Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Done all 3 selections in a Trixie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Gonna throw a few quid on black Noah in the5.00 at evens

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Threw in voyage of discovery in the 6.30 to make up the lucky 15.

Gonna throw a few quid on black Noah in the5.00 at evens

Terrible. Ran a ridiculous race ploughing 10 lengths clear half way through before finishing close to last. One for the bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Backed one more for tonight.GIVEN CHOICE 6.45 Kem should get the extra 2 furlongs and Cameron Noble's 5 lb claim almost negates the 6 lb penalty and Crisford is a very shrewd trainer who knows the time of day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Ah I remember why I don’t bet on races in Dundalk!

munster87 wrote: »
    Ah I remember why I don’t bet on races in Dundalk!

I would thank that post 10 times if I could

Backed one more for tonight.GIVEN CHOICE 6.45 Kem should get the extra 2 furlongs and Cameron Noble's 5 lb claim almost negates the 6 lb penalty and Crisford is a very shrewd trainer who knows the time of day.
    Two well backed short priced horses and the race is won by one that won a seller last time!

Empire Line only 2nd, had a nice few quid on ew at 9/2 LADS and at 7/2 Boyles ew so no great harm done with a few free bets and most of the cash back as he was placed but he probably is not as good as i thought he was,maybe a step up in trip might help.

Plenty of racing sat and i fancy a few so i will probably do a lucky 31 or lucky 15 by leaving one out when i have another look in the morning but it is unlikely i will back anything that is not listed here.
    MAGIC OF LIGHT 1. 50 Ascot is rated 113 on old hurdle form but has improved a lot and won off 138 over fences at Newbury last time so is something of a cert if running to that mark over hurdles and no reason why she shouldn't,a solid bet around 5/2.
    BELTOR was off for more than 600 days before winning over the course and can win again over 3 furlongs further around 4/1 2.15 Taunton
    HIGHLAND HUNTER is lightly raced and can win in his first handicap after winning his maiden and novice hurdles very easily over 2 1/2 miles and should stay the extra half mile. 5/1 Hdock 4.15.
    LADY COSETTE is still a maiden after 7 runs but can win the 7.15 at WOL for J .Noseda,went off too quick last time and her form in a few class 2 maidens is good and is value at 9/2.
    YOUR BAND won by 14 lengths recently for Nicola Currie over a mile 6 and is well suited the two mile trip in the 6 15 at WOL and should make light of the 9 lbs rise at 1/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Was it you Zimmermania that said add Riveria Claire to the tracker. Anyway runs tomorrow evening at Wolves short enough at 6’s mind

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭irish_major

Plenty of racing sat and i fancy a few so i will probably do a lucky 31 or lucky 15 by leaving one out when i have another look in the morning but it is unlikely i will back anything that is not listed here.
    MAGIC OF LIGHT 1. 50 Ascot is rated 113 on old hurdle form but has improved a lot and won off 138 over fences at Newbury last time so is something of a cert if running to that mark over hurdles and no reason why she shouldn't,a solid bet around 5/2.
    BELTOR was off for more than 600 days before winning over the course and can win again over 3 furlongs further around 4/1 2.15 Taunton
    HIGHLAND HUNTER is lightly raced and can win in his first handicap after winning his maiden and novice hurdles very easily over 2 1/2 miles and should stay the extra half mile. 5/1 Hdock 4.15.
    LADY COSETTE is still a maiden after 7 runs but can win the 7.15 at WOL for J .Noseda,went off too quick last time and her form in a few class 2 maidens is good and is value at 9/2.
    YOUR BAND won by 14 lengths recently for Nicola Currie over a mile 6 and is well suited the two mile trip in the 6 15 at WOL and should make light of the 9 lbs rise at 1/1.

Magic of light has a very good chance today but is running off a mark of 144

Magic of light has a very good chance today but is running off a mark of 144

That is a rating over fences but over hurdles today the horse runs off 113.It makes no difference today as it is not a handicap.

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Was it you Zimmermania that said add Riveria Claire to the tracker. Anyway runs tomorrow evening at Wolves short enough at 6’s mind

It was me but I did not look at my emails so thanks for the reminder PP paying 4 places at 6s so I will back it ew.He has been running like one that will win when they want to and the extra distance tonight will suit
    LADS are 15 to 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

I am all over the 7/4 on Designated in the next at Wolverhampton in this poor encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Luap wrote: »
    I am all over the 7/4 on Designated in the next at Wolverhampton in this poor encounter.

Smoki Smoka for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Demophon 7-1 in 7.45

Price gone on this, but still a decent ew bet.

Shane Kelly gets into trouble in a 5 horse race,has to stop riding in the final furlong as there is no room on the inside,gets beaten a nose for 2nd.
    I am on ew 9/2 and its money back if 2nd to the fav and to make it worse Lady Cosette is the last leg of an ew €2 lucky 15 with one winner and the other two placed.It is sickening that he could not get a clear run in a 5 horse race.

Champarisi looks a decent bet in the 6.55 at Wolverhampton and raise Your Shades 4 Oc Sedge is also expected to win

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Been waiting for Argyle to run again at Lingfield as in early Dec it seemed (to me at least) that the horse lost... how can I put this.. accidentally on purpose under Katy Brooks (you can watch the race here with a free account and judge for yourself. Grey horse, drawn 12).

Interestingly the Trainer and Jockey combo (Moore / Kirby) won this same race last year with a horse that Kirby hadn't ridden before too. Coincidence? I hope not :p

Anyway, currently 3/1 on BF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Been waiting for Argyle to run again at Lingfield as in early Dec it seemed (to me at least) that the horse lost... how can I put this.. accidentally on purpose under Katy Brooks (you can watch the race here with a free account and judge for yourself. Grey horse, drawn 12).

Interestingly the Trainer and Jockey combo (Moore / Kirby) won this same race last year with a horse that Kirby hadn't ridden before too. Coincidence? I hope not :p

Anyway, currently 3/1 on BF.

Interesting, I definitely think its worth a bet with course 'form' and the jockey/trainer combo alone.

Backed 3

St Peter's in the 2.05 11/10

Caspar the cub 2.40 5/2

Vandella 3.45 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Looked like a totally different animal today. Travelled sweetly the last day and needed pushing and shoving from the stalls today. Horseracing, eh.

Backed 3

St Peter's in the 2.05 11/10

Caspar the cub 2.40 5/2

Vandella 3.45 8/11

1st

3rd

2nd despite going off at 1/3. Bookies cleaned up there

NATIONAL GLORY was 3 lengths clear entering the final furlong lto but was caught by stablemate Choice Encounter,only 2 lbs better off now but if Edward Greatrex can judge the pace a bit better than the experienced amateur that was on board,i have a few quid on at 7/2 6 .45 Wol

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

Get on Pedro in the last in Dundalk lads, off a while now, patiently handled on handicap debut, stable money is already on at 12's I was told. The draw is a negative but they confident, Halpin rode last day to get feel of him.

Aurora1966 wrote: »
    Get on Pedro in the last in Dundalk lads, off a while now, patiently handled on handicap debut, stable money is already on at 12's I was told. The draw is a negative but they confident, Halpin rode last day to get feel of him.

Lot of money for tribal path in that race.
    20s into 9s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Picks for Lingfield Today

1:20 Nananita 5/1
    2:30 Aguerooo 3/1
    3:05 Fearsome 5/6
    3:40 Al Jellaby
    4:15 Gold Bere 7/2

Brewinupastorm gets one more vote from me.

• Advertisement

Brewinupastorm gets one more vote from me.

Gah. Led all round. Was in a great battle with the favourite and fell at the last

Advertisement