Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

BOBO Mac out today 3.35 Newbury

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Bobo Mac was withdrawn due to the good ground when I fancied him recently.Seems to be money for it today in the 3.35 Newbury.

Well regarded by trainer and worth an ew punt at 13 to 2.

Winners hard to find over the jumps for me so I will just enjoy watching today

Backed a few at Wolverhampton tonight.
    Madame Jo Jo 12 to1 4 places PP. 6 45
    Areen Heart 11 to 2 7 15.
    Mythical Madness 6 to 1 7 45
    Champarisi 8 15..4 places Pp
    Had a few quid ew the first 3 and an ew lucky 15 on the 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I backed a few favourites today because I think they are good odds for how good they are

Couer sublime 12.35 5/6

Apple's jade 4/5

Wonder laish 3.10 3/1

Envoi Allen 3.40 5/6

Odds are not all the favourites will win so did a lucky 15.

Skybet also have a nice offer for the 1.35.

Either le reichebourg or delta work to win 5/6 so I had a tidy bet on that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Bailarico in the 3:05. Maximum bet.

• Advertisement

I backed a few favourites today because I think they are good odds for how good they are

Couer sublime 12.35 5/6

Apple's jade 4/5

Wonder laish 3.10 3/1

Envoi Allen 3.40 5/6

Odds are not all the favourites will win so did a lucky 15.

Skybet also have a nice offer for the 1.35.

Either le reichebourg or delta work to win 5/6 so I had a tidy bet on that

Aw maaaaaaaaan. So close to a great day .

2nd Beaten in a photo finish

1st

1st

1st

1st. Winner. Two horses 1st and 2nd .

Good profit but could have been serious profit only for the photo!

A lot of racing today and a couple interest me with the books going 4 places in a few.

Ling 12 oc-Valley Belle 11/2 and Savoy Brown 11/1 have chances.

Ling 3 10 is an amateur handicap over 2 miles--Mizen Master 11/4 and Party Royal 11/1 who has
    top weight are two i like.

Kem 6 30,i do not like the fav Verdana Blue on the basis of one flat run over a bit further.
    Architecture should be fav and will go close,however one worth looking at is Spark Plug at 11/1.
    Last run over 10 furlongs was very interesting 5th behind Master World in a listed race,having a very easy time of it,looked to me as if they were were just out for a run and if staying the mile and a half today has every chance at 11/1 and this very useful horse shoul not be underestimated.

Kem 7 0c Raaqyah at 9/2 and Magic Mirror at 8/1 are the two i am looking at and i might mix today's fancies in ew multiples for small stakes and have a few singles also.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

A lot of racing today and a couple interest me with the books going 4 places in a few.

Ling 3 10 is an amateur handicap over 2 miles--Mizen Master 11/4 and Party Royal 11/1 who has

Kem 6 30,i do not like the fav Verdana Blue on the basis of one flat run over a bit further.
    Architecture should be fav and will go close,however one worth looking at is Spark Plug at 11/1.
    Last run over 10 furlongs was very interesting 5th behind Master World in a listed race,having a very easy time of it,looked to me as if they were were just out for a run and if staying the mile and a half today has every chance at 11/1 and this very useful horse shoul not be underestimated.

Kem 7 0c Raaqyah at 9/2 and Magic Mirror at 8/1 are the two i am looking at and i might mix today's fancies in ew multiples for small stakes and have a few singles also.

Spark plug 33/1 wow

catrat12 wrote: »
    Spark plug 33/1 wow

Sorry it came up 33/1 but actually 16/1 but amazing tip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

i done spark plug got him at 10/1 in harringtons bookies will i get the 16/1 winning price ?.

• Advertisement

Magic mirror win as well amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Wow!! Opened my account to do a footie bet & seen the €€€€€

Missed the first two races so did 3 singles & 2 doubles.

Thank you for you picks! Excellent as always!!

Well done I won a bit but not much on it

I’d say zimmer just retired

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Daz747

Zimmer, you legend!!! Sorted my Christmas out!!

Daz747 wrote: »
    Zimmer, you legend!!! Sorted my Christmas out!!

Hope you got a few quid.I was hoping to trap 3 together but not to be but the two doubles are worth about 740 and the 10 ew single just over 200.
    The main thing is I did the doubles in Lads between 1 and 2 when we get BOG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Hope you got a few quid.I was hoping to trap 3 together but not to be but the two doubles are worth about 740 and the 10 ew single just over 200.
    The main thing is I did the doubles in Lads between 1 and 2 when we get BOI.

Nice shooting zimmer. 1ew trixie paid me 240. Just a shame about mizen master! That’s a great little offer lads have on the BOG for multiples! Thanks again ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,212 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

bassy wrote: »
    i done spark plug got him at 10/1 in harringtons bookies will i get the 16/1 winning price ?.

If it was a single bet yes. If part of a multiple then most bookies pay the price that you took.

Fancy Rhythm is a Dancer

12:25 Wincanton 5/2 in places.

Restive Spirit is the only 3 year old in the 7 oc at Chel was gelded after last run in August and if ready for this has a good chance 3 to 1.

Call Out Loud is one of the outsiders in the 7 30 at 7 to 1. Back on the Aw after a good run in Doncaster is 13 better off with Lucy mai for a length and a quarter beating and with Luke Morris able to ride at 8 stone 2 can go well

Given Choice at 9 to 2 disappointed on fibres and last time but is probably better on poly and is a good bet in the 8 oc for Simon Crossford PP going 4 places.

Only 2 places I 2 of the races but I will still chance 3 ew doubles and an ew treble and a couple of singles if first one is beaten.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Fancy Rhythm is a Dancer

12:25 Wincanton 5/2 in places.

Not every day you see your fancies drift and win. Returned 6/1. Happy Out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Tomw86

New to this thread but not gambling.

Looking forward to following daily.

Restive Spirit is the only 3 year old in the 7 oc at Chel was gelded after last run in August and if ready for this has a good chance 3 to 1.

Call Out Loud is one of the outsiders in the 7 30 at 7 to 1. Back on the Aw after a good run in Doncaster is 13 better off with Lucy mai for a length and a quarter beating and with Luke Morris able to ride at 8 stone 2 can go well

Given Choice at 9 to 2 disappointed on fibres and last time but is probably better on poly and is a good bet in the 8 oc for Simon Crossford PP going 4 places.

Only 2 places I 2 of the races but I will still chance 3 ew doubles and an ew treble and a couple of singles if first one is beaten.

I'm on these too, fancy Restive Spirit quite strongly myself.

Given Choice at a good sp provided a bit of profit on the day

WATCHABLE has never won on the AW but has run some very good races on it and while probably not as good as he was can still win races.

Beaten last time by Outrage there was only half a length in it and now 2 lbs better off WATCHABLE can turn the tables.At 11/2 he is worth an ew bet in the 7.45 Kempton.

One who i really fancy today is the filly RIVERIA CLARE,trained by Jamie Osborne the filly has been brought along nicely to get a good handicap mark.

She has not been knocked about and has been running over trips a bit short for her (my opinion) and the mile today should suit her very well.

I have no idea why she is as long as 14/1 in the betting as i have her in my tracker as a certain future winner of a nursery.Lads and PP are going 4 places and i will be having a bit more than usual on ew and i am hoping that with DC Costelloe on board it is all systems go for RIVERIA CLARE today in the 6.45 Kempton.

Lads not going 4 places in shops 6.45 Kem.De
    Rasher Counterfancied again today 2.05 Exeter was badly hampered last time when I put him up herearly. Connectionso think it's well handicapped 12 to 1 Lads and old Firebird Flyer value in the marathon3 10 Exeter which now has just 8 runners.I added them to the two already selected for a hopeful ew lucky 15.

Alsa mix ew in the 2.25. 14/1

Baking the favourites in the 7.15 and 5.45 too. Single on first lad and a double

Thanks Zimmermania- done the lucky 15.

Got word for the Nicholls horse in the 2.25 - My Way. Currently Fav at 5/2 but they think it is very well in.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

1.00 Exeter
    Gonnabegood should be too good for these, Jeremy Scotts horses are operating out of their skin at mo, get on 5-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭show me the money.1

Black Op out at 7/4 looks a good price to me 2nd to samcro at Cheltenham its a good race to start chasing.

• Advertisement

Alsa mix ew in the 2.25. 14/1

hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Nice few pound.

1st

Advertisement