Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Mister Everest gets in from reserves as Tony Martin pulls out one.John Egan over for the ride and Lads going 5 places makes this a good ew bet in the 3oc Naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Well done good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mister Everest gets in from reserves as Tony Martin pulls out one.John Egan over for the ride and Lads going 5 places makes this a good ew bet in the 3oc Naas.

Cheers zimmer, thats paid for sunday beers :D

Cheers zimmer, thats paid for sunday beers :D

He did it well and I fancied it but hard to get stuck in to a very competitive 20 runner handicap but I am happy with my only bet today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Muchas Gracias Zimmer.

• Advertisement

CONTRIVE is a good price imo for the 6 30 at Kempton,beaten a nose in a class 2 at Newmarket last time by Pattie and before won a class 5 maiden by 2 1/4 lengths from Time For A Toot and that horse went on to win a maiden by 4 1/2 lengths next time.

Muneyra is fav but CONTRIVE has achieved more imo and has improved a lot from 2 to 3 and the handicapper may have the filly rated a bit too low and at 4/1 is a good bet taking into account the fact that the Varian stable is in good form.
    Money back if 2nd to the fav pp and lads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

well done zimmer. great tipping lately

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Actually fancy 6 horses today.

Pym 12.40

Whenyerreadygreddie 1.50

Shantou rock 2.25

Raya time 1.20

Monalee 3.05

Malone road 4.10.

Cos there's 6 I'll have to decide later how I'm gonna back em. Might go one at a time and see. Altho odds seem to be tightening up already on a few

never reported back on these. 2 wins, a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th and a faller at the first fence after a pile of money came. sick.

Only thing that saved the day was Skybet having a lovely offer where they paid out if your horse was 1st or 2nd in one of those races. Horse was favourite and won. Only 7 horses in the field. Was ridiculously generous of Skybet and i did the max bet allowed seperate so saved my bacon.

27W 24L.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

CONTRIVE is a good price imo for the 6 30 at Kempton,beaten a nose in a class 2 at Newmarket last time by Pattie and before won a class 5 maiden by 2 1/4 lengths from Time For A Toot and that horse went on to win a maiden by 4 1/2 lengths next time.

Muneyra is fav but CONTRIVE has achieved more imo and has improved a lot from 2 to 3 and the handicapper may have the filly rated a bit too low and at 4/1 is a good bet taking into account the fact that the Varian stable is in good form.
    Money back if 2nd to the fav pp and lads

On fire lately! Great to have you back!

On fire lately! Great to have you back!

Thanks,would have had a bit more on except that one was taken out and only 7 ran.. Still a few quid won again today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

You’re in great form Zimmer. Keep them coming ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,381 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I fancy Aidin O'Brien to win the Melbourne Cup today. He as two in contention imo, and the 3rd isn't just making up the numbers.
    Did a tricast for fun.

The 2 25 at Redcar is the only race i gave more than a glance to and while last years winner Awake My Soul has a chance of a repeat he should not be getting any better now aged 9 but has a chance.

I do not like the fav,Piece of History who won his first 2 races but who has not improved and steps up two furlongs on ground he has not run on,a powerful stable and a good claimer on board but not for me and 5/2 looks a very poor price.

HASANOANDA is one that caught my eye,3 times a winner for Gosden this year before going to Ben Haslam.Had his first run for Haslam in sept finishing 5 and a half lengths 6th of 19 in a very good 10 and a half furlong handicap in York on good to soft ground.

8 OR 9 winners have come out of that race,7 of them coming from the first dozen home and HASANOANDA being a 3 year old would be very likely to improve.

However he has not run for 58 days and may need the run and his trainer has only trained 8 or 9 winners this year.Quoted at 12/1 by practically all bookmakers the gelding is likely to drift a bit and we may get a better price.

I will have 15 or 20 ew and will be hoping one of the shops might go an extra place.

Small bets advised.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Excellent fancy Zimmer! Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Great stuff again Zimmer.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Wow. What a tip Zimmer , was expecting the e/w to come in... Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Unbelievable where do I send ye a pint?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

didn't back this one but great picking (thanks for yesterday though)

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

That's 2 days in a row I've missed your picks zim. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Amazing!

• Advertisement

Did a small double with Settle Petal for interest. But very happy with redcar result and the sp

A score ew athe a nice 14 to 1

Wrong pic I think

I put a few quid ew on Settle Petal I the 8 oc Kem.
    An amateur contest and the the step up in trip should suit.Not a strong bet but Serena Brotherton is a good rider unlike many in races such as this,raced over much shorter trips for the most part and a few quid ew might pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

idnkph wrote: »

Me too

Feeling a bit sick now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Andrea Atzeni has 2 rides booked today.

12:35 Nottingham Surfman

5:20 Chelmsford Dubrava

Win Double

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

idnkph wrote: »

I missed it too, had some mild cataplexy over it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Got sent this about Gary Halpin ride at half 8 in dundalk tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

Newcastle 5:10 Wearraah 250/1 with PP.. fun bet

• Advertisement

Nothing much today but i backed KINGDOM BRUNEL in the 6 10 at Newcastle at 7/4,OMeara could be running the colt in handicaps but must figure the colt can win a novice race and i think he can beat the fav. Money back if 2nd to the fav as a free bet so in went to few Lads shops.

Advertisement