Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

DRAKENSBURG 8.10 Dundalk is up 14 lbs since last win but is expected to provide the Cheltenham readies tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Ishebayorgrey in the 7:45, nice mark and looked to be coming back to a bit of form last time. 13/2 with coral

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

OsmosisJ wrote: »
    7.30 la maquina 7/1 off awhile and has had a wind op but if not just out for the jog will be bang there

Wow last to first , what a day of tips , well done ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

7.30 la maquina 7/1 off awhile and has had a wind op but if not just out for the jog will be bang there

On fire, what a performance!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

DRAKENSBURG 8.10 Dundalk is up 14 lbs since last win but is expected to provide the Cheltenham readies tonight.

Great shout!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Rounding out a profitable day.

Great picks folks.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 71 ✭✭OsmosisJ

2.20 The Lady rules 5/1

On the form there's no reason for Macho Mover should reverse placings Marino Marvel in the 3 40 Thursday but connections think it's possible so I backed it ew powers going 5 places

2.40 len brennan 4/1

Hawks Well in the 5 30 is fancied price is likely to shorten but is an ew bet as of now.

• Advertisement

2.40 len brennan 4/1

rubbish so far , willb have a last chance on lovely schtuff in the 3.25 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

OK I know one of the syndicate owners of a horse in Linfield. 4.20 Afluence is fancied to win this time. Last time out and the time before it should have won coming from the back too late. That was on a female jockey that was to blame IMO for being beaten by a nose no urgency. Tomorrow it is not a female jockey and the weight still only 9.05, also D Brook is on board who has a good record with plenty of urgency. I am putting 10 point win. 7/4
    Good luck lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

OK I know one of the syndicate owners of a horse in Linfield. 4.20 Afluence is fancied to win this time. Last time out and the time before it should have won coming from the back too late. That was on a female jockey that was to blame IMO for being beaten by a nose no urgency. Tomorrow it is not a female jockey and the weight still only 9.05, also D Brook is on board who has a good record with plenty of urgency. I am putting 10 point win. 7/4
    Good luck lads

I take it your not a fan of female jockeys?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,313 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Good luck lads

Happy International Women’s day everyone, and best of luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Happy International Women’s day everyone, and best of luck to all.

There's no way I'm booking Rachael Blackmore to ride my horse!

4.10 ardmayle 4/1 would be surprised if this doesnt win
    7.30 alfred the grey 33/1 price way to big

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭kod12

On Fire again great pick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Cheers pal

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jamieon

Good luck lads
    Cheers, you wont get a tip to win like that all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Superb picking, won easily!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭kod12

Good luck lads

Great shout cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Word for Spanish Dawn 5/2 8.15 Dundalk

Have word for Bolgers and Martins in the 7 45 Dundalk.No option but to back both ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Have word for Bolgers and Martins in the 7 45 Dundalk.No option but to back both ew.

If you actually did get word on Bolgers that it would go close why has it drifted like a dog all day

8.00 wind for power 3/1 and 8.15 lizard point 9/1

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jamieon

hefferboi wrote: »
    Word for Spanish Dawn 5/2 8.15 Dundalk
    No run for money, strange riding tactics too, made a bit of headway and switched to the inside where it never had a chance

8.00 wind for power 3/1 and 8.15 lizard point 9/1

Yehoo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

AYR
    3.55 Sarvi 11/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Three for me tomorrow.

474976.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001