Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

I dont know how to search this thread specifically but i tipped up champ last time and it won well for us.

First time over 3m tomorrow but its won for me twice now so ill be backing it at 11/4 in the 4.40 tomorrow

Market likely to tell the whole story.

Hyup. Won well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

4:40 Aintree

For me this is between 2 horses

Champ 5/2
    Walk Away 11/1

Both are well bred and set up perfectly for this race. Both horses sport incredible fetlocks also.

Will be Backing Champ to Win & will have a small reverse forecast on both.

well done on champ, won it like a champ!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SeamusQuack

5:15 Aintree

I have preference for Ebony Jewel in this, distance or ground will not be a problem for this fella. Fetlocks dont need a mention here as it's the sparkle in the eye that sets him apart from the rest of the field.

7/1 e.w

Small reverse with McFabulous in this also

heres my national picks

walk in the mill 25-1
    joe farrell 20-1
    general principle 40-1
    jury duty 16-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

WALK IN THE MILL ( a Sgt Pepper pick) must have convinced his trainer that he had a chance of winning the National when winning the Becher chase over the National fences in december.

The horses next two runs were in novice hurdles,obviously to protect the rating. That the trainer route was is good enough for me.
    I have a tenner ew on at 25s and that is as much as i feel like investing in the race this year.

1st and 1st.

Tidy little double. Hope somebody got on

One of those was brewinupastorm. Runs in the 2.25 at aintree at 11/4. Hoping he gets back to winning ways.

Doubled it with leicester to beat huddersfield for 6/1 also.

One of those was brewinupastorm. Runs in the 2.25 at aintree at 11/4. Hoping he gets back to winning ways.

Doubled it with leicester to beat huddersfield for 6/1 also.

Rats. Drifted to 10/3 but thought we still had it over the last.

2nd

Cuban Hope is expected to go in again today in the 4.25 at Leop.I expect the Weld horse Third World to be the danger and did a rev forecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fancy AskNotWhat to be placed in the 3:55 @ Bangor (currently 13/8 with Bet365).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭jamieon

Just watched the gladness gr3 as a "no bet" race and by god the jig has to be up with ryan moore, been saying it for years. He is pure awful

Fancy AskNotWhat to be placed in the 3:55 @ Bangor (currently 13/8 with Bet365).

...and of course he comes 4th.

Dregs of the jump season left, think I'll stick to the flat from here on out.

Yeah, agree re: Moore. Turning into Spencer, only intetested in armchair rides these days it seems.

On Ubla in the 7:30 @ Wolvers. Seems a cracking e/w bet at 11/2.

BF price btw, being battered in now though.

NICARO has an ew chance in the 2.35 Dundalk. EMPIRE LINE is capable of winning the 3.05 for Stack but is a bit quirky and at the price i will not back it.

NICARO has an ew chance in the 2.35 Dundalk. EMPIRE LINE is capable of winning the 3.05 for Stack but is a bit quirky and at the price i will not back it.

Empire Line on his best behaviour today when i am not on!

Starlight Dancer 1.20 Cork medium stake ew bet.
    Eclipse Storm 3.05 Cork very good ew bet.SF
    Nausha 2.35 Kempton very good filly good bet
    Shenanigans 3.45 Kempton small ew bet.
    Sharja Silk4.50 Kempton needs to get the extra 2 furlongs but worth a small bet.

Fancy Tzar De L'Elfe in the 3:55 @ Plumpton.

Currently just over 3/1 2nd fav on Betfair Exchange but can see that shortening later on as he has quite good C&D form from a run two months back.

betfair7377.png

On a awful run...

Anyway, dare I suggest I fancy KILMOGANNY in the 2:15 @ Huntington. Currently 5/2 but bits of 11/4 about on the exchange.

Feel free to lay after my endorsement of the horse :p

The first in Huntingdon has opportunity for a nice priced winner. Blackfyre @6's seems overpriced. I'm putting a small e.w and hopefully the worst case scenario will be a small profit. The bookies have alot of balls in the air today so hopefully we can make them work for their dinner

Blackfyre 6/1 1:50

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

Must say the horse's put up on here are laughable in recent times, short price favs not even making frame, come on lads, let's make it a winning thread once again. Today I will post 3,4 I like and I'll be focusing on early money trends as these midweek races in Sedgers and Ludlow are significant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Aurora1966 wrote: »
    Must say the horse's put up on here are laughable in recent times, short price favs not even making frame, come on lads, let's make it a winning thread once again. Today I will post 3,4 I like and I'll be focusing on early money trends as these midweek races in Sedgers and Ludlow are significant.

can't wait :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭I says

The church gate 340 fairyhouse

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭munster87

Mac Cennetig 1:40 4/1

Backed all de sousas rides at yarmouth in multiples, hes won on the first 3 but josephine gordon is now on his last mount "mother of dragons" anybody know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

I says wrote:
    The church gate 340 fairyhouse

Not the best ride

Aurora1966 wrote: »

Mod:

You dont have to post here.
    Certainly not if it is abuse.

Mod:

You dont have to post here.
    Certainly not if it is abuse.

Rubbishing other peoples Fancies is ok but calling that person out on it is not? Hmmm, think I'm on the wrong thread MOD. I wont post here again as you have advised. That's 1 more person who has actually been profitable gone. Good Luck Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 39,382 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Rubbishing other peoples Fancies is ok but calling that person out on it is not? Hmmm, think I'm on the wrong thread MOD. I wont post here again as you have advised. That's 1 more person who has actually been profitable gone. Good Luck Lads

Where were you advised to not post again?
    He said you don't have to if you don;t want to. That's a very minor thing to be getting upset about.

2:10 epsom. Just that lord, form horse at the track (although yet to get head in front) and local trainer. Speed figures suggest it should go close, currently 9/2. Hope to post more so heres hoping it gets off to a good start.

• Advertisement

And today's horse to place 2nd will be...... :p

Fancy Milkwood (currently 15/8 on BF) in the 16:50 @ Fontwell.

Backed it last time out in its first run after a wind op and it travelled well and looked to be powering clear but just started to run green in the last furlongs and was collared late on.

Couple of newbies are dangers but the time of Milkwood's race was good for the class and not much money about for the newbie (as you'd expect there to be with that yard) and so I'd be if the mind that a repeat should be enough here for the win today.

Advertisement