Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Da silva has a ride in the 7 at chempstow. 11/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bunglebrah

Belle West is running in the 3:50 at Clonmel, 10s with pp and top amateur rider Derek O'Conor takes the ride, I've taken de ew money from Moskovite and went ew again, will place!

Point Break seems overpriced in the 13:25 @ Kelso.

On the form I'd have him around a 2/1 shot with the fav at around Evens and so have to have a few quid on at what is currently just over 4/1 on the exchanges.

That was never going to win or place in the 7 runner field, Belle West at Clonmel 10s with pp, will place!!

Lads, to get ur money back three C's in the 5:55 at Chelmsford, really REALLY like this, i went all in but be sensible

Da silva has a ride in the 7 at chempstow. 11/4.

Winner winner. Won handy. Always a great sign when a top jockey goes down for just one ride

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Winner winner. Won handy. Always a great sign when a top jockey goes down for just one ride

Good call. Wouldn’t rate da Silva as highly as you do though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

When i saw Zorawar win lto i marked him down as one who would win before being re-assessed as that was two in a row,winning easily each time.

When i saw him down to go in the last at Chelmsford tomorrow i figured he should follow up.

When i looked at the race however i saw a few flaws and while he may win i wont be backing it.

Up 6 lbs is ok but drawn 14 and running over 10 furlongs (1 and a half furlongs further than he has ever run) means at the price of 11/8 he has to be opposed.

If he stays and gets over from his high draw he may prove me wrong but i see little value in backing him.

The bet i the race for me is the 8 year old gelding SQUIRE,trained by the in-form Marjorie Fife and ridden by Luke Morris who won on him not too long ago.

The horse has been running well,is sure to get the trip and is drawn in stall 5 and is a standout price of 15/2 with PP who also go 4 places making SQUIRE a very good ew bet and i have already backed it.

It is a long wait for punters until the 8 .30 Chelmsford but it may pay off.

The best horse was 2nd and nearly beat the draw.
    My fancy dropped out tamely having been well backed and making a lot of the running may not have helped.
    The books get it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Bunglebrah wrote: »
    That was never going to win or place..

Did you lay it to place? I bet you didn't. Just another aftertiming expert.
    Belle West at Clonmel 10s with pp, will place!!

That was never going to win or place ;)

Seriously though, it's bad form to be criticizing users selections after a race.

If you genuinely disagree with a fancy a user has posted, fair enough, but at least have the chutzpah to make that known before the race has been run.

Did you lay it to place? I bet you didn't. Just another aftertiming expert.

That was never going to win or place ;)

Seriously though, it's bad form to be criticizing users selections after a race.

If you genuinely disagree with a fancy a user has posted, fair enough, but at least have the chutzpah to make that known before the race has been run.

I see that a very large percent of your fancies are donkeys that belong in a 90 year old farmers field, the only way to make money outa ur fancies is to charge a 10r for kids to sit on their backs, I posted 3 fancies yesterday and made a profit from 2 so do the maths, when i seen ur theory why that nag shud win/place was amateur stuff, it takes more than rating n pull in the weights or class drop 2 pick a decent horse, go back to the drawing board Outlaw (cybr nerd) Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Hoping two I backed today can change my luck.A score ew on each and a tenner ew double.for. Late Romantic 3oc san and Sliding Doors 4 35 san.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Hoping two I backed today can change my luck.A score ew on each and a tenner ew double.for. Late Romantic 3oc san and Sliding Doors 4 35 san.

I'll have a go Zimmer.

Just got work from a mate that QueenofHearts has seen a very heavy bet in a Powers shop from a well known punter to win 2.25 at Sandown

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BeatriceFist

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place for this but gambling is gambling I guess. I had a premonition last night that no.21 & no.38 get drawn in the PLUS draw of the Euromillions tonight.

Euromillions Draw (Plus) 8:00pm

No.21
    No.38

Pick 2=100/1

Apologies to everyone that I don't have any more numbers. Hopefully they come up! I put 1euro on, I will put more on when I have more numbers.

Also there is a bit of talk about no.8 coming up in the main draw as a bonus number.Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place for this but gambling is gambling I guess. I had a premonition last night that no.21 & no.38 get drawn in the PLUS draw of the Euromillions tonight.

No.21
    No.38
    Pick 2=100/1

Apologies to everyone that I don't have any more numbers. Hopefully they come up! I put 1euro on, I will put more on when I have more numbers.

Also there is a bit of talk about no.8 coming up in the main draw as a bonus number.Good Luck

Not really, probably a better place is over here:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057942198

Can confirm also had premonition this week for number 38, but not the other one. Try 36 instead for the 100/1.

Would like to offer the other three (they are seqential), but €160m or so isn't enough for one person to live on, it's a good start all the same.

Thanks Accumulator, I will post there. €160m is a lot to live on!You must have expensive taste! Got word for 36 and it's not supposed to show its head tonight although Stranger things have happened! Good luck with the horses everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Heard on the grapevine that number 15 wasn’t trying on Friday and connections have been waiting for tonight’s draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Friend of mine who is in the know tells me number 1 is a bit lame and may even be pulled.

Amateur jockey booked for number 34.

Doesnt go well left handed tho but still expected to win. 46/1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

No.21
    No.38

Pick 2=100/1

How can you pick numbers for draw? Is this with bookies or lottery.ie?

You can go online with the bookmakers.

Sidenote: I can't help but feel people are mocking me and Jill(Spirit Guide). We are not saying these numbers will definitely come up, however, the universe certainly seems to be in agrrement. Also Jockeys don't ride the numbers, they wouldn't fit on the balls

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Sidenote: I can't help but feel people are mocking me and Jill(Spirit Guide). We are not saying these numbers will definitely come up, however, the universe certainly seems to be in agrrement. Also Jockeys don't ride the numbers, they wouldn't fit on the balls

Couldn't find this market with bet 365 or boylesports

• Advertisement

Serious question. How come youre not loaded? Or how come the universe hasnt given you the nunbers before? Theres lotto draws nunerous times every week.
    Its almost like it doesnt make any sense i.e. nonsensical

I agree Chancer, it seems nonsensical to me also but the same could be said about putting money on an animal. In paddy powers it's possible to put money on the plus draw to answer the OP.I just roll with the signs win or lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

I agree Chancer, it seems nonsensical to me also but the same could be said about putting money on an animal. In paddy powers it's possible to put money on the plus draw to answer the OP.I just roll with the signs win or lose.

Theres alot more that goes in to betting on animals than betting on some make belive magical signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Bunglebrah wrote: »
    i seen ur theory why that nag shud win/place was amateur stuff, it takes more than rating n pull in the weights...

My theory on why that horse (or any horse for that matter) has a chance rarely if ever has anything to do with it's rating.
    ..or class drop 2 pick a decent horse, go back to the drawing board Outlaw (cybr nerd) Pete

The horse in question (Point Break) was actually up in class (was having it's first run in a Class 3 in fact, usually runs in Class 4). So wrong on all counts there, chief :P
    I see that a very large percent of your fancies are donkeys that belong in a 90 year old farmers fieldthe only way to make money outa ur fancies is to charge a 10r for kids to sit on their backs...

Well, I'm certainly under no illusions that people are getting rich from the fancies I post on the thread but just for the record, I do okay..........

9/2 Winner
    6/4 winner
    11/4 winner
    4/1 winner
    5/2 winner
    7/2 winner
    3/1 winner
    9/4 winner

Given your undoubted confidence though, along with the suggestion you can do better, I shall certainly be looking forward to the selections you post. Lord knows I could do with the cash. Best of luck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

As pointed out, below is a nice place to talk Lotto related issues.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057942198

No more Lotto/Euromillions etc talk please.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I had high hopes for these 3

Capture6512.jpg

Not even a place in the second.

I fancy Spanish Dawn in the last though.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

Stealth 8:30 Dundalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Tina82 wrote: »

/Or Nobel Intention.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Tina82

Tina82 wrote: »

Still running!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr