Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Winners a bit thin on the ground at the moment for me but i will continue to bet in my usual way and i know the winners will come.

My main bet saturday is in the days big handicap the 3 20 Ascot.AL DANCER slaughtered a horse i think a lot of last time when beating Not That Fuisse by 11 lengths in a competitive handicap and not surprisingly has been raised 12 lbs for that.

Not That Fuisse has won since and i expect AL DANCER to win on his way to better things,is 11/4 and i have backed it at that price hoping it will drift a little.I believe the horse is better than a handicapper and i have had a decent bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Amateur jockey booked for number 34.

Hope ye got on lol

Jk

Im gonna get on ballyandy at 11/2 in the 1.00 in ascot today

Also yanworth at evens seems generous despite not bringing me joy in the past im getting on there too.

Hope ye got on lol

Jk

Im gonna get on ballyandy at 11/2 in the 1.00 in ascot today

Also yanworth at evens seems generous despite not bringing me joy in the past im getting on there too.

Came 3rd so money back with place money.

Pulled up. I seem to jinx this horse. Only wins when i dont back it!

A good day for a change and invested a small portion of my winnings on TREASURE ME ew in the 6.45 Kempton at odds of 8/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bunglebrah

Coquin mans 2:20 Navan 13/2 with pp, definate ew player and La Bella vida 2:55 16s with pp.
    I have dem in an ew double and backed single.

@Outlaw Pete, seeing as u think u know ur racing, after 3pm 2moro I'll have posted 5 horses altogether, won on 2 of the previous 3 I posted, i get inside info as i have a lot of friends at stables..........post your fancies n don't pick favs, its fancies not favs that anyone cud post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Bunglebrah wrote: »
    @Outlaw Pete, seeing as u think u know ur racing..

I'm minding my own business here mate, you're the one that quoted another user's selections and had a pop at them.
    after 3pm 2moro I'll have posted 5 horses altogether, won on 2 of the previous 3 I posted, i get inside info as i have a lot of friends at stables..........

Good for you, hope you're right. You appear to be looking for an argument.
    post your fancies n don't pick favs, its fancies not favs that anyone cud post

The horse I posted (which you suggested wasn't ever going to win or place) wasn't a favourite, he was the 4/1 2nd fav.

Why don't you just pay attention to your own selections, yeah.

won on 2 of the previous 3 I posted, i get inside info as i have a lot of friends at stables..........post your fancies n don't pick favs, its fancies not favs that anyone cud post

I must have missed the two of the last 3 you won on ?

Moskovite placed at 6s...fair enough

Then hlyour horse was 12/17

Then your horse placed at 3/1 at 1/5 the odds so lost money...

The 4 before thay finished nowehere. Did i miss something ?

Pp doing money back as free bet if Offyougo wins.

So im backing that race today.

Its rubys only ride BACHSSSON so hopefully hes going down to navan fully intent on winning

Edited for clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Coquin mans 2:20 Navan 13/2 with pp, definate ew player and La Bella vida 2:55 16s with pp.
    I have dem in an ew double and backed single.

@Outlaw Pete, seeing as u think u know ur racing, after 3pm 2moro I'll have posted 5 horses altogether, won on 2 of the previous 3 I posted, i get inside info as i have a lot of friends at stables..........post your fancies n don't pick favs, its fancies not favs that anyone cud post

outlaw pete is a good tipster, won loads off him.

and "i get inside info" always makes me laugh, every stable hand reckons their horse will win. At the end of the day, its a complete lottery. horses are like humans, sometimes they just wake up and dont feel like running around with a small person on their backs, other times you see a 50-1 "no hoper" bolt up cos they had a good breakfast.

A woman I know picks horses on names only and she was top of her tipping table for months

only advice is dont EVER pay for tips, lots of good free ones out there and all the paying ones are fraudsters

good luck all

Pp doing money back as free bet if Offyougo wins.

So im backing that today.

Its rubys only ride so hopefully hes going down to navan fully intent on winning

Ruby is on BACHASSON, (which i think will win) its Mark walsh on off you go :D

but those two the likier winners if you want to dutch it (back both)

• Advertisement

navan
    1:50 milan native 8-1
    5pm four country roads 10-1

Ruby is on BACHASSON, (which i think will win) its Mark walsh on off you go :D

but those two the likier winners if you want to dutch it (back both)

Think you misread my post :)

Im on bachasson too. Money back if the fave wins

Edit - i edited my earlier post for clarity. It was clear as mud. Typical sunday morning entry!!

Backed 2 today, LONGHOUSESIGNORA 2 45 Market Rasen is in good form and can defy a penalty.5/2 generally.

UCELLO CONTI would win the 4 oc without breaking sweat if at his best,won last time but it was not clear from that performance that he was back to previous level.However i still believe he is good enough to win the 4oc at Navan and even at 10/11 i backed him today and am hoping he comes on a little more today.

Like BROUGHTONS RHYTHM in the 2.00 @ Huntingdon (currently 7/2 on BF).

Backed him last time out when Coleman held him up in last a little too long giving the winner a chance to get first run and so only managing to grab 2nd spot but he traveled sweetly throughout the race and with Hughes up today hoping he'll go one place better if not be waited with so long.

navan
    1:50 milan native 8-1
    5pm four country roads 10-1

milan native does the biz, hope you were on

Like BROUGHTONS RHYTHM in the 2.00 @ Huntingdon (currently 7/2 on BF).

Backed him last time out when Coleman held him up in last a little too long giving the winner a chance to get first run and so only managing to grab 2nd spot but he traveled sweetly throughout the race and with Hughes up today hoping he'll go one place better if not be waited with so long.

beaten by a Paddy...bad luck!

beaten by a Paddy...bad luck!

Never travelled after travelling so well last time out. Going was the same too.

On Bachasson in the next. Short enough mind.

I must have missed the two of the last 3 you won on ?

Moskovite placed at 6s...fair enough

Then hlyour horse was 12/17

Then your horse placed at 3/1 at 1/5 the odds so lost money...

The 4 before thay finished nowehere. Did i miss something ?

Btw Outlawpete......if thats ur real name, moskovite was 6s and three Cs was also 6s wen I posted them, my ew bet for 2day was voided so Maroc in the 3:05 at Huntington at 7s is a gonna show you who de amateur is, if anyone has racing knowledge, its a proper ew bet that u wud no nothing about......I hope you don't cry urself 2 sleep wen it wins/places

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Btw Outlawpete......if thats ur real name, moskovite was 6s and three Cs was also 6s wen I posted them, my ew bet for 2day was voided so Maroc in the 3:05 at Huntington at 7s is a gonna show you who de amateur is, if anyone has racing knowledge, its a proper ew bet that u wud no nothing about......I hope you don't cry urself 2 sleep wen it wins/places

Jesus man if you're going to post sh/te can you at least up your grammar game?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Your an absolute melter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Go back to your crayons and colouring books you melt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Do us all a favor an fcuk off. Ruining the thread

i shouldnt encourage him, but you dont need racing knowledge to get winners. Ive had plenty and i know fark all about racing, i just look at form and form over cd and going and sometimes you just take a punt, like today tiger roll won at 25-1
    racing is well fixed anyway, doping and putting 2 mile horses in a 1 mile race so price goes up and then suddenly win .

Listen all you "tipsters", I just proved again with Maroc just getting pipped on the line for 1st, I said it was a proper ew bet at 7s so all u haters out there, show me how good u are, i have won money on 5 of the 6 horses i posted........Btw grammar? Are we back in school r something?

Jesus man if you're going to post sh/te can you at least up your grammar game?

Sorry sir, my dog ate my homework......I'll read my dictionary tonight to keep u happy

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Stucker Hill 4.30 Navan. Owner gives horse a chance. Make what u will of that info 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Listen all you "tipsters", I just proved again with Maroc just getting pipped on the line for 1st, I said it was a proper ew bet at 7s so all u haters out there, show me how good u are, i have won money on 5 of the 6 horses i posted........Btw grammar? Are we back in school r something?

6:45 gold beer Lost
    7:15 Ventura blues Lost
    7:45 Galileos Spear Lost
    8:15 king of rooks Lost
    2.40 Moskovite Placed at 4/1 (or 6s whatever, still only placed)
    3:50 Belle West Lost
    5.55 Three Cs Placed at 3/1 (again whatever you got on it at doesn't matter, only placed)
    2:20 Coquin mans Lost
    2:55 La Bella vida Non-runner
    3.05 Maroc Placed at 5/1 (you say you got 7s, again only a place though)

Yea man, you're doing great :pac:

Backed 2 today, LONGHOUSESIGNORA 2 45 Market Rasen is in good form and can defy a penalty.5/2 generally.

UCELLO CONTI would win the 4 oc without breaking sweat if at his best,won last time but it was not clear from that performance that he was back to previous level.However i still believe he is good enough to win the 4oc at Navan and even at 10/11 i backed him today and am hoping he comes on a little more today.

A little profit today when the 10/11 about UCELLO CONTI was good.Longhousesignora battled back well but it was funny old race and he was not just good enough.

6:45 gold beer Lost
    7:15 Ventura blues Lost
    7:45 Galileos Spear Lost
    8:15 king of rooks Lost
    2.40 Moskovite Placed at 4/1 (or 6s whatever, still only placed)
    3:50 Belle West Lost
    5.55 Three Cs Placed at 3/1 (again whatever you got on it at doesn't matter, only placed)
    2:20 Coquin mans Lost
    2:55 La Bella vida Non-runner
    3.05 Maroc Placed at 5/1 (you say you got 7s, again only a place though)

Yea man, you're doing great :pac:

You sad sad clown...posting non runners? How do they matter, get a life, u seem like u have too much time on ur hands....maybe try a dating website? U won't be so lonely if you find another sad person, I wish u look in all ur endeavour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

You sad sad clown...posting non runners? How do they matter, get a life, u seem like u have too much time on ur hands....maybe try a dating website? U won't be so lonely if you find another sad person, I wish u look in all ur endeavour

But why lie and say you won money on 5/6 horses you posted when you clearly did not! I put up the non runner as I was putting up all the horses you posted, I clearly said it was a non runner.

Advertisement