Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

ROCK THE CRADLE is worth a very small ew bet in the 3oc at Yarmouth.The 66/1 on offer with PP and some others is too big.I do not usually bet on unraced horses but at the price i will make an exception.

DANCING BRAVE BEAR from the same stable is ew value at 12/1 in the 3 35 back over a more suitable trip.

Rock the Cradle ran well before being eased beaten around 3 and a half lengths,not given a hard race will be worth watching.The other 2 ran poor enough despite one being very well backed.

MORANDO 3 35 Ayr has not run for over two and a half months due to ground conditions.Third behind Crystal Ocean first time out this year btn a length and a 1/4 despite not getting the best of runs in a group 3 at Sandown.
    Not as good in his next two races on ground that was not suitable he can win this listed contest on ground that the gelding will relish.

I expect MORANDO to win and i have had a large enough bet ew at 3/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I think today is very very difficult to choose any winners.

It does have Moore on a hot favourite in a 3 horse race in 4.55 though. So I think that'll get my only bet of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Morando agonisingly close

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Morando agonisingly close

Yea ran well I lost 20% of my stake but the judgement was sound enough and finished well clear of the other fancied runners.

• Advertisement

I think today is very very difficult to choose any winners.

It does have Moore on a hot favourite in a 3 horse race in 4.55 though. So I think that'll get my only bet of the day

Proved to be a very difficult day and I was worried when I saw that only about 2 favourites have won up til now.

My choice was 4/7 when posted. Lots of money came. 1/3 off

1st

Dirty rascal 2.50

Rock force ew 5.05

Ayr had zero favourites win there yesterday. Looking at the cards today I wouldn't be surprised 5o see that rebound today and a nice few favourites to win there

Genetics 2 20 Newbury went up 12lbs for winning by 12 lengths two runs back.Connections hardly thanked the jockey for the crazy winning margin but havery to put up with it.The horsemail clearly failed to stay the 2 miles trip at York last time but could get back to winning ways today over 1 mile 4 furlongs.Topweight and I put a few quid ew on at 7 to 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭irishgoat

Seems to be a lot of winning happening here, well done :)

2.50 Newbury, Dirty Rascal. The horse had a dose of seconditis layed @ 2.24. I'm still not convinced its a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

irishgoat wrote: »
    2.50 Newbury, Dirty Rascal. The horse had a dose of seconditis layed @ 2.24. I'm still not convinced its a winner.

Winner, winner chicken dinner

Dirty rascal 2.50

Rock force ew 5.05

Ayr had zero favourites win there yesterday. Looking at the cards today I wouldn't be surprised 5o see that rebound today and a nice few favourites to win there

I even tipped it for ya :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

6pl in the Bronze Cup, would like to see any of these place.
    Perhaps even a fancy Combination Forecast from the first three:

i) Robero @34
    ii) Gabrial The Devil @9
    iii) Pour La Victoire @26
    /also
    iv) Lucky Lucky Man @21
    v) Yes You @19
    vi) Dalton @10

Will stick Robero in an aul acca comprising of:
    - Stickball1 - Fowler (w/o favs) 4pl @6c
    - Stickball2 - Li-H-T @7
    - Ayr GCup 7pl! - TBC, but at least two selections for mixed arrays.

Festina Plente is well fancied in the 7 30 Dun and as is often the case I get a call to say that Stacks Empire Line who is unraced is also expecredit to run well.
    I backed Festina Plente ew at 17 to2 with a saver on Empire Line.

Dirty rascal 2.50

Rock force ew 5.05

1st

Nowhere

3/6 favourites won. Last not ran yet

i) Robero @34
    ii) Gabrial The Devil @9
    /also
    iv) Lucky Lucky Man @21 - 1st
    v) Yes You @19
    vi) Dalton @10 - placed

Not ideal, would rather have all placing than just one good winner for the accas. Still can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Festina Plente is well fancied in the 7 30 Dun and as is often the case I get a call to say that Stacks Empire Line who is unraced is also expecredit to run well.
    I backed Festina Plente ew at 17 to2 with a saver on Empire Line.

well done zimmer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

6pl in the Bronze Cup, would like to see any of these place.
    Perhaps even a fancy Combination Forecast from the first three:

i) Robero @34
    ii) Gabrial The Devil @9
    /also
    iv) Lucky Lucky Man @21
    v) Yes You @19
    vi) Dalton @10

Will stick Robero in an aul acca comprising of:
    - Stickball1 - Fowler (w/o favs) 4pl @6c
    - Stickball2 - Li-H-T @7
    - Ayr GCup 7pl! - TBC, but at least two selections for mixed arrays.

Is that 6 e/w singles or are the 6 combined with the 2 stickball bets eg permed?

abarkie wrote: »
    Is that 6 e/w singles or are the 6 combined with the 2 stickball bets eg permed?

Just a bunch of e/w accas, rarely (if ever) do singles, esp for ExPl markets.

LZsNgfw.png

For stickball Fowler (w/o top4) 4pl was too good not to miss, but will have to re-look at Portugal, as is packed at the top and Fisher just smashed some ET record.

The 7pl tommorow is mainly via with Sky, still 6pl otherwise.
    Had to grey out tommorows two different ExPls in case the lad from the other thread put the aul jinx on them.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Seriously dude, just start your own fancies thread.
    Anyone that's then interested can then follow/decipher it and keep an eye on all your profits.

• Advertisement

Lucky 15 today

Masaru 1.15

Mirage dancer 2.20

La Fortuna 4.00

Collide 4.25

I can't remember when I fancy so few on a day with so much racing.Backed Cold Stare in the Silver Cup despite the draw and Get Knotted in the Gold Cup 11 to 1 and 18 to 1 5 and 6 places Ayr.just a tenner ew both.
    Preacher Man 10 to 11 4 45 Catt Young Rascal 11 to 4 2 20 Newbury Mawaard 11 to 4 2 15 Chelm and Highland Pass 3 to1 in a 4 euro lucky 15.Just a 100 invested on the day and hope to get lucky as nothing stands out.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

Mirage Dancer + Shine So Bright double

Generally bad news for bookies when Hugh puts up two winners before 2pm (30-70/1 circa).
    His next on his list runs in two mins, Maaward.

Got Cold Stare placed at 14s in the 2.40,Get Knotted placed at 18s in the 3 50 so a bit of profit on the days 2 hardest races.

Have 2 winners and a loser on my lucky 15 at 3/1 and 11/4 with Preacher Man to run in the 4.45 Catterick.A profit guaranteed and it depends on how Preacher Man runs as to how much.

Lucky 15 today

Masaru 1.15

Mirage dancer 2.20

La Fortuna 4.00

Collide 4.25

Non runner.

2nd. Beaten in a photo .

1st

4th Useless in the heavy ground.

Got Cold Stare placed at 14s in the 2.40,Get Knotted placed at 18s in the 3 50 so a bit of profit on the days 2 hardest races.

Have 2 winners and a loser on my lucky 15 at 3/1 and 11/4 with Preacher Man to run in the 4.45 Catterick.A profit guaranteed and it depends on how Preacher Man runs as to how much.
    Preacher Man well beaten 75 euro profit on the day,better than losing.

Bucks billionaire 5.15 15/8

Panko 2.20 evens

Jamil 3.35 4/6

Sole pretender 2.05 7/1

My lucky 15 tomorrow

In the 5.10 at Hamilton I did a small perm on forecasts and tricasts putting in soft ground horses Liars Corner Pammi and Flying Focus.

This is just a fun bet,6 2 euro f casts and 6 1 euro tri-casts.

• Advertisement

Just having one bet today. 3.35 Hamilton, Jamil layed @ 1.67

Advertisement