4 on soft before.

If the track is soft tomorrow he has a chance at around 8 or 9s. 4 places with skybet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Facethepuckout 14-1 ew

Has run in agaisnt horse in the 80's lately. Decent draw, if it breaks well it can go close

What a name for a horse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Marilyn Monroe can win again today dropping back a half a mile should be no problem.
    She has won a P to P a bumper and a hurdle race and could have quite a bit in hand ofher official mark,she runs in the 3.41 at Taunton.

13.11 taunton (weird time)

Ask henry flew home over 2m 4 on soft before.

If the track is soft tomorrow he has a chance at around 8 or 9s. 4 places with skybet

Didnt see it but apparently jumped into the lead 2 out but slithered and fell.

Bollocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Marilyn Monroe can win again today dropping back a half a mile should be no problem.
    She has won a P to P a bumper and a hurdle race and could have quite a bit in hand ofher official mark,she runs in the 3.41 at Taunton.

beating by k brogan

THYME WHITE has an ew chance in the 2.25 at Newbury tomorrow,up 11 lbs after his very easy win last time.

He won very easily that day and he looks like an improving horse,7/1 could be value for the 4 year old and that age group has won 8 of the last 20 runnings.

The other good race on the card is the 3.35 and here i fancy IBLEO to beat Moonlighter,IBLEO is a 7 year old and ran a blinder last time when just touched off and can win again tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

3.00 secret investor 8/1

• Advertisement

THYME WHITE has an ew chance in the 2.25 at Newbury tomorrow,up 11 lbs after his very easy win last time.

He won very easily that day and he looks like an improving horse,7/1 could be value for the 4 year old and that age group has won 8 of the last 20 runnings.

The other good race on the card is the 3.35 and here i fancy IBLEO to beat Moonlighter,IBLEO is a 7 year old and ran a blinder last time when just touched off and can win again tomorrow.

Dont quite know what happened to THYME WHITE got into the race nicely and going well,slightly hampered going to the fence jumped it ok and then seemed to jink shipping the jockey out the side door,IBLEO a non runner.

A really likable, trnacious horse Happy diva runs the 1.50 today.

Only 4/5 available at the minute tho so I'll need to double her with something else if any man has a good short pricer

A really likable, trnacious horse Happy diva runs the 1.50 today.

Only 4/5 available at the minute tho so I'll need to double her with something else if any man has a good short pricer

Lucky i didnt get a reply lol. A disappointing 3rd

Premier Power should win the 6oc at Kempton,his first handicap and Alezan who has got into trouble on a couple of runs can go well in the 8oc Kempton if getting a clear passage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Did anyone see that disgrace of a ride Keenan gave the favourite in the last in Lingfield? Shocking cost me a fair few bob

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Did anyone see that disgrace of a ride Keenan gave the favourite in the last in Lingfield? Shocking cost me a fair few bob
    It did not look good for Keenan and if he made his effort 60 yards sooner it was likely he would have won,He has won on the horse coming late in the past and the pace quickened at the wrong time for Keenan today and he was caught flatfooted for a few strides.

The funny thing is the horse does not have to come very late and he won a nice race last year going on two furlongs out.

My two bets chinned close home,at least Alezan was an ew price (11/2) but done a few quid on Premier Power,beaten a short head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Is PJ Rothwells Dasmyhoss really a 125/1 shot in Clonmel today?
    Iv'e had to have a little of that at 4 places.:cool:

YOU'RE COOL goes in the 6.30 at Chelmsford and at 8/1 is worth a few quid ew.

A long way below last winning mark i have no doubt he will be trying his best today,well handicapped on old form has given the impression he still retains ability.

Jockey Luke Morris has gone 17 days and 63 rides without a win and will be hoping for a change of luck tonight.

• Advertisement

Ascot Week 18-1
    4 places 3.45 Newcastle

Dropping into grade 6 here, ran over C&D last time out in grade 5 in a much tougher group, think it's a
    great ew shot with 4 places.

Advertisement