Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

7:15 Carlisle - Prosecution 11/4
    8:00 Windsor - Hulcote 7/2

Singles and double

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Seamus Faheys horse in the next at Sligo zofanyia is working a lot better than an 80 rated animal and will collect the prize if all goes well here . I’ve had a good bet at it

Ps I couldn’t hit a barn door lately but maybe this bad boy will change my luck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Backed a couple ew at F las today.Hawridge Flyer 4 45 and Serjeant Painter 5.15.
    Serjeant Painter has not shown much but probably ran best race on easy ground and could improve now handicapping.PP and Lads money back if 2nd to the fav.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

5:30 Kempton - Cruck Railie - got word on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Dynabee 14-1 6.10 Gowran really impressed by debut obviously in at the deep end here but got special mention by joseph O'Brien could have a squeak ew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Vitalized in the 7:10... strong word

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Gave the horse way too much to do the joys of racing

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Mikedrop wrote: »
    Vitalized in the 7:10... strong word

I am after getting a very strong word last night for Royal Admiral in the same race

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭munster87

Fancy Lizard Point to place in that race too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭munster87

Nearly held on, beaten a neck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭I says

Ducky Mallon in the 545 loepardstown

Out of the Question is all the rage for the 5 15 at Newbury,a 1 mile 4 handicap for amateur lady riders.The horse has won its last 2 races and is ridden by a top lady rider who has won this race 6 times in the last 10 years.

However now off a lifetime high mark i believe the horse is a ridiculous price and should be opposed as is offers very poor value on the basis of what it has achieved.

The 2nd fav Dell'Arca has very little form on the flat has been running over hurdles and fences in recent years.

TAPIS LIBRE i my fancy for the race and can be backed at 8/1.His rider is more than capable and gets on well with the horse.I backed it last time when it won and the established pattern with this horse over the years is that it often follows up a good run with another good run.

I make it my best bet and as it goes on any ground i will have a decent ew bet at 8s.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Think today might be the day growl gets his head in front 7/1 ew 5places 365 3.15 ripon

Bigger bet on boitron in the first nby 6/5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

^ Tapis libre's record at the track isn't great though. I went with Brotherton & Outofthequestion at 11/4, given her record in this race, particularly with kings horses.
    Also Hee Haw in the 2.05 (6/1), Weellan in the 4.25 (5/1) Ripon, Star Terms (10/11) in 4.55 Nmkt & Angel of Harlem/5.30 (1/1) & Allelu Alleluia/7.30 (4/1)Market Rasen.

Walton Street is the Godolphin 2nd string in the 2 25 at Newbury but at 8 to 1 I backed it with Pp who go 3 places and it has a chance with Kirkby on board.
    The ground may help Liberia Breeze get back to best form which would be good enough to win the 3 35 Newbury.

Backed silent echo last night at 9/2 ew 4 places
    Saver on mountain peak at 16s
    Bet 365 7.0wind

mailburner wrote: »
    Backed silent echo last night at 9/2 ew 4 places
    Saver on mountain peak at 16s
    Bet 365 7.0wind
    Nailed close home beaten a neck (2nd)

Our horse PRINCE ELZAAM has been prepared or the valuable nursery at 4.50 York tomorrow.

It is a bit ambitous to be going for a class 2 worth almost £45,000 to the winner but our small syndicate (York Thoroughbred Racing) are happy to give it a go.Syndicate rules mean that the horse will be sold at the end of the flat season and the proceeds shared by members (we can keep the horse in training if a majority decide) so it is fair to say there is not a lot hidden from the handicapper.

However this race has been his target for quite a while and he is going well at home and Danny Tudhope is on board.A group of members are going over from ireland to join the York based members and will have a good time as they are staying over tomorrow night.

I would be delighted to see our fellow finish in the first 4 and i will be having a few quid ew and will pass on the latest news tomorrow.

Alfred Wegener is fancied in the 5 40 sligo

I give a a chance to Eiiri na Casca in the 7 10 also at sligo way better handicapped over hurdles though not as good as over fences but in good form and worth a bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

I give a a chance to Eiiri na Casca in the 7 40 also at sligo way better handicapped over hurdles though not as good as over fences but in good form and worth a bet.

That's in the 19:10 there Zim'.

Seen the Delboy chap over on the other thread has a selection in the 17:05 (Sassy), I find these useful (as false positives), so avoid them like the plague.

Instead will opt for VegasBoy@5.5 and BornToFinish (W/O) @9, both 3pl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Seen the Delboy chap over on the other thread has a selection in the 17:05 (Sassy), I find these useful (as false positives), so avoid them like the plague.

Chagatai 8s into 3s according to ATR in the 17:05

6.0 passing call 2/1

Think the fav will do very well to give this one almost a stone away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Maybe we should start using your fancies as false negatives too seeing as they helped fill the last three spots. Please be as quick to shoot down other posters in future and throw in your own fancies so the rest of us can profit.

mailburner wrote: »
    6.0 passing call 2/1

Think the fav will do very well to give this one almost a stone away
    Fav nowhere
    Won easily despite nearly falling at the last

Maybe we should start using your fancies as false negatives too seeing as they helped fill the last three spots. Please be as quick to shoot down other posters in future and throw in your own fancies so the rest of us can profit.

True enough both of us in the last three, so no better or worse in that particular race.

But don't think anyone, anywhere is having a continous bad streak as that fella. When was his last win, last month sometime?

I give a a chance to Eiiri na Casca in the 7 10 also at sligo way better handicapped over hurdles though not as good as over fences but in good form and worth a bet.

My two did not beat a runner.

1.55 tis marvellous 10/1 ew

3.0 cross counter 6/4 main bet

Small ew singles on thundering blue and thunder snow 3.35 66s 28s

Continuing (the Day 2 of this short experiment) to oppose specific selections made over on another specific thread, just for the laugh.
    Small stakes and purely speculative. Thus fancies today are:

1.55 Final Venture @9 2pt win (with MB if 2, 3, or 4th).
    4.15 Mancini @15 1pt e/w (5pl).
    ..and 1pt alternative Double (both 5pl e/w) from same races: Culturati@11 with Graceland@21 (@231).

With plenty of places around might also later build a 4 from 5 (mixed) (<1pt, min stakes) Accumulator,
    involving golf (e.g. Speith:8pl&Porteous:6pl) using risk spreads via Eastern Impact, Genetics and a TBC (6pl) selection from 4.50.

Latest word on Prince Elzaam isthat he is in very goodd form and is a good ew bet.PP are 5 places at 16 to 1

• Advertisement

Opposing Fancies D3:
    1.55 sky (MB if 2/3/4) Fairyland @2.88 2pt
    1.55 PP (MB if favWin) LittleKim@10 1pt

2.25 Kodyanna @8 2pt win
    2.25 Cel'Dancer @11 1pt e/w (5pl)
    3.00 GetKnotted 1pt e/w (6pl)

‘Alt Acc builds arrays MinStk 4 from 5’ to include:
    A. AngelsHideaway 2/75. B. Gallovie @17. C. Afaak@6{+} & SeaFox@23
    +D,E x2 Golf (live, TBC) and/or 4pl selection from 7.30

Advertisement