Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Guffy wrote: »
    ???

Only 6 min late i guess. Ara at least everyone knows you got your money back

Sorry about that was playing golf and got my times wrong

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Vile

Vile?,anyone could see it was a genuine mistake regarding the time.

Why would anyone post about a horse that was 2nd at a short enough price if it was'nt in error? though reading the account of the race the horse would appear to have been a bit unlucky and probably should have won.

The use of the word vile in the circumstances was uncalled for and says a lot about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Vile?,anyone could see it was a genuine mistake regarding the time.

Why would anyone post about a horse that was 2nd at a short enough price if it was'nt in error? though reading the account of the race the horse would appear to have been a bit unlucky and probably should have won.

The use of the word vile in the circumstances was uncalled for and says a lot about you.

unreal zimmer, you post a lucky that returned €1725.69 for €124
    and some gimps who have never posted a winner in their life flame you for a wrong time post
    good grief
    jealous of your ability and hard work fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

unreal zimmer, you post a lucky that returned €1725.69 for €124
    and some gimps who have never posted a winner in their life flame you for a wrong time post
    good grief
    jealous of your ability and hard work fella

Not having a go at zimmer or picks, just pointed out he was late. Vile was harsh.

Congrats on the L31, don't follow thread so hadn't seen it. I will point out that its very easy to assign a stake after the bet came in though and very naive of you to laud it up as fact.

But hey, if €125 is a small stake for you, as advised, then you are clearly winning or at least not noticing your losses. Keep up the good work. I mean i wouldnt be placing €125 on L31's in the long run, but good to know what a small stake is if someone who wants to know the next time its advised.

Not having a go at zimmer or picks, just pointed out he was late. Vile was harsh.

Congrats on the L31, don't follow thread so hadn't seen it. I will point out that its very easy to assign a stake after the bet came in though and very naive of you to laud it up as fact.

But hey, if €125 is a small stake for you, as advised, then you are clearly winning or at least not noticing your losses. Keep up the good work. I mean i wouldnt be placing €125 on L31's in the long run, but good to know what a small stake is if someone who wants to know the next time its advised.

I put up a screenshot of the L31 which clearly shows the stake so i did not "laud anything up as fact" that was not proven by a screenshot and advised long before any of the races took place.

I welcome comment on anything i post as long as it is factual and fair.

A small stake means different amounts to different punters and punters themselves will decide what is small or large to them.

• Advertisement

I put up a screenshot of the L31 which clearly shows the stake so i did not "laud anything up as fact" that was not proven by a screenshot and advised long before any of the races took place.

I welcome comment on anything i post as long as it is factual and fair.

A small stake means different amounts to different punters and punters themselves will decide what is small or large to them.

I wasnt replying to you i was replying to another poster.

Like i said previously, well done. I also implied that stakes do vary depending on who is placing it. €125 is not a small stake in my eyes but that's irrelivant, so again well done for it to be one in yours. I simply hope your small stake lucky 31's hit enough to cover themselves.

I pointed out your post was after the race had finished, fair and factual. You replied, which was fair. You weren't "vile" in your posting nor do you need people to jump to your defence calling posters "gimps".

No intention of getting into a big row over it or dragging the thread off topic to attack you or you defend yourself. No need to get the thread locked again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

I wasnt replying to you i was replying to another poster.

Like i said previously, well done. I also implied that stakes do vary depending on who is placing it. €125 is not a small stake in my eyes but that's irrelivant, so again well done for it to be one in yours. I simply hope your small stake lucky 31's hit enough to cover themselves.

I pointed out your post was after the race had finished, fair and factual. You replied, which was fair. You weren't "vile" in your posting nor do you need people to jump to your defence calling posters "gimps".

No intention of getting into a big row over it or dragging the thread off topic to attack you or you defend yourself. No need to get the thread locked again.

Seriously dude piss off. Your post reeks of bitter sarcasm it's obvious you're on the wind up. Fact is Zim wasn't far from landing a big one there. Not the first time he's hit the post around here with huge accumulators and potentially life changing money. The man has knowledge and posts up reasoned bets. What have you contributed to the thread. Sweet FA except sour posts like that.

pearcider wrote: »
    Seriously dude piss off. Your post reeks of bitter sarcasm it's obvious you're on the wind up. Fact is Zim wasn't far from landing a big one there. Not the first time he's hit the post around here with huge accumulators and potentially life changing money. The man has knowledge and posts up reasoned bets. What have you contributed to the thread. Sweet FA except sour posts like that.

And you are? Another thanks merchant?

I haven't attacked his picks have i? Please read the posts before you go fishing for likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I've been barred several times from this forum for a lot less than the shyte that's being posted here at the moment!
    Anyone got a horse that they fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I've been barred several times from this forum for a lot less than the shyte that's being posted here at the moment!
    Anyone got a horse that they fancy?

The above has been said to you here many times in the past.
    Let me jog your memory dan...
    for constant sniping at other posters especially those who were on bad losing runs (myself included) yet never putting up any bets and on the rare occasion you did they usually lost and you came back and went at the same craic abusing lads including after bans iirc
    It seemed your sole aim at the time was just to disrupt the thread.

I won't say some of the sniping here is justified here either or in general but in your case you started it without any reason whatsover other than to disrupt the thread.

nobody gets barred several times without a good reason either

let's take a trip down memory lane shall we Dan :D (hope I don't get my first ban for this :)
    Here's just a few of your posts as I don't have all day to go digging ;)

10eld1i.jpg

x43rtd.jpg

wl9jxh.jpg

love this excuse though
    mn28b8.jpg

5agx2.jpg

changed times eh! :cool::cool:
    vgk2on.jpg :pac::pac:

2db8pl4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Locking this thread for a day or so for a full review. Cards will be handed out where appropriate.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

One or two posters are getting closer to their summer holidays! It's very simple, if you have a problem with a post report it, from now on anyone who back seat moderates will be getting a yellow card immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I'll be going for Hunting Horn. about 4-1 in the 3.35 in Chester today.
    Appleby's horses going very well at present.

I fancy REFLEKTOR in the 1 50 at Chester.Could not be called very well handicapped but likes the course and can run a good race despite his stable having a shorter priced runner.

I also give POWERALLIED a chance in the same race,has not run for 222 days but is bound to be well tuned up as he is owned by Marwan Koukash whose trainers are instructed to have his horses ready for the Chester meeting every year (he had the last 2 winners today) and POWERALLIED has course form.

I will split my stake and back both ew and have a little on the reverse forecast

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Not having the best of runs, but shall persevere.

Both HAUL AWAY (11/10) @ Huntingdon (14:35) & ROCK OF LEON (6/5) @ Worcester (15:20) should both win today on their speed figures.

Double pays just over 7/2.

on a worse run than you pete

4.35 austrian school 7/2

2.25 my lord and master 11/4 finished like a train last time out over same distance, if he gets going a bit earlier I think he might take this though rastrelli was also impressive last time out

singles/double

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

1.50 Chester - Powerallied - 2nd
    2.35 Huntingdon - Myplaceatmidnight - 2nd
    5.05 Chester - Dark Devil
    5.15 Huntingdon - Nanny Pats

EW Singles on all, and an EW Lucky 15, also another lucky 15 subbing in Reflektor in the 1.50. Good luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Like the look of Aza Run in the 13.40 Worcester . Ran well behind 3 good novices LTO. First time in a handicap chase today off its winning hurdle mark . Ground/trip ideal . Good ew @ 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Pinesky wrote: »
    Like the look of Aza Run in the 13.40 Worcester . Ran well behind 3 good novices LTO. First time in a handicap chase today off its winning hurdle mark . Ground/trip ideal . Good ew @ 12/1

Drifted Like A barge and ran accordingly. Apologis

I fancy REFLEKTOR in the 1 50 at Chester.Could not be called very well handicapped but likes the course and can run a good race despite his stable having a shorter priced runner.

I also give POWERALLIED a chance in the same race,has not run for 222 days but is bound to be well tuned up as he is owned by Marwan Koukash whose trainers are instructed to have his horses ready for the Chester meeting every year (he had the last 2 winners today) and POWERALLIED has course form.

I will split my stake and back both ew and have a little on the reverse forecast

Powerallied ran well for 2nd but Relektor only 4th.Used the free bet for Powerallied being 2nd from PP to back DJIN CONTI in the 7 50 at Wincanton.

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    on a worse run than you pete

4.35 austrian school 7/2

2.25 my lord and master 11/4 finished like a train last time out over same distance, if he gets going a bit earlier I think he might take this though rastrelli was also impressive last time out

singles/double

1st+2nd

the decent payout never happens for me

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

Carrigmoorna Wood

8pm Tipperary - got word from the course on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Powerallied ran well for 2nd but Relektor only 4th.Used the free bet for Powerallied being 2nd from PP to back DJIN CONTI in the 7 50 at Wincanton.

Well done Zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Carrigmoorna Wood

Well done

Typically I didn't do the double

Thread is on fire in a good way to night

abarkie wrote: »
    Well done Zimmer

Lovely drift too! :) the thread is flying back to form these days. 4 euro double with the info pic from nothingbutbets paid me 130 quid. God bless best odds guaranteed. Thanks for the info from Tipp ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

Carrigmoorna Wood

Wins

That turned out ok,it was only €20,thats the PP free bet limit but at 11/2 its a handy €110.

Lovely drift too! :) the thread is flying back to form these days. 4 euro double with the info pic from nothingbutbets paid me 130 quid. God bless best odds guaranteed. Thanks for the info from Tipp ;)
    When you want to aftertime, we want to see a copy of the bet. Or even better, post the bet before the race...

Keano wrote: »
    When you want to aftertime, we want to see a copy of the bet. Or even better, post the bet before the race...

How is that after timing when the bets were put up in advance for all to see?!

• Advertisement

How is that after timing when the bets were put up in advance for all to see?!

But anyway no problem putting it up.

Advertisement