Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options
1159160161162163165»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Intinso looks the days best bet for me in the 3.oc Newmarket,has 2 furlongs more to travel today but should relish the extra distance.

I am certain a mark of 98 underestimates the horse a d with 4 places on offer,Gosdens training the horse and Holly on board at 11 to 2 this one demands a very decent bet.

We should pay attention to the 2nd and 3rd as it was 8 lengths back to the 4th.

Holly set it up for the winner when trying to burn them all off from the start,the winner is a out and out stayer and the Gosdens got the tactics wrong.

We lost nothing a d backing the 2nd and particularly the 3rd will probably prove profitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭liamtech

At a loss today - woke up with a spring in my step and fancied throwing on some cheeky E/Ws but nothing immediately jumps out

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Did a couple of longshot e/w, Halifax in Kempton 440, curtiz Windsor 6 .

I have backed Bernardo OReilly in his last couple of runs where he was running on strongly at the finish of his races but too late to get involved,it is 6 years since he has run off a mark as low as 77 (won off 78 6 years ago),he won off a mark of 83 last year and can get involved off 77 today.

Obviously not as good as he was but if there is a strong pace today in the 3.30 Ascot and he breaks on terms he could win as he often runs on strongly,he is a bit risky but the price is enticing and i have thrown €15 ew at 14s and he could finish up a bit higher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Majestic has a very good chance in the 2.45 York,4th in this last year he is effectively 4 lbs better off with the claim of G Bass and is sure to go close,with 5 places on offer Majestic looks a bet ew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭liamtech

Same - a cheeky EW on this one! Thanks Zim

Currently perusing tomorrows races, looking for any obvious shouts

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

BERNARDOREILLY runs in the 7.50 at Doncaster after being a non-runner twice recently,despite the ground not being exactly as he wants it i put a few quid ew on at 17 to 2.

• Advertisement

Currumbin 7.30 Leop has a decent ew chance after a good run last time and John Moran (who was 4s yesterday)is the value bet to be Mayor of Limerick at 15/8,i felt he would go off at odds on and may have done so except for supporters of, one in particular nohope candidate being backed into 5/4 fav at one stage in a vain attempt to give the impression there was a chance of success.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

hot sprint at 3.35 York,its worth backing Imperial Guard at 20s 5 places who has a very handy weight 8 stone 5 lbs,ran well lto when finishing full of running in 3rd after being held up and then not having much room having to switch a couple of times.

The price is good and its worth taking a chance.

Best bet today for me is Breguet Boy 4.23 Newcastle,has decent form and the pilot is a good one in the context of todays race for amateurs,she likes to ride winners and knows exactly the score in the yard.

Advertisement