Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

Royal Shaheen out tomorrow in the 2.20 at Hamilton

Has the benefit of a recent run to get himself race fit

Has been dropping down the weights since his last win in August of last year.

Goes well at the Scottish tracks and this moderate handicapper can go very close if he produces a run close to his best tomorrow.

Available to back at 20/1 PP and is worth a small win bet methinks

I'd back him meself if the shops were open :(

I'll have to wait until Monday for a bet :)

Gluck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

Just got word for Livestream ew 11/2 2.45 Newmarket

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

bassy wrote: »

I have €30 ew Undertake at 9/2 in that race,ran very well when tried to make all at 20/1 in a group 3 at Royal Ascot in a race where the the yard had a well backed one finish 2nd after getting boxed in before running on well.

Varian still in good form and i give UNDERTAKE a big chance.

Royal Shaheen out tomorrow in the 2.20 at Hamilton

Has the benefit of a recent run to get himself race fit

Has been dropping down the weights since his last win in August of last year.

Goes well at the Scottish tracks and this moderate handicapper can go very close if he produces a run close to his best tomorrow.

Available to back at 20/1 PP and is worth a small win bet methinks

I'd back him meself if the shops were open :(

I'll have to wait until Monday for a bet :)

Gluck

Well he was trying today anyway - not good enough alas, finished out of the places

13/2 now.. hope she obliges :)

• Advertisement

13/2 now.. hope she obliges :)

Very disappointing ☹️

Very disappointing ☹️

Never got into the race really - bit of bumping and taking a pull early on certainly didn't help

9.00 Chepstow Repetitio 5/1 Lads should go well here.

Was priced up a lot bigger on the tissue. Only 4 runs on the flat. Goes well at Chepstow. A big run must be expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,358 ✭✭✭bladespin

9.00 Chepstow Repetitio 5/1 Lads should go well here.

Was priced up a lot bigger on the tissue. Only 4 runs on the flat. Goes well at Chepstow. A big run must be expected.

Just saw this, got it in running, rocket ship break.

bladespin wrote: »
    Just saw this, got it in running, rocket ship break.

WD. Didn't back it myself. Saw the card yesterday and thought he had a good chance, but maybe would have liked a bit softer going so decided not to back him.

He was around 14-16/1 in the tissue price, so when I saw that he was best priced 5/1 at the time I figured maybe a big run was expected so chucked him on here..

• Advertisement

5.40 Kem Tao Te Ching 6/1 PP

Very well backed. Second run. Should go close here in a race where 3 or 4 have claims.

5.40 Kem Tao Te Ching 6/1 PP

Very well backed. Second run. Should go close here in a race where 3 or 4 have claims.

Bit unlucky not to be placed. Got bumped by the fav late on and it seemed R. Havlin was more than happy to take a tug :pac:. Ran on well but 4th no good :(

1 for tomorrow

2.20 Catterick Bumbledom 16/1 Lads,Boyles

This horse likes it here - 2 runs 1 win and a 3rd. Is the only ride for Connor Beasley tomorrow.
    Likes to go from the front at the course and might be pressurised for the lead, which is a slight concern,
    as there are a few frontrunners drawn either side of him.

Still, this a grade 6, and his win here in June of last year was a grade 5.

The price and it being the jockey's only ride makes it a bet for me. I'll back him each way and hope
    that he won't be for passing with the aid of the strong jockey's urgings.

Gluck

The 1.50 at Catterick is a woeful race,the top weight SEPIA BELLE ran well in his first two races at Lingfield running wide of the bend both times losing ground before running on well.

His third race was really dreadful finishing stone last and given a mark of 58.

Dropped 1 lb he ran well lto on turf and having secured a good handicap i think we shall see a different horse now and i backed it ew at 8/1 with PP who go 4 places.

1 for tomorrow

2.20 Catterick Bumbledom 16/1 Lads,Boyles

This horse likes it here - 2 runs 1 win and a 3rd. Is the only ride for Connor Beasley tomorrow.
    Likes to go from the front at the course and might be pressurised for the lead, which is a slight concern,
    as there are a few frontrunners drawn either side of him.

Still, this a grade 6, and his win here in June of last year was a grade 5.

The price and it being the jockey's only ride makes it a bet for me. I'll back him each way and hope
    that he won't be for passing with the aid of the strong jockey's urgings.

Gluck

4th. In second most of the way - faded near end. Collected each way part so got something back.

The 1.50 at Catterick is a woeful race,the top weight SEPIA BELLE ran well in his first two races at Lingfield running wide of the bend both times losing ground before running on well.

His third race was really dreadful finishing stone last and given a mark of 58.

Dropped 1 lb he ran well lto on turf and having secured a good handicap i think we shall see a different horse now and i backed it ew at 8/1 with PP who go 4 places.
    Slowly away never in the race trailed in last almost pulled up,gdont know if something was amiss,might get some reason tomorrow for the dreadful run.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I'll be having a bit E/W on Adrian mcguinness horse Salsonstall in the 7.45 Navan. Big field of 20 but 14-1 appeals.

1.30 Haydock Celerity 80/1 gen

Operates off the basement mark. Has never won in 86 starts which is a small negative :cool: On the plus side she has come placed before at big prices, three of them over C&D 33/1, 100/1 and 25/1. Just the six go to post so am hopeful that this mare can oblige or at least hit the crossbar today carrying bottom weight in this grade 5.

Not one for a big investment;more a few each way pennies for a run for your money type bet.

Gluck

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭langer91

I'll be having a bit E/W on Adrian mcguinness horse Salsonstall in the 7.45 Navan. Big field of 20 but 14-1 appeals.

Came here to post the same thing.

Bet365 5 places at 12/1

1.30 Haydock Celerity 80/1 gen

Operates off the basement mark. Has never won in 86 starts which is a small negative :cool: On the plus side she has come placed before at big prices, three of them over C&D 33/1, 100/1 and 25/1. Just the six go to post so am hopeful that this mare can oblige or at least hit the crossbar today carrying bottom weight in this grade 5.

Not one for a big investment;more a few each way pennies for a run for your money type bet.

Gluck

Rubbish

• Advertisement

6.20 Hamilton Multellie 9/2

Not as big a price as I hoped - nowhere near. Only a small win bet on this one. Going likely to be heavy come this evening.
    Might try and make all; Danny Redmond gets the leg up for the first time taking off 5lbs to offset some of the 9-9 (joint topweight here).
    Horse is a 3 time course winner so knows his way around.

Gluck

Not having a bet in the Derby as Aidens army try to plot a way for one of theirs to win.I have backed QUEEN DAENERYS in the Oaks at 3.40 at 40/1 tonight with PP.

The filly will be well suited by the step up in trip and while a much bigger price than her stablemate Gold Wand who is ridden by stable jockey Atzeni simply because he is retained by the owner of Gold Wand.

I believe QUEEN DAENERYS is a better filly than Gold Wand and can give us a good run on her 2nd run back from a wind operation.

A small ew (i have a tenner ew) wont break the bank and could be a bit value with Buick on board.

Markazi in the 5.35 at Epsom is worth an ew bet at 12 to 1
    Often runs well in good handicaps and while 4 lbs higher than for last win still makes some appeal ew 4 places Lads and Pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 52,009 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Why no prices from Boylesports on the Attheraces website?
    Is it because their prices were embarrassingly bad and they got shy?

Why no prices from Boylesports on the Attheraces website?
    Is it because their prices were embarrassingly bad and they got shy?

Could be a falling out :pac:

I see Ladbrokes don't have any prices on the Irishracing site

Shelir for O'Meara here 2.40 Haydock. Nice price 11/2.

Shelir for O'Meara here 2.40 Haydock. Nice price 11/2.

No good - didn't stay. Finished down the field :o

Epsom 4.55 English king 7/2

Ennistymon to place - no bet.

Good luck all

• Advertisement

Should have backed Queen Daenerys without Love at 33 to 1 and 25 to 1 Pp and the Omeara horse I backed in the last was born a head for 4th at 16 to 1 and leaving the derby one was a good choice.
    Tomorrow may be better.

Advertisement