Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Bluedawn WIN in the sunday opener at Lingfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

12.20 Tractor fred 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Last october RECTORY ROAD was a 2 1/2 length 3rd in a class 2 handicap at Kempton off a mark of 83 tomorrow at Kempton in the 6 oc RECTORY ROAD runs off 73 in a class 5 handicap.

Very well handicapped,it should be stated that the horse is quirky and can miss the break before running on strongly and i am prepared to back him to be on his best behaviour and if so he should win.

5.30 Dusty damsel 6/1
    6.00 Hector loza 12/1
    6.35 Tarroob 10/3
    7.40 Hey ho let's go 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

4 places. Unlucky. Good picking, all selections in the mix

• Advertisement

1.45 International law 12/1
    3.45 Anif 9/2
    4.20- Defence treaty 10/3
    5.25 Dandizette 20/1

2.05 Early call 11/1
    3.45 Malbas 18/1
    5.15 Will be king 12/1
    5.45 Eachran 7/1

Best bet of the weekend is HARAMBE in the last at Ascot on saturday 3.35.

HARAMBE has not had much luck in his last two handicap hurdles,falling in one and brought down in the other when well in contention.

Those were very hot handicaps and a clear round is all thats needed for him to be in contention,lightly raced for a 7 year old HARAMBE has only run in two handicap hurdles and a novice handicap to date.

He could still be improving and is a really solid bet at 16/1 everywhere with 5 places freely available.

Alan King is in good form and Tom Bellamy knows the horse well so i will be having a decent ew bet and i will be having it in the morning as i expect him to go off shorter.

HARAMBE has not had much luck in his last two handicap hurdles,falling in one and brought down in the other when well in contention.

Those were very hot handicaps and a clear round is all thats needed for him to be in contention,lightly raced for a 7 year old HARAMBE has only run in two handicap hurdles and a novice handicap to date.

He could still be improving and is a really solid bet at 16/1 everywhere with 5 places freely available.

Alan King is in good form and Tom Bellamy knows the horse well so i will be having a decent ew bet and i will be having it in the morning as i expect him to go off shorter.

I went into Boyles around 1 oc today and had €50 ew HARAMBE 16/1 5 places as i believe he will go off at a lower price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Merchant of Venice 11/2 18.00 Dundalk

Chateau Master 4/1 19.30 Dundalk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

war hero 18:00 dundalk

One other bet tomorrow in the 2.25 at Ascot where PAISLEY PARK meets Thyme Hill who beat him last time,Thyme Hill was receiving 3 lbs that day and off level weights tomorrow there should be little between them and both are 2/1.

Thyme Hill has a big future and come Cheltenham in march he may be the one for the Stayers Hurdle.

However tomorrow on ground that will be very soft i am backing PAISLEY PARK even though i backed Thyme Hill last time.

PAISLEY may be fitter this time and the Ascot slog may suit him better.

I am less confident now as the ground going really heavy may suit those towards the 2nd half of the handicap but at least PAISLEY doing it the hard way has ensured a profit on the day and fingers crossed for a good run.

Finished 8th well beaten,I will keep him in mind for Chel or wherever he runs on ground a little better than today.

Kapard seems friendless in the market, drifiting from 9s to 12s in the 2.00 Thurles

But its unbeaten in 2 and beat a subsequent grade 2 cheltenham winner... so I'm getting on it ew.

Rachel Blackmore on board too increases appeal.

Here's hoping the insiders don't know more than this mug here with the drift

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,918 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Kapard seems friendless in the market, drifiting from 9s to 12s in the 2.00 Thurles

But its unbeaten in 2 and beat a subsequent grade 2 cheltenham winner... so I'm getting on it ew.

Rachel Blackmore on board too increases appeal.

Here's hoping the insiders don't know more than this mug here with the drift

Upto 10 back as a free bet with pp if 2/3/4th too.

4th so money back as free bet with pp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,918 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Leopardstown 1.40 5 places with pp

Guiri e/w at 11/1

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Guiri e/w at 11/1

Backing dysart diamond in that race at 11

Mullins on board for mullins. Value at 11/1 . Has won 2 out of 6

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sky bet doing money back as cash in the 13.15 if horse is 2nd 3rd or 4th.

£20 on killer clown.

• Advertisement

Just fyi the max refund is a tenner on that offer.

I did alnadam mysef but not overly optimistic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Just because of the money back offer I’ll take a chance on Falco Blitz in same race

• Registered Users Posts: 25,581 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sky bet doing money back as cash in the 13.15 if horse is 2nd 3rd or 4th.

£20 on killer clown.

Well that was a good start to the day :D

Yeeaaaaas

Returned at 16s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Nice one chancer. Got it at 16/1 on PP. Great start to the day

ShamoBuc wrote: »

Guiri e/w at 11/1

4th will do for a bit of profit

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

J Gaye 25-1
    2.55 Wolver

Facny this for a place, running consistent, but yet to get a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

munster87 wrote: »
    Just because of the money back offer I’ll take a chance on Falco Blitz in same race

2nd. Nothing gained nothing lost

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ghaith 18-1 3.30
    bottom weight, finished 4.75 lengths of Misty Grey last time out,

Outsider here, but has a place chance at a good price.

• Advertisement

Not sure if Chepstow will go ahead tomorrow,if it does the Welsh National trip will take some getting.

Big River and Bobo Mac are two plodders who could figure at big prices and they have form on heavy ground,PP are going 6 places and at around 18 to 1 both may be a bit of value in a race where only a handful may finish.

Advertisement