Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Acclaim The Nation 9/4 looks like an he's improving race by race back on the AW and should make it 2 from 2 at Southwell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

RECKLESS ENDEAVOUR 2.10 Lingfield has become well handicapped following some unplaced runs for his new trainer,David Barron,is weighted to reverse placings with Take The Helm since running 2nd under 12 lbs higher over C and D last march.

Reckless showed that a return to form was on the cards lto when a running on 7th beaten 3 and a half lengths over 7 furlongs at Wol.Can be backed at 11/1 and with just 8 runners is worth an ew bet off an attractive mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

RECKLESS ENDEAVOUR 2.10 Lingfield has become well handicapped following some unplaced runs for his new trainer,David Barron,is weighted to reverse placings with Take The Helm since running 2nd under 12 lbs higher over C and D last march.

Reckless showed that a return to form was on the cards lto when a running on 7th beaten 3 and a half lengths over 7 furlongs at Wol.Can be backed at 11/1 and with just 8 runners is worth an ew bet off an attractive mark.

I'm in,

Like the look of ZAMOYSKI in the 1.00 at Huntington. Horse has previous course form, Byrony Frost on, leading apprentice and horses return from over a year off in December was good.
    6/1 with 9 runners so 3 places too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

I’ll have a go on Reckless E as well. Backed a couple times a few years ago when Ger Lyons was training him, seemed to have potential then, haven’t followed him since then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Don't usually back in conditional races but Black Buble seems a decent price at 9/4 to take the first (13:00) at Huntingdon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Backed the first two favourites at punchestown

Singles and a double

Backed the first two favourites at punchestown

Singles and a double

1st

2nd .

First lad was a nice price. Backed him at 2s and again at 3s.

Rachel blackmore losing for me yet again. Ugh

Small profit for the day

Trap 1 in the 7 13 Tralee this evening is expected to do the biz.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trap 1 in the 7 13 Tralee this evening is expected to do the biz.

Stick to the horses zimmer

Please for the love of god stick to the horses :D

Luckily had a decent week so £10 loss isn't too bad a headache lol

I'm hoping arch my boy can Nick 2nd at 33s in the 6.15

No joy - joint favourites first and second as expected

• Advertisement

Stick to the horses zimmer

Please for the love of god stick to the horses :D

Luckily had a decent week so £10 loss isn't too bad a headache lol

I am bad enough tipping horses not to mind tipping dogs, but one who is big into the dogs told me he thought their dog would win and i passed it on lol.

On another note got a pic today of our new colt who looks really well (or so i am told),not named yet but we (shareholders) have submitted our preferred names for the Dandyman--Eolith colt.

He may be an early type and if so we will try to get an early win.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mod note: A few off topic posts deleted.

Kindly get back on track

DIVINE MESSENGER was disqualified when winning last time over 10 furlongs but has form over a mile and can beat the odds on fav Tamerlane in the 7.15 at Kem.Tamerlane has won last 2 starts but is up 11 lbs and could be vunerable.

Boyles are money back as free bet on the horse finishing 2nd in this and that makes DIVINE MESSENGER value at 3/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Well done Zimmer. Missed your selection, but nice winner

CH3OH wrote: »
    Well done Zimmer. Missed your selection, but nice winner

Nice to get one to win as easy as that.I hope Timbrrrrrrrr got his tenner back lol.

HIGHLAND ACCLAIM 2.25 Ling has been running well lately and i fancy him to reverse placings with Kodiline who beat him a neck last time when coming late for 7 lb claimer Katherine Begley.

Highland Acclaim may have went off too quick last time and if D Probert who has won on the horse does not go as quick he may have the measure of Kodiline who has to be delivered late.

Highland Acclaim is a tricky ride but at 11/2 is an ew bet.

CHICA DE LA NOCHE 7.30 Kem is running very well and beat Violets Lads cheekily last time out.

Some may fancy Violets Lads to finish in front this time but i think CHICA is a very well handicapped filly and will finish in front again.

CHICA DE LA NOCHE has won from a mark 12 lbs higher and is in such form that she is a really good bet to win again.2/1 and may drift a bit.

Nice to get one to win as easy as that.I hope Timbrrrrrrrr got his tenner back lol.

I missed this one :(

Anyone thinking of backing Highland Acclaim or anything else in the 2.25 Lingshould do so in Boyles as they are money back as free bet if 2nd to any horse in the race.

Lads are money back all runners in the 2 50 Newbury if the fav wins.It may be academic as I expect Carlos Du Fruitier to win not fav at the moment but I expect it will be backed and I have backed it myself as my 3rd and final bet for today.

Favourite in the last at Newcastle was brilliant for me last time out . He's available at 2/1 in places.

Very very hard for a horse to win 4 in a row but I'll back him anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Fayez should really win the 5:55 Newcastle.

Should’ve won LTO was unlucky in running and should have the beating of this lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Favourite in the last at Newcastle was brilliant for me last time out . He's available at 2/1 in places.

Very very hard for a horse to win 4 in a row but I'll back him anyways

A tricky aul race that.

Can’t understand why Blue Suede is a 33/1 shot? Definitely worth a few quid e/w

Andrew00 wrote: »
    A tricky aul race that.

Can’t understand why Blue Suede is a 33/1 shot? Definitely worth a few quid e/w

1 win in 24 that came 2 years ago. Why wouldn't he be 33s?

Suppose he has placed a few times .

Mansfield has betting suspended on him all evening with skybet which is a bit odd

My best bet on thursday is MRS HYDE in the 2.40 at M Rasen with more than £11,000 to the winner,a good pot for a bumper in the UK.

As this is a final a few may have been laid out for but it is disappointing that there are only 6 runners.Three of them have won the only time they ran and MRS HYDE was having her 2nd run when winning.

MRS HYDE'S best run was 4th at Cheltenham not beaten far in a race that is working out very well and she looks laid out for this and is a very strong bet imo.

It is nice to see a bit of good humoured banter on the merit of horses in the last race at Newcastle,the 7.25 and it certainly is a tricky contest over 5 furlongs.

I give a chance to LIAMBA trained by the in-form David Omeara,LIAMBA would probably prefer 6 furlongs but if they go hard she will be running on at the finish and might be a bet ew at 11/1.
    FIRST EXCEL in the 6.55 would also prefer 6 but in a true run race can go well and end an unlucky run of 2nds is around 5/1
    VRAI in the 4,55 has a chance at around 7/2.
    GLAN Y GORS 3.55 is up against an odds on shot but is very well handicapped on old form,was useful over hurdles in ireland and his new trainer got him to win when shrewdly putting him back on the flat recently and a small penalty might not stop him winning at 9/1.

An ew lucky 15 might be an option for small money.

5th for zimmer. 7th for the outsider and 2nd last for my lad who I'd say didn't try all that hard !!

Some picking:/

I have had my biggest bet of 2019 on EMPIRE LINE ew in the 8oc at Dundalk.

This horse is very well regarded and despite my view that he will be better over further i feel that he will beat the fav who is rated well above him on the basis of one run tomorrow night.

I backed it ew in the hope that punters lump on Charming Kid (who is disappointing as i see it). and EMPIRE LINE'S price will become more generous.

If any of the shops have money back deals on the race i will go in again heavily.Boyles are money back as a free bet bet if 2nd to fav.The horse is in good form and connections are hoping cheek pieces will help to concentrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Like 'Above Us Only Sky' e/w in the 7.00 @ Dundalk.

Hasn't had the best of luck over 7f but now upped to 1m with Foley up I fancy him to at least place.

Currently 11/1 so will back e/w and perhaps also in the Place 4 market if I can get 2.75 or better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Fancy Marmalde n Toast in the 5:30 back on the all weather. Still off a nice mark.

• Advertisement

Right lads i need one mire for tinight and ill do a lucky 15 with the picks :)

Advertisement