Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

..Alt pick in the primary race is PowerDown @7 4pl (W/O too @4.5 for regular places).Add in two lads from the Golf. Zalzar@4 4pl in the previous and 14:20 Valentino Sunrise@3.5 4pl all equating to a 'max place array' of 5 selections to form an e/w fourfolds.

No single, but the alternative - for the acca arrays proved useful across the 4/5/6-folds (e/w) Some tennis markets in the mix also.

7QG8lJj.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Two years off the track but well fancied to win the 4 40 at Bangor is ACT OF SUPREMACY.

Day 6/7 of the opposition, went for an alternative pair using the useful W/O market, with an additional shorty in 15:15.
    FB W/O in 16:55, and an alt by the way of Twister may also be useful in the 19:00 if Sky can tap back into that 4.0 price.

The others are all from the Novelty markets. e.g.
    i) Dublin will surely win (6-10pt range, would be ideal, but this is the closest), previously went with Draw (inc HC+6).
    ii) The Mercury Prize is due up in a few weeks, this early priced novelty @11 suits this event very well.
    ii) Again Swedish election (seats) in 11 days is favourable, really at anything @2.1+ prices (was 2.5 other day).

Tw6Bor6.png

Also a string of e/w accas availing of offsets and ExPlaced events.

Nice price via sky for FB drifted out @9, but with Twister short from 4 into evens, a nice enough opposing double.

UAQShfY.png

Still a bit of hope left in the 4fold from 6, with max PTE line @498.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,870 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

huge drift on terri rules in the first at brighton (2.0) 4/1 from around 2s

taking it regardless and a bigger bet on three places at 4/5

edit, got 9/2+5/6

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    huge drift on terri rules in the first at brighton (2.0) 4/1 from around 2s

taking it regardless and a bigger bet on three places at 4/5

edit, got 9/2+5/6

absolute dung

Came close to backing kingstreet lady last nite at 4/1....now 16s and 4s for a place
    8.20ncs

Feck it I can't resist

4th feck ran well tho

7.15 golden iris (in my tracker same as yesterdays) 12/1 4places 1/4 odds 365

draw isn't great and this was 7s last night

backed it to place at 3/1 also

2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭munster87

Alpine Pass 5:40 Gowran in the tracker after nice finish in Killarney recently over a mile. Price has tumbled this morning, currently around 6/1

2.05 lonchamp agrotera 3/1 skybet

going to ignore last run which was too bad to be true imo

awful impressive at ascot coming from nearly last 3 out to win going away and would probably be around 6/4 for this if coming straight from ascot
    2nd beaten a neck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Baddesley Prince is fancied in the 5.20 Southwell today

munster87 wrote: »
    Alpine Pass 5:40 Gowran in the tracker after nice finish in Killarney recently over a mile. Price has tumbled this morning, currently around 6/1

NR, another tumbler is Master Sunrise but runs in 30 seconds.

Those who like a bit of a plot might want to put a little ew on BLUEBELLS FOR LOVE 7 .40 Gowran.

Three quiet runs on soft ground means a very modest mark and i put a few quid ew on at 125/1 and 100/1 and i fully expect it to outrun its price.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Like Silver Crescent in the 8.55 @ Wolverhamption.

Short enough currently at 6/4 on BF but has decent Class 5 C&D form (now dropped to a class 6) which is a far sight better than the 2nd fav's form.

That horse could improve of course, as they ran green on debut, but I think it tends to be overephaized how much Gosden horses might improve.

8.45 petite fleur 25/1 ew
    9/1 for a place taken also bet365

price looks big to me

last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Surely Richard kingscote is on for a “dirty double” today. ;) 3.35 Major pusey 5-1 4.10 mickey 4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Like Finoah e/w in the 1:30 @ Ascot (6/1).

His 2nd in a Class 2 at Chester gives him a decent chance here.

Emmaus has his ground and can beat the fav in the 2 25 Haydock.
    Cape Baron has a chance for the same stable in the 2 45 Ascot .

3.20 existential 6/1
    4.15 sir dancealot 10/1
    4.30 rebel streak 5/1
    5.35 margub 7/2
    ew singles/trebles/ew accum

small bets on sir dancealot w/o harry at 6/1
    sir richard kimble 25/1 3.55asc

Sh1te

Emmaus has his ground and can beat the fav in the 2 25 Haydock.
    Cape Baron has a chance for the same stable in the 2 45 Ascot .

Got word that Spanish City is fancied in the 2 45,am on Cape Byron but must now back Spanish City ew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭bassy

5.10 naughty Molly 4/1 wexford.
    Have been watching and betting on this horse a few times and yet to win I feel today it should go very close,but I'm doing her for the win.

Our pride and joy PRINCE ELZAAM goes in the 2 oc at Catt tomorrow in a race that might not take a lot of winning.This race is a lot easier than his last run in a big field at york,which was probably better than it first appeared.

Beaten about 7 lengths in what was probably the richest 2 year old run in the UK this year was a reasonable enough run in an extremely competitive race.

Tomorrow's race looks to be between Beechwood Izzy,Royal Destiny and PRINCE ELZAAM. The Prince has to give 12lbs to most of the field and there is always the possibility that we come up against a big improver.

However Prince is fit and well and trying his best,he is game and uncomplicated and i believe he will win.His price is plenty short tonight but i think 9/4 -5/2 will become available (price could go a good bit higher if money comes for the Fahey filly,Royal Destiny) and i will be having a decent bet.

Our pride and joy PRINCE ELZAAM goes in the 2 oc at Catt tomorrow in a race that might not take a lot of winning.This race is a lot easier than his last run in a big field at york,which was probably better than it first appeared.

Beaten about 7 lengths in what was probably the richest 2 year old run in the UK this year was a reasonable enough run in an extremely competitive race.

Tomorrow's race looks to be between Beechwood Izzy,Royal Destiny and PRINCE ELZAAM. The Prince has to give 12lbs to most of the field and there is always the possibility that we come up against a big improver.

However Prince is fit and well and trying his best,he is game and uncomplicated and i believe he will win.His price is plenty short tonight but i think 9/4 -5/2 will become available (price could go a good bit higher if money comes for the Fahey filly,Royal Destiny) and i will be having a decent bet.

To short a price currently for me Zimmer he's 5/4 on paddy.
    Be nice if he was 9/2 tomorrow but can't see it.
    Best of luck with the Prince.

Powers and Boyles money back if 2nd to the fav in Catterick and as Prince Elzaam is joint fav this offer may be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

I saw this was running today and popped my head in here to see if there was confidence. Thanks for the preview

5.15 sempo 9/2 listowel got word for this one.

Our small syndicate,Yorkthoroughbredracing are still enjoying the very easy win of PRINCE ELZAAM today,i could not believe how well he travelled before going to the front and winning eased right down.There was plenty of 5/2 and a little 11/4 available most of the day before the money really came forcing the price down to 5/4.

He will probably go up 6 or 7 lbs to 89 or 90 so a class 4 auction race could be on the cards before he goes to the sales.

Todays win will not harm the price and its interesting that his time was only 1 second slower than the winner of the 3 year old and up handicap at 4,40.

We may get two next year at the breeze up sales if we get a good price for the Prince,a great day for us that we will not forget and a bit of a touch as well.

8.45 squire 5/1 ew (4places bfred)
    place 5/4 (3pl) bigger bet

can't see this out of the frame and think today could
    be the day for this one

was 7s last night also

edit, I don't think this was trying to win last time out either.

2nd short head ffs

Dougan at 9/1 might be worth a few quid ew in the 4 15 at Doncaster,Dougan has been running well and Poppy Bridgwater,claiming 7 lbs might be just whats needed to get Dougan home in this lady riders handicap.She is riding very well for the last few weeks with a better than 50% strike rate.
    The horse is available at 10s in places but PP go 5 places and that will do me.

• Advertisement

oeil de tigre in same race at 25s 5 places with same which is in my tracker but after that run last time out :eek: (has hung badly right in 4/8 races this season)
    risks attached and jockey not much good but price is still big if it runs in a straight line so small ew for me and it usually drifts on the day so expecting that price tomorrow

Advertisement