Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Aye aye Charlie 12.40

Pontresina 1.35

Eric the third 2.10

2nd

2nd

1st

Ugh. One of those days. Two good horses narrowly beaten and then the winner lad, half the field pulled out so 7/4 shot went off at 1/5.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Frodon did the business after. Pity the double didn’t come in.

Did a lucky 15 myself. Added foxtrot juliet who's up against a 2/9 shot.

That favourite went off at 1/8 and my selection destroyed him by about 10 lengths. Happy days. Saved my day. Decent price winner 13/2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Mags Mullins is a shrewd enough trainer and produces a useful bumper/novice hurdler on a regular basis.

She runs COTTON END in the 4 35 Gal and it ran a very nice race on soft ground at Listowel in september when not strongly fancied,running on well at the finish and the filly will not have to improve much to win today.10/3 generally worth backing at that price.

I was told by the guy who gave me a winner in Tralee a few weeks,as i said before dogs are not my thing but as i backed the last one i will have a score or so on tonights dog.

Trap 1 6. 57 Tralee.Make your own minds up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭bassy

I was told by the guy who gave me a winner in Tralee a few weeks,as i said before dogs are not my thing but as i backed the last one i will have a score or so on tonights dog.

Trap 1 6. 57 Tralee.Make your own minds up.

2nd

Mags Mullins is a shrewd enough trainer and produces a useful bumper/novice hurdler on a regular basis.

She runs COTTON END in the 4 35 Gal and it ran a very nice race on soft ground at Listowel in september when not strongly fancied,running on well at the finish and the filly will not have to improve much to win today.10/3 generally worth backing at that price.

Lad on Galway bay fm quoted this almost word for word in his tipping for the race.

Either a boardsie stealing your advice or it was you lol

Lad on Galway bay fm quoted this almost word for word in his tipping for the race.

Either a boardsie stealing your advice or it was you lol

That is very interesting and i would appreciate you keeping an ear open for something similar,i can assure you it was not me on the radio.

I do not normally pay too much attention to racing at Galway outside of the festival so in all probability it was just a coincidence.

tipped cotton end.
    mentioned the race in listowel and the good finish. mentioned a nice price.

It was his reference to the trainer as "shrewd" that rang the bell for me tho.

SALMON FISHING 1 .20 Leic is a 14/1 chance worth giving a second look to.

His trainer had a recent winner and this horse could be well handicapped.

Last run was in a sales race worth 88 grand but has good enough form before that and stiff track should suit,overpriced at 14/1 and might go higher,is a good ew for me.

• Advertisement

Runs in the 6.45 at Newcastle,drops in class to a class 6 and down 3 lbs means i have to back to back UNCLE NORMAN again. Started slowly before running on well again and not being knocked about on his first run for this trainer.

Sure to win a race when starting on terms at 10/1 i will back it ew and hope that Easterby will have him ready to win this poor contest.

Ran so poorly lto i opposed it today,Uncle Norman is backed from 16s to 5s and wins the 1 20 at Leic,the pain of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

I’ve backed Dance King in the 1.25 today. Drifting a bit this morning but is well capable of winning this off of this mark and finished strong lto over 10f, back up to mile and a half should suit. Mostly 10/3, 7/2 with skybet.

Miles to Milan 1.45

The world's end 3.25

Coastline 7.15

Miles to Milan 1.45

The world's end 3.25

Coastline 7.15

3rd

1st

2nd

25w 20l

I have backed a horse at 12/1 (€20 ew) whose trainer has not had a winner in 497 days and 37 runs. The horse has had 3 runs back from a 639 day break and imo is ready to win now.

Well enough handicapped, its last run in 5th staying on over 1 mile 3 furlongs at Kempton was full of promise and the horse is even better over a bit further.

A winner twice on the aw in 2016 over a mile 4 and a half furlongs and once on turf over 1 mile 4 in 2015 on marks of 59,58 and 64 has a very good chance off 57 now.

The 12/1 with PP is the best available and should be taken.Oh finally for those who get involved do not be surprised to see the horse stone last after the break for that is the way he runs and then hopefully come with a long sustained run to the line.KIRTLING in the 8 15 Kempton is the horse and after all that i hope he lives up to my expectations.

Ladbrokes now 4 places Kirtling, if thats the case in the shops i will have a bit more on ew.

Going for a lucky 31 today

Dalalaat 12.40

Just wait 3.40

Ticklish 5.15

Did they leave u out to 1.00

Move with the times 2.30

Going for a lucky 31 today

Dalalaat 12.40

Just wait 3.40

Ticklish 5.15

Did they leave u out to 1.00

Move with the times 2.30

1st

2nd to a new machine added to the tracker.

3rd

1st

Fell when shaping to win.

Feels like I hit the post today. But hitting the post is the same as hitting it 10 miles wide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I have backed a horse at 12/1 (€20 ew) whose trainer has not had a winner in 497 days and 37 runs. The horse has had 3 runs back from a 639 day break and imo is ready to win now.

Well enough handicapped, its last run in 5th staying on over 1 mile 3 furlongs at Kempton was full of promise and the horse is even better over a bit further.

A winner twice on the aw in 2016 over a mile 4 and a half furlongs and once on turf over 1 mile 4 in 2015 on marks of 59,58 and 64 has a very good chance off 57 now.

The 12/1 with PP is the best available and should be taken.Oh finally for those who get involved do not be surprised to see the horse stone last after the break for that is the way he runs and then hopefully come with a long sustained run to the line.KIRTLING in the 8 15 Kempton is the horse and after all that i hope he lives up to my expectations.

Ladbrokes now 4 places Kirtling, if thats the case in the shops i will have a bit more on ew.

Getting backed on course, down to 11/2

Not the best ride ever nearly came down and then eased the horse and almost lost 4th,lost my money in pp but at least got the place money on my Ladbrokes bet but lost overall when i should have at least have made a small profit.

Champagne to go is very strongly fancied to win the 4 Oc at Sedgefield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Makes up for last night!! Well done Zimmer, thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fancy Angel Alexander on it's debut run on AW later (7:15 @ Wolverhampton) Currently 3/1 on the exchanges.

Clocked some good times in defeat on it's last two runs.

razorhead wrote: »

No prob.

Champagne To Go returned at a nice sp

Zephyros Blue has not run for almost a year but I am told it is ready to win the 3 15 Uttox.

AIR PILOT has to give weight to all in the 3 10 listed race at Newmarket and i think he is good enough,4/1 PP.

Last sat i posted that Muntadab was a good bet and he duly obliged beating SO BELOVED easily enough,that was over 7 furlongs and i expect SO BELOVED to turn the tables over a mile in the 3 10 at Newmarket At the revised weights So Beloved can come from behind and win at 4/1 pp.

Actually fancy 6 horses today.

Pym 12.40

Whenyerreadygreddie 1.50

Shantou rock 2.25

Raya time 1.20

Monalee 3.05

Malone road 4.10.

Cos there's 6 I'll have to decide later how I'm gonna back em. Might go one at a time and see. Altho odds seem to be tightening up already on a few

Road to respect supplemented for the 2 30 do royal has a good chance and I also give Magic Dancer a chance 3 Oc Ascot .

• Advertisement

1 winner 1 second two unplaced.

Backed WALDGEIST EW in the 8 56 Churchill Downs,did not have the best of runs in the Arc and Fabre has a great record in this,PP is money back if Enable wins usual terms.

Advertisement