Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

On the blind side 1.30 tomorrow.

If there's any support in the market I'm all over it. Like this horse

On the blind side 1.30 tomorrow.

If there's any support in the market I'm all over it. Like this horse

Excellent. Beat the favourote home by 3 lengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Shearian 22-1
    4 places PP

I really like this here EW, a weaker group this field,, can compete today I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Luap wrote: »
    Picks for Lingfield Today

1:20 Nananita 5/1
    2:30 Aguerooo 3/1 1st
    3:05 Fearsome 5/6 1st
    3:40 Al Jellaby
    4:15 Gold Bere 7/2 1st

3 winners here - hopefully 3 more today at Newcastle

4:05 Trautmann 3/1
    4:40 Bobby Joe Leg 6/1
    5:15 Gregarious Girl 11/8
    5:50 Nigg Bay 7/2
    6:25 Portledge 5/2
    7:00 Eve Harrington 8/11
    7:30 Lion Hearted 1/2
    8:00 Your Pal Tal 5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Luap wrote: »
    3 winners here - hopefully 3 more today at Newcastle

4:05 Trautmann 3/1
    4:40 Bobby Joe Leg 6/1
    5:15 Gregarious Girl 11/8
    5:50 Nigg Bay 7/2
    6:25 Portledge 5/2
    7:00 Eve Harrington 8/11
    7:30 Lion Hearted 1/2
    8:00 Your Pal Tal 5/1

Can't resist the Johnny Levins double. Albeit the fact they seem to be on the drift may signal otherwise!
    A few minutes ago I put €12.50 double on at 4/1 and 7/1 (returns a nice even €500 :p )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Lopes Dancer into 11/4 from 10/1 in the 4:05 @ Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Backed Reckless Endeavour again in the 6:25. Didn’t look too bad last time and the drop in class might be enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Very excellent at 7 bells in dundalk, I don't know anything got a text, I'll back worse things this Weekend, small ew stake

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

but1er wrote: »
    Very excellent at 7 bells in dundalk, I don't know anything got a text, I'll back worse things this Weekend, small ew stake

Some money just coming in for it. Was 40/1, now 22/1

Dollseyes wrote: »
    Some money just coming in for it. Was 40/1, now 22/1

Was convinced it was 3rd

• Advertisement

Only one for me this weekend. Rebel Og tomorrow. Around 2/1 at the moment.

Who's letting me down?

I'm calling min losing . 4/7 Too short imo

Backed 5 myself. Mainly the fancied ones

12.50 relegate

1.25 apples

2.00 uradel

2.35 envoi dallen

3.45 le richebourg (powers doing 10 back as free bet if he wins, so backed the 2nd fave too to fek)

And seems to be money liking on for moon over germany in the last so backed him in a single

but1er wrote: »
    Who's letting me down?

Supasundae can beat Apples

munster87 wrote: »
    Supasundae can beat Apples

Wrong! Supasundae didn’t travel well though either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

munster87 wrote: »
    Only one for me this weekend. Rebel Og tomorrow. Around 2/1 at the moment.

Wheres this running?

Wheres this running?

The last in Leopardstown tomorrow

I'm calling min losing . 4/7 Too short imo

Backed 5 myself. Mainly the fancied ones

12.50 relegate

1.25 apples

2.00 uradel

2.35 envoi dallen

3.45 le richebourg (powers doing 10 back as free bet if he wins, so backed the 2nd fave too to fek)

And seems to be money liking on for moon over germany in the last so backed him in a single

3wins and 1 place out of 6. Broke even.

On 3 today

12.40 cut the mustard 10/3

3.00 la bague 11/8

3.35 road to respect 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I backed Mrs Burbidge ew at 4/1 with PP in the 6. 25 at Wol.
    A 4 time winner over hurdles and running ok over fences at the moment,the 9 year old mare is consistent at this level and with one of the best pilots,Adam Kirby on board is worth a punt.

It is hard to predict the sp but she could go off lower than the 4/1 available.

Earlofthecotswolds at 5/1 tomorrow 3.25

Like this horse. Hope theres market support for him

• Advertisement

Earlofthecotswolds at 5/1 tomorrow 3.25

Like this horse. Hope theres market support for him

Winner winner chicken dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

well done Chancer3001

COLWOOD 7.45 Kempton won over further and can repay ew support over 2 miles.Available at 6/1 or a little better.

In the 6.15 also at Kempton i give a small chance to NATALIE EXPRESS who has won a class 4 off a higher rating.The filly was slowly away when well behind Chloellie last time but that was after a good break and at 20/1 is worth a little ew to return to form.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭The Rooster

COLWOOD 7.45 Kempton won over further and can repay ew support over 2 miles.Available at 6/1 or a little better.

In the 6.15 also at Kempton i give a small chance to NATALIE EXPRESS who has won a class 4 off a higher rating.The filly was slowly away when well behind Chloellie last time but that was after a good break and at 20/1 is worth a little ew to return to form.

Ah, I picked Natalie Express as well. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bunglebrah

Hi, new to Boards, been following for a while, i fancy this accum for 2day.....

6:45 gold beer
    7:15 Ventura blues
    7:45 Galileos Spear
    8:15 king of rooks

My single bet fancy is Gold Bere. Good luck if anyone gets on, its my 1st post so go easy ðŸ˜

Natalie drifts to 25s misses the break and finishes out the back,i still believe she will win again and sure to be dropped in the weights.

Colwood ran on again late and looks an out and out stayer but got the place money.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Couple of posts deleted.

For anyone new to the forum, kindly read the second post in the thread before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bunglebrah

Moskovite 2:40 Clonmel.6s with PP, ran very well last time out n i cant see it being out of the 1st 3, very solid ew bet, i lumped on but that's just my fancy......best of luck (friend from that yard let me know)

When i saw Zorawar win lto i marked him down as one who would win before being re-assessed as that was two in a row,winning easily each time.

When i saw him down to go in the last at Chelmsford tomorrow i figured he should follow up.

When i looked at the race however i saw a few flaws and while he may win i wont be backing it.

Up 6 lbs is ok but drawn 14 and running over 10 furlongs (1 and a half furlongs further than he has ever run) means at the price of 11/8 he has to be opposed.

If he stays and gets over from his high draw he may prove me wrong but i see little value in backing him.

The bet i the race for me is the 8 year old gelding SQUIRE,trained by the in-form Marjorie Fife and ridden by Luke Morris who won on him not too long ago.

The horse has been running well,is sure to get the trip and is drawn in stall 5 and is a standout price of 15/2 with PP who also go 4 places making SQUIRE a very good ew bet and i have already backed it.

It is a long wait for punters until the 8 .30 Chelmsford but it may pay off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Point Break seems overpriced in the 13:25 @ Kelso.

On the form I'd have him around a 2/1 shot with the fav at around Evens and so have to have a few quid on at what is currently just over 4/1 on the exchanges.

Advertisement